剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
我想是这样吧
I mean, I suppose.
起来
Get up.
这是工作 不是玩闹
This is work, not play.
我要你为我做点事情
I -- I need you to do something for me.
没问题 说吧
Okay, name it.
让苏珊·罗丝去竞选总统
Get Susan Ross to run for President.
那可办不到
Oh, that is not going to happen.
苏珊·罗丝并不想竞选总统
Susan Ross doesn't want to run for President.
我才不在乎她想要什么
I don't care what she wants.
这事儿与她没关系 是我
This isn't about her. This is about me.
成为副总统的参谋总长可不是我职业生涯的终点
Being the Veep's Chief of Staff is not gonna be my legacy.
那女人是我入驻总统办公室的机会
That woman is my shot at the Oval.
我没办法说服苏珊·罗斯去做
I cannot convince Susan Ross to do something
她不想做的事情
she has no intention of doing.
我想你可以
I think you can.
我想你拥有某种天赋
I think you have certain gifts --
好吧 我给她那条手镯
Okay, I gave her that bracelet
是因为你说你不想要
only after you said you didn't want it,
你可不能拿那个说我
so you can't use it against me.
大卫 没人想要那只手镯
David, no one wants that bracelet.
那只手镯丑的吓人
That bracelet is hideous.
苏珊喜欢
Susan likes it.
那是因为苏珊那个木偶爱上你了
Because that Muppet is in love with you.
利用这点
Use it.
约她出去
Ask her out.
做点令人信服的举动
Do some convincing.
给她想要的东西
Give her what she wants.
因为如果你不这样做
Because if you don't,
很快你就不能得到你想要的东西
you won't be getting what you want anytime soon.
-大卫 -现在不方便吗
- David! - Is this a bad time?
对你而言 永远都方便
For you, never.
请进
Please, come in.
有什么事吗
What's up?
我...
I, uh...
想问问你想不想离开这儿
wanted to see if you'd like to get out of here.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我在想我们可以去其他地方
I was thinking we could go somewhere.
我还是不懂你的意思
Again, I don't know what you mean.
你愿不愿意和我一起约个会 苏珊
Would you like to go out with me, Susan.
就像...
As in...
就我们两个人吗
Just the two of us?
就是一场约会通常的样子 至少我这样想的
That is how a date usually works, at least in my book.
哪里
Where?!
我是说
I mean...
你打算去哪儿 就我们两人
Where are you thinking we'd go, just the two of us.
如果我们现在就走
If we leave now,
还能赶上弗农山的日落
we can still catch the sunset at Mount Vernon.
很漂亮 是吧
It sure is beautiful, isn't it?
你已经去过了
Oh, you've already been.
卡西十一岁生日的时候我在那儿租过一艘船
I chartered a boat there for Casey's 11th birthday.
真的很美
It really was something,
看着夕阳在波托马克河中渐渐消失
seeing the sun fade into the Potomac like that.
那就不去了
Scratch that idea.
去公园野餐怎么样
How about a picnic in the park?
我知道潮汐湖旁边一个很棒的地点
There's this great spot I know along the Tidal Basin.
好极了
That is a great idea.
他们关闭了潮汐湖
They shut down the Tidal Basin
上周二我和卡西去那边野餐的时候
when I picnicked there with Casey just last Tuesday.
特别壮观
It was pretty spectacular.
毫不怀疑
I bet it was.
你做的一切肯定都很"壮观"
I bet everything you do is pretty spectacular.
你是美国副总统
You're the Vice President of the United States.
还有好多事我没做过 真的
There are all kinds of things I haven't done. Really.
说点其他的
Name something else.
你有去过华盛顿纪念碑的顶部吗
Have you been to the top of the Washington Monument?
没
No.
有过 抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
你可以改变主意 取消计划
Ah, you can change your mind and cancel.
我懂的 我破坏了气氛 我很抱歉...
