剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
别这么说
No, don't be.
艾比
Abby...
我得挂了 有通电♥话♥进来了
I-I have to go. My other line is ringing.
好的 拜拜
Okay, sure. Bye.
从我已知的消息看来 挟持人♥质♥的
From what I've gathered, this hostage taker's
只不过是又一个因为生活失败
just another disgruntled loner
而责怪非法移♥民♥ 心怀不满的人
blaming illegal immigrants for his personal failures.
所以他和国内
So he's not connected to terrorists,
或者国外的恐怖势力无关
domestic or otherwise?
就他一个人
He's acting alone.
那就祈祷不会有他的模仿者出现吧
Well, let's just hope he doesn't breed copycats.
很快就会结束了
This will be over soon.
听我在联调局的内应说
I'm hearing from my FBI sources
当地的特种兵已经派狙击手就位了
the local SWAT has sharpshooters in position.
一旦瞄准 他就不是问题了
As soon as they get a clean shot, he's a goner.
太好了
Good to hear.
我以为他是我们的人呢 你说他是我们的人的
I thought this was our guy. You told me this was our guy.
他是
He is.
他不是我们的人
He's not our guy.
他是我们的人 他会动手的 会射击的
He is our guy. He'll do it. He'll shoot.
谁说的 你的第六感吗
Says what, your spidey sense?
特种部队已经部署了狙击手了
SWAT has sharpshooters in place.
他们会杀了你雇来的那个无用的疯子的
They're gonna shoot that incompetent whack job you recruited.
他们会抢了我们大英雄的大时刻
They're gonna take our hero moment away from our hero
然后把功劳算到某个混♥蛋♥狙击手身上
and give it to some jackass sharpshooter.
这个时候 我已经无能为力了
At this point, there's nothing I can do.
无能为力 你...
Nothing?! You --
失败不是你的选择
Failure is not one of your options.
无能为力更是不可能
Nothing is impossible.
所以给我好好想想 来点创意
So you grab your ass and you get creative
做你该做的
and you do what needs to be done.
我不管你要做什么 怎么做
I don't care what it is. I do not care how you do it.
这一天属于我 我是今天的新娘
This is my day. I am the bride.
所以把我的大时刻给我带来
So you get me my hero moment.
如果你完不成 你就滚回你原本
And if you don't, you'll go back into whatever box
蹲着的大牢里 一辈子都别想出来了
you came out of and you'll stay there.
就算我在和敌人同床共枕又怎么样
So what if I am sleeping with the enemy,
对我父亲和杰克
turning a blind eye
密谋的事不闻不问
to whatever my father is up to with Jake?
我选择的
I am choosing.
这是我的选择
It's a choice.
我是玩家
I'm playing the game,
我比任何人都玩得好
and I'm playing it better than anyone.
游戏是什么
And what game would that be?
-什么 -这次游戏是什么
- What?! - What game would that be?
胜利的游戏
The one where I win.
你是说全靠运气 不讲技巧
You mean the one that requires all luck and no skill,
没有必要信息的游戏吗
no real information necessary?
我真得举双手双脚
I'll be sure to keep my fingers and toes
为你祈祷了 丽芙
crossed for you, Liv.
该有的信息我都掌握了
I have all the information I need.
你没有任何有用信息 你怎么可能有
You have no real information. How could you?
你根本不理解收集信息的必要性
When you don't believe there's any information to collect.
你和他玩的不是一场游戏
You're not playing the same game as him.
-你们根本就不在同一局里 -因为我不想
- You're not even on the same court. - Because I don't want to be!
因为你太怕失败了
Because you are that scared of losing.
因为取得胜利的唯一办法就是无作为
Because the only winning move is not to play!
我父亲总会赢
My father always wins.
他总是赢家
He always wins.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
我还得把你从多少个洞里救出来
How many holes do I have to pull you out of?
别再讲大道理了
So don't lecture.
别装作没事人似的给我讲大道理
Don't give me a sermon like you don't know.
你的人 他出来了
Your guy. He's coming out.
什么 我的...
What? My --
我的人 我没有...
