剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
which is why I'm running to be
参选下一任美国总统
the next President of the United States of America.
爆♥炸♥新闻 副总统苏珊·罗丝宣布参选总统
苏珊·罗丝
-接吧 -不
-Answer it. -No.
-跟她说她很棒 -不
- Tell her she was great. - No.
-现在就跟她说 -我不会接的
- Tell her now. - I'm not answering that phone.
你表现很棒
You were great!
谢谢 我刚才好紧张
Aw, thank you. I was so nervous.
我没看出来
Well, you didn't seem nervous.
很有总统风范
It was very presidential.
谢谢
Thank you.
真希望我能在场
I wish I could have been there.
我也希望你能来
I wish you could have, too.
-但是 -什么
- But... - Yes?
既然你今天没来 我想说
Since you weren't there, I wanted to see
明天你能过来吃晚餐吗
if maybe you wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow.
卡西要在她外婆家待几天
Casey's at her grandma's for a few days,
所以家里只有我自己
so I have the house to myself.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
也许这不是个好主意
Maybe it's not a great idea, huh?
不 不 挺好的 我很乐意过来
No, no, it is. I'd love to.
真的吗
You sure?
当然
Yes, absolutely.
太好了 那7点见
Great, 7:00.
7点见
7:00 it is.
她想要什么
What does she want?
想去看电影
She wants to see a movie.
真可爱
Mm. Adorable.
转过去
Turn over.
-今晚很忙吗 -不
- Busy tonight? - No.
就是阻止战争发生之类的事
I mean, barring acts of war and what have you,
我应该有空 给我短♥信♥
I should be free. Text me.
-你好 -哈克
- Hey. - Huck.
你真是个变♥态♥ 知道吗
You're one creepy bastard, you know that?
知道
Yes.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈 我能进来吗
We need to talk. Can I come in?
你发现了
What have you found...
关于杰克和罗文的什么
on Jake, on Rowan?
-哈克 我 -我愿意相信你是在收集情报
- Huck, I... - I'd like to believe that you're collecting intel,
弄清杰克和罗文想做什么
figuring out what Jake and Rowan are up to.
不然的话 你就是和敌人同床共枕
Otherwise, you're just sleeping with the enemy,
我认识的丽芙绝不会这么做
and the Liv that I know would never do that.
杰克和我父亲没有任何阴谋
Jake and my father aren't up to anything.
-再说一遍 -哈克
- Say that again. - Huck.
再说一遍 听听这有多荒谬
Say that again so you can hear how ridiculous it sounds.
哈克 我想你应该
Huck, I think you should --
杰克和你父亲住在一起
Jake is living with your father.
他仍然受你父亲的控制
He is still being controlled by your father.
他为了当上国安局的头目杀了一个人
He killed someone to become head of the NSA
因为你父亲让他这么做
because your father told him to do it.
你真以为那是终点吗
Do you honestly think that's where it ends?
你父亲已经金盆洗手了吗
That your father's finished?
他什么时候收手过 丽芙
When has that man ever been finished, Liv?
没人密谋做任何事 哈克
No one is up to anything, Huck.
没有情报需要收集
There is no intel to collect.
等你回到现实
When you snap back to reality
意识到真正的情况
and realize what's really going on,
你知道上哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
Francisco Vargas.
他出生于宾州艾伦镇
He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania,
在费城长大
and grew up in Philadelphia.
他父母是墨西哥移♥民♥
His parents immigrated from Mexico.
母亲是护士 父亲是经济学家
Mother was a nurse. Father was an economist.
还有个事业不那么成功的弟弟
Has a less successful younger brother.
弗朗西斯科是个优秀学生 具有天赋的运动员
Francisco was a great student, gifted athlete.
高中毕业后 他加入了军队
After graduation, he went into the military
参加了第一次海湾战争
and fought in the first gulf war.
回家后 和他的高中甜心结了婚
When he came home, he married his high-school sweetheart
入读宾州大学
and enrolled at Penn State.
好的
Okay.
他入选费城市议会时
He was elected to the Philadelphia city council
年仅32岁
when he was 32.
36岁时成为市长 两年前
He was mayor at 36, and two years ago,
成了宾州第一位拉美裔州长
he became the first Hispanic governor of Pennsylvania.
他支持堕胎合法化 支持私人持枪
He's pro-choice, pro-gun,
支持商业发展 支持环保
pro-growth, pro-earth,
支持科学 支持宗教
pro-science, pro-religion.
他在民♥主♥党中有95%的支持率
He has a 95% approval rating with liberals
共和党中的支持率为51%
and 51% from conservatives.
不知为何 似乎所有人都喜欢他
Somehow, he seems to appeal to everyone.
他有三个小孩在公立学校上学
He has three kids in public school.
他有效管理自己的纳摄入量
He effectively manages his sodium intake.
在一个很火的费城另类乡村乐队里当吉他手
He plays guitar in a popular Philly alt-country band,
他用弩打猎
and he hunts with a crossbow.
好吧
Okay.
现在
Now...
给我讲讲
give it to me.
-什么 -坏的一面
- What? - The bad stuff.
坏的一面
The bad stuff.
丑闻 腐♥败♥
The dirt! The corruption!
低劣的石油交易 贿赂开♥发♥商
The sleazy oil deal, the developer payoff,
每年州长假期期间
the infant son he has in Chicago
他与芝加哥的情人私会
with the girlfriend he bangs
那女人给他生过私生子
at the governor's retreat every year.
坏事
The bad stuff!
快 说给我听
Come on, give it to me.
没有负面事件
There is no bad stuff.
-肯定有的 -我没找到
- There's bad stuff. - I didn't find any.
那是你找得不够彻底
Then you just didn't look hard enough.
不 真的没有 我有仔细找过
No, there isn't any, because I looked.
如果有负面事件
And if there was bad stuff,
而我没找到 你找到了 那就...
and I didn't find it, and you did, then...
这人背景很干净
This guy's clean.
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯唯一不好的地方
The only thing bad about Francisco Vargas
就是他完全默默无闻
is nobody knows who he is.
他在国内没有任何知名度
He has no national profile whatsoever.
在你找我问起他之前
I'd literally never even heard of the guy
我从来没听说过这人
until you called and asked me about him.
为什么我们要调查弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
Why are we looking into Francisco Vargas anyway?
他在海湾战争里做的什么
What was he doing in the Gulf War?
他是特种部队的
He was Special Forces.
特种部队
Special Forces.
再见 伊森
Goodbye, Ethan.
他走了
He's gone.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
那个吗 那是革命
That? That was about revolution.
是自♥由♥
That was about freedom.
是解放
That was about liberation.
多年后 当他们打开历史书
Years from now, when they open their history books,
他们会看到我的脸
my face will be what they see,
因为接下来要发生的一切
because everything that happens next
都将由塞勒斯·卢瑟福·比尼
is going to be signed, sealed, and delivered
签署 封装并寄出
by Cyrus Rutherford Beene.
是时候去工作了
It's time to go to work.
什么工作
What kind of work?
我们将打造下一位美国总统
We're making the next president of the United States.
去穿衣
Get dressed.
有很多事要做
We have a lot of work to do.
不要说这箱子太大
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表