剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
不过是子虚乌有的绯闻
were nothing more than a trashy rumor,
告诉大家我们是密友
remind everyone what close friends we are.
她深更半夜在这儿一点儿不奇怪
"Of course she was here late at night.
她男朋友也在
So was her boyfriend."
我们可以从你的朋友当中
We'll pick someone, one of your friends,
选一位和你身高体型相似的
someone of similar height and build.
至于你和我 我们没事
As for you and me... we're fine.
我们好得不得了
We couldn't be better.
道歉呢
And the apology?
你说我需要道歉
You said I need to apologize.
因为离婚文件
For those divorce papers.
那太过分了
That was mean.
伤害了我的感情
That hurt my feelings.
你得承认那很过分 对吧
You can admit that was mean, right?
我绝对不会
I am not going to bring
带孩子们去监狱看你
our children to visit you in jail.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你把照片给莎莉·兰斯顿
When you gave those photos to Sally Langston,
不只是暴露了奥利维亚
You didn't just leak this Olivia business.
还犯了法
You also broke the law.
等等 你认为是我做的
Wait a minute, you think I did this?
很聪明 险招 但很聪明
It was smart -- risky, but smart.
你不想离婚
You don't want a divorce.
你需要想办法回到这里
You need some way to worm your way back in here,
所以你泄露几张相片 羞辱她
So you leak a few pictures, humiliate her,
想利用我的负罪感
play on my sense of guilt,
神奇地回到这里
then ride back in here on your white broomstick to --
菲茨杰拉德 你好好想想
Fitzgerald, think about it.
这些相片的确会让人同情第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Those pictures made people feel sorry for First Lady Grant,
却会让我这个议员
but they make senator Grant
看起来软弱 呆板 毫无魅力
look weak and frigid and sexless
留不住自家男人
and like she can't keep a man.
我们都知道
And we both know
美国人♥民♥不会给没魅力的女性投票
America will never elect a woman who can't get laid.
一切都是为了你的总统竞选
Everything is always about your presidential run.
所以你才想回来 忘了离婚这回事
That's why you want to move back in and forget the divorce.
我们是搭档
We are a team.
我需要你
I need you.
你需要我
You need me.
我会帮你
And I am on board.
我准备好了 我愿意且能够处理好此事
I am ready, willing, and able to put this whole thing to bed.
你只需要...
All you have to do...
说出那几个神奇的字眼
...is just say the magic words.
滚
Get...out.
我们要等奥利维亚
We wait for Olivia.
我只是需要有个应对之策 先生
I'd just like to be able to have a strategy, sir.
如果我们能 如果你能考虑
If we could -- you could consider
在奥利维亚不在的情况下发表声明
making a statement without Olivia --
你一直在重复同样的话
You keep repeating yourself,
好像我听不到或听不懂似的
like you think I don't hear or I don't understand
还是你觉得我会改变主意
or maybe you think I'm gonna change my mind.
我们把话说清楚
Let's clear it up.
我听到了 我听懂了
I hear. I understand.
我不会改变主意
My mind will not change.
下一议题
Next subject.
下一议题 艾比
Next subject. Well, Abby?
先生 我留意到第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Sir, I noticed that the First Lady
今天早些时候来过总统办公室
paid a visit to the oval earlier today.
也许她愿意...
Is she perhaps willing to...
大卫来了
David's here!
总统先生 我对此次安全漏洞
Mr. President, I've opened the investigation
展开了调查
into the security breach,
你的办公室传来这份清单
and your office sent this list over.
我... 这份清单上的人
I -- the people on this list --
排在第一位的这个人
well, the name at the top --
你想让我调查她吗 先生
Do you want to investigate her, sir?
整件事都是胡说八道
This whole situation is a load of malarkey and doo-doo!
你怎么可能跟奥利维亚有私情
As if you would ever have an affair with Olivia.
我家卡西15分钟之内都能P出那种相片
My Casey could make fake photos like that in 15 minutes.
