剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
不如你和我吃个饭
How about you have dinner with me?
《丑闻》前情提要
Previously on "Scandal"...
很高兴你能不计前嫌
I'm glad you could get past ur issues with me.
不会有下次了
This isn't happening again.
会的
Yes, it is.
我们不想要你这个恶心的教育法案
We don't want your stinking education bill.
世界在变化
The world is changing,
我们也要随之改变
and we have got to change with it.
先生 很抱歉打扰了
Sir, I am so sorry to disturb you.
艾比 你还记得莉莲·福雷斯特吧
Abby...You remember Lillian Forrester?
当然 你好 福雷斯特女士
Of course. Hello, Ms. Forrester.
你好 艾比
Hello, Abby.
先生 能不能打扰您片刻
Sir, if I could just have a moment of your time
我有很重要的急事要向您汇报
on a very, very urgent matter of the utmost importance.
我可以等
This can wait.
不 不会耽搁很长时间
No, this won't take long.
多久都行 我没生气 没事
It takes as long as it takes. I'm not mad. I'm fine.
其实这样挺性感的
It's kind of sexy, actually.
你是自♥由♥世界的领袖
You're the leader of the free world.
这是我听过的最火♥辣♥的理由
Hottest excuse I've ever gotten.
抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
我改天再补偿你
I'll make it up to you another night.
最好如此
You better.
很高兴再见面 艾比
Nice to see you again, Abby.
我们开战了吗
Are we at war?
加利福尼亚州掉进海里了吗
Did California fall into the ocean?
艾比 说吧
Abby, speak.
问题在于 我们没有演练过这些场景
The thing is, we haven't run the scenarios,
安排好基础工作 进行任何策略规划
set up the infrastructure, done any strategic planning.
你到底在说什么
What in god's name are you talking about?
你这是不按牌理出牌 先生
You're wild carding, sir.
你明白我的意思
You know what that means.
请告诉我你明白我的意思
Please tell me you know what that means
这样我就不需要多说了
so I don't have to say more words.
你当然不明白 因为老天不待见我们俩
Of course you don't, because the universe hates us both.
好吧 总统拥有一名
Okay, so, uh, the code for when a president
不普通的女性朋友的情况
has a female friend that is not, um, regular,
代号♥就叫变牌
is called a wild card.
所以当你和一个女人外出
And so when you are out with a woman,
而且你有可能...
and it seems like you might...
很享受的时候
have a good time,
地堡里的人将其称之为...
the guys in the bunker call it...
-不按牌理出牌 -对
-Wild carding. -Yeah.
艾比 这与你无关
Abby... This is none of your business.
有关 先生 不按牌理出牌就与我有关
It is, sir. Wild carding is my business.
我不是要指手画脚
Look, no judgments.
如果你想在她家过夜
If you want to spend the night at her home,
必须遵守章程 制定计划
There are protocols -- plans that have to be made.
特勤局的日程表需要调整
Secret Service schedules that need to be adjusted.
司机得额外准备
Extra drivers booked.
救护车得再补充 编队
The ambulance has to be restocked and crewed.
通往主要创伤中心的路线必须重新规划
Routes to major trauma centers have to be plotted
与海军一号♥和空军一号♥之间的距离也是如此
as well as the distances to Marine One and Air Force One.
公事包[内藏核战争密♥码♥网]得携带
The football has to be in attendance,
移♥动♥指挥中心也要待命
as does the mobile command center.
-奥利维亚那时候我们从没这么做 -做了
- We never did any of this with Olivia. - We did.
丽芙的绑♥架♥事件后
Secret Service put in an entire unit
特勤局在地下室安排了一整队人
in the basement after Liv's kidnapping.
所以我需要制定一个计划
So I need to make a plan.
我需要提出请求才能跟别人上♥床♥
I need to put in a request to get laid?
你是这意思吗
That's what you're telling me?
我需要填一些表格才能做♥爱♥
There's some sort of form I need to fill out to get it on?
