剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
她就那么站在那里
She's just standing there now,
看着她前夫的飞机
looking at her ex-husband's plane.
等等
Wait.
她是不是 我想她是在向着
Was that -- I-I believe the Senator just waved
-向她前夫的飞机招手 -她到底在干什么
- at her ex-husband's plane. - What is she doing?
她在等我
She's waiting for me.
先生 抱歉 我不知道这是怎么回事
Sir, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on.
告诉机长我要下机了
Tell the captain I'm getting off the plane.
不行 先生 你不能出去
No, sir. You can't go out there.
那么多媒体镜头
The press, the cameras,
-舆♥论♥观瞻会非常不利 -艾比
- the optics would be awful. - Abby.
你真的想让全世界看着你
Do you really want the entire world to see you
在电视上直播被老婆骂吗
get reprimanded by your ex-wife on national television?
你可以争取世界和平 能送人上火星
You could bring about world peace, put a man on Mars,
但是等你卸任之后 人们仍然
but that footage will still be the only thing
只会记住你这些镜头
that people remember about you.
你真想让我把她自己一个人丢在外边干站着
You really want me to leave her standing out there alone?
没错 观众朋友们
That's right, folks.
格兰特参议员就那么
Senator Grant has planted herself
直直地站在空军一号♥前 不肯后退一步
in front of Air Force One, and she's not budging.
-挺厉害啊 -谁让她下去的
- That's badass. - Who let her go?
-别看我 -不过到目前为止
- Don't look at me. - As of now,
空军一号♥上对她希望会谈的姿态
efforts to get Air Force One's attention
没有做出任何回应
have gone completely unacknowledged.
你马上出去把她拉回来
You go out there and bring her back.
-不 -你说什么
- No. - What did you say?
-我说不 -反正已经晚了
- I said no. - It's too late, anyway.
空军一号♥的机舱门似乎打开了
Now the door to Air Force One seems to be opening.
没错 有人从空军一号♥上下来了
Yes, someone is coming out of the President's plane.
梅莉
Mellie.
菲茨
Fitz.
很高兴见到你
Wonderful to see you.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
我觉得谈谈比较好
I think it's a very good idea.
那个狡猾的婆娘 我真是小看她了
That crafty broad. I really underestimated her.
不是狡猾 是贪腐
Not crafty -- corrupt.
我的办公室把塔马拉克糖厂案的卷宗发过来了
My office sent over the file on Tamarac Sugar,
贝克州长私自收了
Governor Baker has pocketed
数十万美元的回扣
tens of thousands of dollars in kickbacks.
这么大的金额我不可能放弃调查
It's big. I can't drop the investigation.
你必须放弃
You have to.
这可是把99个党代表票拱手奉上啊 罗森
We're talking 99 delegates on a silver platter, Rosen.
我们就拿下佛罗里达了
We'll take Florida.
我也希望苏珊当下一任总统
Look, I want Susan to be my next president,
但是我的工作和职责
but my job, my duty,
是保护司法部的名誉
is to protect the integrity of the Justice Department.
我宣过誓的
I took an oath.
我们知道 你就是一朵白莲花
We get it. You're a special snowflake.
趁早收起你那一套 为了我们低一次头吧
Just suck it up and take one for the team.
不行 大卫说得对
No. No. David's right.
他不应该对原则问题让步
He shouldn't sacrifice his principles
就为了我能得到那点支持
so that I can get one measly endorsement.
苏珊 佛州的支持可不是"点"
Susan, this is a big endorsement.
我会出席晚宴
I will go to this dinner,
因为如果我不去太失礼
because it will look bad if I don't,
但是如果州长想玩阴的
but if the Governor want's to play dirty,
那我宁可不要她的支持
then I don't want her support.
我恨你 白莲花
I hate you, Snowflake.
这一招狠啊
Bold move.
谢谢
Thank you.
媒体这下子可有得报道了
Certainly gives the press something to run with.
我这么做不是为了拍照片
I didn't do it for the photo op.
当然不是 你怎么会呢
Of course not. Why would you?
你肯定是不需要我的帮助了
You sure as hell don't need any help from me.
是吧
Right?
你做得挺好 我看你上鸡毛秀了
You're doing great. I saw you on Kimmel.
也听说红衣主教苏亚雷斯的事了
I heard about Cardinal Suarez.
那肯定不容易
That couldn't have been easy.
你的民调势头也很猛
You're up in the polls.
这几天花钱不少吧
Really giving us a run for our money these days, aren't you?
我不禁在想当初为什么还来找你
It makes you wonder why I ever even wanted
要你的支持
your endorsement in the first place.
恭喜你 梅莉 我为你骄傲
Congrats, Mellie. I'm proud of you.
如果我能飞去佛罗里达
Think how proud I could make you
岂不是就能让你更骄傲了
if I could just get to Florida.
对了 佛罗里达
Florida. Right.
让你的飞机起飞吧 菲茨
Move your plane, Fitz.
我做不到
I can't do that.
就因为你的幕僚长挡着不让吗
Because your chief of staff has put her foot down?
亲爱的
Look, honey.
我这几天一直在为了妇女权益奔走
I'm all about women's empowerment these days.
我扛起了大旗 站在最前面
I have joined the cause. I'm running for the cause.
我就是那面大旗
I am the cause,
不过如果有个红毛女四处横行
but when there is a certain redhead going around,
事事拍板
calling all the shots,
指挥着美国总统
telling the president of the United States
什么该做 什么不该做 我有点担心了
what he can and cannot do, well, you can see why I'm concerned.
艾比只是做她份内的工作罢了
Abby is doing her job.
艾比是在惹麻烦
Abby's causing problems.
我们现在有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我们俩吗
The two of us?
算新鲜吗
Isn't that new?
不是我们之间
Not us.
是他们
Them.
你的幕僚长在和我的参谋过不去
Your chief of staff is causing problems with mine.
这么说吧 她们俩现在是
Let me tell you, one of them is about to go
互不相让
full Tonya Harding on the other,
真是这样的话 我想我们都知道谁会离开
and when that happens, I think we know who leaves who
哭哭闹闹 还留下一堆烂摊子
in a blubbering mess on the floor.
她会杀了她的 菲茨
She will kill her, Fitz.
小梅
Mel.
怎么了
What?
梅莉 媒体都在20米不到的地方
Mellie, the press is 20 yards away.
-所以呢 -所以别做出什么不得体的事来
- So? - So don't be inappropriate.
什么 我...
What? I'm --
你是真的什么都不知道吗
You're telling me you really don't know?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No.
耶
Yeah.
我以为是莉兹·诺斯呢
I-I thought that was Liz North.
她那天一直囔着说要办了他
She'd been talking about doing that all day.
不是她
Nope.
是丽芙
That was Liv.
你是说她派了人去
You mean she sent one of her people.
她自己动的手
I mean she did it with her bare hands.
你该告诉我的
You should've told me.
你该问问的
You should've asked.
原来是丽芙
Props to Liv.
是的
Something like that.
那她和艾比之间...
This whole thing between her and Abby.
她...
She's --
她简直变了个人
She's a different person.
至少我现在知道原因了
At least now I know why.
你很担心丽芙
You're worried about Liv.
她现在有些迷失
She's missing now.
人在心不在 懂吗
There but not there, you know?
她睡觉吗
Is she sleeping?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表