显然她不会这么做 但她做得到
I mean, obviously she wouldn't, but she could.
她电脑水平很厉害
She's very good with computers.
我知道是梅莉泄露了相片
I know Mellie leaked the photos.
-你只需找到证据 -好的 先生
- You just need to get proof. - Yes, sir.
等等 所以那些相片是...
Wait, so, the photos are...
我明白了
Oh, I see. Well...
我至少能推迟新闻发布会吧
Could I at least push the press briefing?
既然您不打算开口
Since we're not saying anything
也不会改变主意 这样能...
and you're not changing your mind, it would help --
推迟发布会显得我在羞愧或隐瞒
Pushing the briefing makes it look like I'm ashamed or hiding.
我不觉得羞愧 也没什么好隐瞒的
I'm not ashamed. I'm not hiding.
我在等奥利维亚
I'm waiting for Olivia.
我们试图联♥系♥此次争议焦点人物
Efforts to contact the woman at the center of this controversy
华盛顿的调停人 奥利维亚·波普
-- D.C. Fixer olivia pope --
目前依然无果
have so far been fruitless.
你在那儿就像个傻瓜
You look like an idiot out there.
他得说点什么
He needs to say something.
你得让他开口
You need to make him say something.
我不能逼总统对媒体开口
I can't make the President speak to the press.
他不是木偶 控制线也不在我手上
He is not a puppet. He does not have strings.
他是 他确实是提线木偶
He does.He does have strings,
但现在奥利维亚无影无踪
but that -- that Olivia is in the wind,
还把线也带走了
and she took the strings with her.
你不想让他将婚外情公之于众
You didn't want him telling the world about their affair.
我跟你说过她会处理的
I told you she would handle it.
她处理错了 我想让这木偶动起来
She handled it wrong. I want the puppet to dance.
丹·丹泽从波普女士进行危机处理的办公楼前
Dan Danzig coming to you live in front of the building
发来报道
where Ms. Pope runs her very own crisis-management firm.
波普仍未出现
Still no sighting of Pope herself,
但细节逐渐显露
But new details coming to light this hour.
有消息声称 这位所谓的总统情妇
The alleged presidential mistress, sources tell us,
是前游泳冠军
is a former swimming champion.
外面都疯了
It's insane out there.
媒体把这栋楼都包围了
The press has got this building surrounded.
杰克
Jake, hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
消停一会 铂金斯 他是来帮忙的
Lay off, Perkins. He's here to help.
帮忙
Help?
如果我需要人帮忙
Well, if I need someone to helpfully
杀掉一车无辜美国公民
murder Busloads of innocent Americans
还砍下他们的头取乐
and chop their heads off for fun,
我会给哈克打电♥话♥
I'll give Huck a call.
否则不用了 谢谢 我搞得定
Otherwise, no, thanks. I'm good.
我好了 杰克治好我了
I'm fixed. Jake fixed me.
-我现在没事了 -治好了
- I'm okay now. - Yeah, fixed?
这世上没有足够的药能治...
There aren't enough meds in the world to fix --
我和他在一起 他没事
I'm here with him. He's fine.
所以你是他的屠♥杀♥保证人
Oh, you're like his slaughter sponsor?
那可真好 是我不对
Yeah, that's totally fine. My bad.
能不能别再出口伤人
Can we put aside the name-calling
先把争执放一边 开始做事
and the blood-feuding and just get to work?
好吧
Fine.
好 奥利维亚在哪儿
Okay, now, where is Olivia?
她不在这儿 我们接了个案子
She's not here. We took a case.
奎恩 你说什么
Quinn, you what?
我们接了个案子
We took a case.
沃尔特比我年长 我知道大家都认为
Walter was older than me, and I know most people think,
有钱老夫娶少妻
"Wealthy older man, younger woman."
但说实话 他就算是个巴士司机
But, honestly, I would have been happy
我也觉得幸福
if he'd been a bus driver.
我还是不能相信 儿子会杀了亲生父亲
I still can't -- that a son could kill his own father.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表