我是说 一旦你玩乐结束
I'm telling you that once you're done having a good time,
一队专员就得进入你的约会对象家里
A team of specialists will have to come in
进行大扫除
and sweep your date's home
除去你的所有DNA
to remove any and all traces of your DNA.
-别说了 -包括毛发 皮肤细胞
- Stop talking. - Including hair, skin cells,
唾液和精♥液♥
saliva, and semen.
-为了你的安全着想 -别说了
- This is for your safety. - Stop talking.
你也知道 自2011年起 14国
As you know, since 2011, 14 countries
一直在收集世界领袖的DNA
have been collecting the DNA of world leaders
以便制出针对个人的武器
in pursuit of creating individualized weapons --
别说了
Stop talking.
滚得越远越好
Get as far away from me as you possibly can,
再也别提这事了
and never bring this up again.
华盛顿只有两个季节
There are only two seasons in Washington,
自♥由♥爱好者们
lovers of liberty --
报税季 你们的国家领导们为了个人消遣
tax season, a shameful time when your nation's leaders
和无止境的懒惰洗劫你们的可耻时刻
rob you blind for their own amusement and unending sloth --
还有选举季
and election season, a shameful time
国家领导们给你们开空头支票
when your nation's leaders offer you empty platitudes
来骗取你们的选票和血汗钱的可耻时刻
in exchange for your votes and your hard-earned cash.
我能闻到空气中改变的味道
I can smell the change in the air.
闻起来就像发胶 苹果派和新鲜肥料
It smells like hair spray and apple pie and fresh manure,
就像美国一样
like America itself.
我发誓 这一定是我爱它的原因
And, by god, that must be why I love it.
我们来庆祝吧 自♥由♥爱好者们
So let's rejoice, lovers of liberty.
树叶变黄
All the leaves are brown,
但太阳出来了 天空蔚蓝
but the sun is out, and the sky is blue.
《等待的夫人 我的故事 我的回合》
"Lady in Waiting: My story... My turn."
好书名
Good title.
我让你去获取真正的权力 你做到了
I told you to get yourself some real power, and you did --
梅莉·格兰特是个很强劲的候选人
Mellie Grant will be a formidable candidate.
更重要的是
And more importantly,
你没让你和这个女人的复杂过去阻碍你
you didn't let your complicated history with the woman deter you.
你公事公办
You didn't make it personal.
紧紧抓住了机会
You saw your chance, and you pounced.
我确实有个请求
I do have a request.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
和杰克有关
It involves Jake.
你继续
I'm still listening.
杰克和我们不同
Well, Jake isn't built like us.
他总是做好战斗的准备
He's always up for the fight,
但他并非为战斗而活 不像我们
but he doesn't live for it, not like we do.
混乱让我们更加充满斗志
The chaos stokes our fire, it lights our blood.
而杰克
Jake, on the other hand,
我带他入门的时候他实际上是个孤儿
He was practically an orphan when I brought him in.
孤儿内心最渴望的是什么
What do orphans crave at heart?
就是他们一直否认的
The things they were denied --
家庭 稳定
family, stability,
普通生活
the normal life.
他是国安局的一把手 那并不普通
He's head of the NSA. That's not normal.
我说的不是他的战士属性
I'm not talking about the warrior.
我指的是他这个人
I'm talking about the man.
他在跟一个人交往
He's seeing someone.
他非常喜欢的人
Someone he likes very much.
我们俩又不是一对
It's not like we're a couple.
-奥利维亚 -杰克是成年人了 爸
- Olivia... - Jake is an adult, dad.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我又过界了
I've overstepped...again.
我只希望我的两个孩子都过得好
I just want what's best for both my kids.
梅莉·格兰特
Mellie Grant.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你现在用圣杯喝酒了
You're drinking from the chalice now.
我们必须为了更好的美国而战
We have to keep fighting for a better America --
苏珊·罗丝 我们需要的力量
为更强大的美国而战
A stronger America.
我具备领导战斗的
And I have the experience and the passion
经验和激♥情♥
to lead the fight,
因此我决定
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表