剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
或者说我爱过的女人杀了我爱的女人
or the woman I used to love killed the woman I love!
我弄不明白
I can't figure it out.
我厌倦了做我们父亲的儿子
I am so tired of being our father's son.
但你没有厌倦 对吗
But you don't get tired, do you?
你只会继续下去 像瘟疫一样
You just keep going, spreading like a plague.
像你这么聪明又有本事的人
How does someone as brilliant and as accomplished as you
怎么会不清楚自己的本性
not know what you are, who you are?
是什么
What?
你吗
You?
我们都听说 罗文早就放弃了你
We all heard that Rowan gave up on you a long time ago,
他对你的教育失败了
that he'd failed,
所以他才训练了我们这些儿子
and that's why he started training us as these sons.
但我认为我们都错了
But I think we got it wrong.
你刚放一位杀人犯出狱
You just let a murderer out of prison,
并非为了国家利益
not for the good of the republic,
只是因为你想
but because you wanted to,
因为这能为你所用
because it personally served you.
我没看到任何弹劾听证会
And I don't see any impeachment hearings,
也没看到你手上戴了婚戒
and I don't see a wedding ring on that finger.
你是罗文最大的成就
You are Rowan's greatest achievement.
你实现了他对你的所有期望
You have become exactly the woman he raised you to be --
渴望权力 有权而危险
Power-hungry, entitled, dangerous.
妙就妙在你甚至不知道
And the beauty of it is, you don't even know it.
你很伤心
You're grieving,
我很遗憾
and I'm so sorry for that.
但我希望你离开了
But I want you to go...
现在就走
Now!
塞勒斯
Cyrus...
总统先生
Uh, Mr. President
我一直在想
I've been thinking, sir,
经历了这些弹劾听证会后
after these impeachment hearings,
我们需要一个重塑您形象的计划
we need a plan to reset your image.
我认为您可以前往秘鲁参加美洲峰会
I thought you could head to Peru for the Inter-American summit.
离开国家一周时间
It will get you out of the country for a week.
您在拉丁美洲很受欢迎
You're very popular in Latin America.
这是个很好的曝光率高的宣传手段
It's a good, high-profile visual.
我已经有计划了 塞
I already have a plan, Cy.
我想从小事着手
I'm thinking small.
从小事着手吗
You're thinking small?
不夸张的 容易被理解和接受的事
Small, easily digestible, bite-sized achievements --
比如对小企业的税额减免
tax credits for small business,
加大金融诈骗的处罚力度
increased penalties for financial fraud,
提供资金给...
funding for...
消防员
Firefighters.
为消防员出资 类似这样的
Funding for firefighters, things like that --
-小事 -授予奖章
- small. - Medal.
我还要为
And I'm awarding
主张女权主义的人物
the Presidential Medal of Freedom today
颁发"总统自♥由♥勋章"
to a feminist icon.
还有什么竖立形象的策略能比这招更好呢
What's a better visual for my image than that?
把这事定下来 让媒体都过来做现场直播
Let's make it a real event, push the networks to take it live.
你好 丽芙
Hi, Liv.
你好 塞勒斯
Hi, Cyrus.
波普事务所刚来了个客户
A client just walked into O.P.A.
居然还会有人想雇佣我们
someone actually wants to hire us.
那可是个好消息
Well, that's one piece of good news.
快去吧
Go.
-如果找到罗文 我给你打电♥话♥ -好
- If we find Rowan, I'll call you. - Okay.
先生 我听说
Sir, I have been told
你让联调局停止寻找罗文了
you called off the FBI search for Rowan.
我决定用别的方法
I decided to go another way.
别的方法
Another way?
是的
Yes.
颁奖典礼将会进行实况转播
The ceremony is going to be televised live,
但一切程序还是会按照彩排时来进行
but everything will still go just as we rehearsed.
不用担心
Don't worry.
而且 如果有人值得获得
Besides, if there's anyone who deserves
总统自♥由♥勋章 那个人一定就是您了
the Presidential Medal of Freedom, it's you.
那可是我听过的最动听的话了
That might be the nicest thing anybody's ever said.
你是不是在哄我啊
Is this what you call spin?
霍兰德先生 《米尔纳的小溪》我读了六遍
Mr. Holland, I have read "Milner's Brook" six times.
是你的书给我勇气去请朋友帮助我
Your book gave me the courage to ask a friend for help
离开了我的丈夫
to leave my husband.
我很感动
I'm touched.
我也深有同感
You're not alone.
很多女人都需要那本书
A lot of women needed that book.
你想让弗兰克送你一本签名的书吗
Would you like Frank to sign a copy for you?
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
那可真是 真是太棒了
That would -- that would be amazing.
谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
好的 我们会在蓝屋做个简短的采访
Okay, so, we'll do a few quick interviews
然后再简单画一下妆 整理一下发型
in the Blue Room and then a tiny bit of hair and makeup.
好吧 这个客户
Okay. This client --
你们建立档案 开始做背景调查了吗
Did you already start a file, run a background check?
她说什么了吗 她说了她的经历了吗
Is she talking? Did she tell you her story?
老人还是年轻人 她付钱还是...
Old, young? Can she pay, or...
-怎么了 -是你放走了罗文吗
- What? - You let Rowan out?
-哈克 -是你放走了罗文
- Huck -- - You let Rowan out.
-我别无选择 -他要恢复B613
- I didn't have a choice. - He's gonna bring back B613.
不 他不会的 哈克
No, he's not, Huck.
罗文是丽芙的父亲 对吗
Rowan -- Liv's father, right?
-我的话你听见了 -是的
- You listen when I talk. - I do.
哈克
Huck --
他要恢复B613
He's going to bring back B613,
要么他死 要么我们都得死
and either we're all gonna die or he is.
不 都结束了
No. We are done.
我们不会再追着我父亲不放了
We are not going after my father.
波普事务所不再干间谍那一行了
O.P.A. is out of the spy business.
都清楚了吗
Is that clear?
客户
The client --
汉娜·泰勒 在你办公室
Hannah Taylor. In your office.
我们只知道这些 她只说了她的名字
That's all we know. That's all she'd tell us.
她指定要你
She wants you.
你绊倒了那个强♥奸♥
You took that admiral down
海军女军官的上将
for raping that woman in the navy.
艾米·马丁
Amy Martin.
对 所以你帮助性侵受害者
Right. So, um, you help rape victims.
你为她们讨回公道
You get them justice.
有时候能
Sometimes.
我会尽力
Yeah, if I can.
但是 汉娜 每个案件都是不同的
But, Hannah, each case is different.
为了知道我能否帮助你
In order to know if I can help,
我必须先了解发生了什么
I'd need to hear what happened.
两年前 我被强♥奸♥了
Two years ago, I was raped.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
事情发生时没有人相信我
No one believed me when it happened.
我试过忘记此事 继续过自己的生活
I tried to get past it, deal with it on my own.
可我做不到
I couldn't.
但后来...
But then, uh...
后来怎么了
But then?
我在电视上看到了你
I saw you on TV,
我想 既然你认识总统
and I figured since you know the president,
也许你能跟他谈谈
maybe you could talk to him.
汉娜 我 你是不是
Hannah, I -- are you...?
你是想游说议员修改法律吗
Do you want to lobby, to change a law of some kind?
-因为你的州议员... -不 不是
- Because your state senator -- - No, no, no.
我只是想让总统知道我被强♥奸♥了
I-I want the president to know that I was raped.
好吧 我知道你很难过
Okay, I understand that you're frustrated,
但我们不能直接去找总统的
but we can't just go straight to the president.
是有一定程序要走的
That's not how this works.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表