I get it. I ruined the vibe, and I feel awful, so just --
-苏珊 -什么
- Susan. - Yeah?
你喜欢薯条吗
What are your feelings on French fries?
欢迎光临葛底斯汉堡店
Welcome to Gettysburger.
早餐 午餐 晚餐
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
民有 民治 民享
for the people, of the people, and by the people.
你们要点些什么
May I take your order?
这不是真的吧
You have got to be kidding me.
不敢相信你从没来过这
I can't believe you've never been here.
双层林肯汉堡真有传闻中那么好吃吗
Is the Double Lincoln as good as it sounds?
我想要吃
I want that.
那个配自♥由♥薯条
Now, that comes with freedom fries.
你还得尝尝联合洋葱圈
You're also gonna want union rings.
不是只能选其一吗
But I thought I had to choose.
不 洋葱圈和薯条是配对的
No, union and freedom go together.
有空吗 总统先生
Got a minute, sir?
你又想来警告我别让莉莲·福雷斯特写文章吗
Is this another warning about Lillian Forrester?
是关于里根的
It's about Reagan.
里根
Reagan?
罗纳德
Ronald.
我知道你说的是谁
Yes, I know.
1988年 晚春
It's 1988, late spring.
据说 他工作期间穿着拖鞋
By most accounts, he's wandering around the residence
和毛圈布睡袍在居住区里散步
during work hours in slippers and a terry cloth robe.
还剩6个月任期结束 有一切理由可以闲着
Six months left on his term, every excuse to just sit around,
看日间肥皂剧 吃蚂蚁上树[一种小吃]
watch daytime soaps, eating ants on a log.
罗纳德喜欢蚂蚁上树 你知道吗
Reagan loved ants on a log. Did you know that?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
但相反 他最后一次
But instead, he strapped on his cleats,
里根曾出演电影《克努特.罗克尼》 饰演一个橄榄球运动员
穿上橄榄球鞋 带上橄榄球头盔
tightened his chinstrap one last time,
推到了柏林墙
and kicked down the Berlin Wall.
有点简化了历史 不是吗 塞
Simplifying history a bit, aren't you, Cy?
不管怎么说
For better or for worse,
克♥林♥顿♥在他的最后一年任期里推行了福利改革
Clinton reformed welfare in his final year.
你想说什么
Is there a point here?
你会想念的
You're gonna miss it.
战争 争斗
The wars. The fights.
精心制♥作♥议事日程 并坚持完成
Crafting an agenda and seeing it through,
和参议院民♥主♥党人短兵相接
going toe-to-toe with Senate Dems,
为了一个司法部的提名人选寻求茶党的支持
rallying Tea Party support for a judicial nominee.
用优秀的法案让对手闭嘴
Cramming a good bill like the Brandon Bill
比如《布兰登法案》
down the opposition's throat.
然后舔舔伤口
Then licking your wounds,
知道你为美国人♥民♥做了好事
knowing you did good for the American people.
下个十一月
Next November...
你将收到搬迁通知
you're gonna get an eviction notice.
到1月20日 他们就会来收你的东西
And by January 20th, they're coming for your stuff.
你知道今天是几号♥吗 总统先生
Do you know what today's date is, sir?
不是1月20日 我们还能做点什么
Not January 20th. We can still do something.
我们
We can.
还可以的
Still.
点燃整个世界 或殊死一试
Set the world on fire or die trying.
我们要不留一颗子弹地离开这
Let's ride out of here with our guns empty,
手♥枪♥套扔一边去
not in the damn holster.
这就是关于莉莲·福雷斯特
This is about Lillian Forrester.
我不能做拿走你的枪
I can't be someone who will take your gun away
在你穿着睡袍茫茫度日时给你递蚂蚁上树的人
and serve you ants on a log while you sit in your robe.
说完了吗
Are we done?
说完了 总统先生
I believe so, sir.
很高兴你能不计前嫌
I'm glad you could get past your issues with me.
不会有下次了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表