My guy? I don't --
我之前从没想到过 但你也是被造就的
I never considered it before. But, yeah, you were made.
和我们一样
Just like us.
被他造就的
By him.
你怎么会没有人
Why wouldn't you have a guy?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
我的父亲啊
My father.
到头来 他总会照顾我
And at the end of the day, he will always look out for me.
我总会站在我这边 他永远爱我
He will always be on my side. He will always love me.
不 你没有人
No. You don't have a guy.
你不需要 你有你父亲了
You don't need one. You have your father.
他就是你的人 他一直逍遥自在
He is your guy, and he is always out.
而你确实需要他
And you really do need him,
因为只要他站在你这边
because as long as he is by your side,
你无论做什么都算不上坏
nothing you do seems bad in comparison.
你的人从未被锁住
Your guy is always out,
他是最大 最贪婪的魔鬼
and he is the biggest, hungriest monster
世界上没有绳索能拴住他
on the loosest leash in the world.
-哈克 -魔鬼是不会变的
- Huck... - A monster does not change.
魔鬼永远是贪婪的
A monster is always hungry.
你难道不知道 当魔鬼变得贪婪时
Do you not understand that when the monster gets hungry,
他就将转过身来 吃了你
he will turn around and eat you?
听着 现在放下枪还不晚
Listen, it's not too late to put that gun down
你还能活着走出去
and walk out of here with your life.
别再说了
Stop talking.
就位 人♥质♥可见
In position. Hostage visible.
攻击者不可见
Zero visibility on the assailant.
若目标还活着 请求射击
Permission to fire if the target goes alive?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
我女儿叫莎拉和安娜
My daughter's names are Sara and Anna.
闭嘴
Shut up.
重复 现场传来消息
I repeat, sources on the scene report what sounded like
宾州市政厅内传来枪响
几秒钟前 宾夕法尼亚市政厅内
a single shot fired at the Pennsylvania capitol building
貌似传出一声枪响
just seconds ago.
目前尚不清楚是袭击者
It is unknown whether it was the gunman,
韦恩·特纳开的枪
a man named Wayne Turner, who took the shot,
还是警方的狙击手向楼内开火
or a police sniper firing into the building.
抱歉 好的 好
I'm -- I'm sorry. O-okay. Right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, it appears
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯州长似乎中枪了
Governor Francisco Vargas has been shot.
但他还活着
But he is alive
而且显然制♥服♥了攻击者
and has apparently overpowered his captor,
此人现以被哈里斯堡特种部队制♥服♥
who is being apprehended by Harrisburg SWAT as we speak.
-切到录像 -但...
- Cut to footage. - But...
切到录像 切到录像 切到录像
Cut to footage, cut to footage, cut to the damn footage.
瓦格斯市长被确认中枪 但无生命危险
我们现在已经拿到了录像了
...we apparently have footage
瓦格斯州长英勇行为的录像
of Governor Vargas's heroic act.
我们现在就把画面切到录像 请看
We're gonna cut to that right now. Take a look.
这一幕太不可思议了
Unbelievable images this evening.
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯州长
The heroic and selfless stand
英勇而无私的举动
made by Governor Francisco Vargas.
如果你之前没有听说过弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯
If you hadn't heard of Francisco Vargas before tonight,
那明天一早他的名字将会家喻户晓
then you will certainly know him by tomorrow morning.
稍后回来
We'll return to the story very quick.
大家后退 退到线后
Back it up, everyone. This side of the tape.
大家可以看到 瓦格斯已经出来
Here comes Vargas now, as you can see.
特大新闻
瓦格斯州长枪击事件中幸存
英雄诞生
这是昨晚宾州哈里斯堡的画面
This was the scene last night in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania,
弗朗西斯科·瓦格斯州长
where Governor Francisco Vargas
制♥服♥了一名精神错乱的持枪者
disarmed a deranged gunman
很多人将那一行为称为"拦截"
in an act that many refer to now simply as "the tackle."
下面是一名人♥质♥在昨晚
Here's what one of the hostages had to say
-接受采访时说的 -艾比
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表