剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Mellie.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
不要再吵了
We're not going to do this.
你刚刚说了什么
What did you say?
我说 你已经没什么可拿走的了
I said there was nothing left for you to take.
我拿走你什么了 菲茨
What have I taken from you, Fitz?
所有的一切 我的一切
Everything there is. Everything I had.
都变成你的了
You name it.
你到底是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
说服自己
How do you talk yourself
去相信想要相信的一切
into believing anything you want to believe?
让自己相信每一件事上
Convince yourself that you are completely blameless
自己都是无可摘指的
in every situation?
你那颗小脑袋里
What kind of messed-up cognitive processes
究竟运行着怎样一种神奇的认知机制
go on in that tiny little head of yours
让这一切发生的
to make all that happen?
有什么科学依据吗
You think it's scientific?
是从你♥爸♥爸那儿遗传的吗
Did you get it from your daddy,
从一个格兰特传到下一个格兰特身上
something passed on from one Grant to the next?
真希望我也能做到 希望我也有那么一套机制
I wish I could do that. I wish I were wired that way.
够了
We're done here.
不 我要听到
No. I want to hear it.
我要听到你亲口说 这都是我的错
I want to hear how you think this is my fault.
告诉我 菲茨
Tell me, Fitz.
告诉我 我造成的破坏
Tell me about all the damage I've caused.
这就对了 亲爱的 再来一口
Oh, that's right, baby. Take another sip.
这才刚刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
你造成的破坏是无法弥补的
The damage you have caused is irreparable.
是吗
Is it?
这场可笑的调查 冗长的诉讼
This ridiculous investigation, these laborious proceedings,
我即将和我最爱的女人
this fabricated marriage I'm about to enter
走入的虚假的婚姻
with the only woman I've ever loved --
都怪你 梅莉
all of this is on you, Mellie.
我可不这么想
Oh, I don't think so.
是谁去找了那些议员 投票要弹劾我的
Who went to those senators and voted to impeach?
是谁走上台 当众说谎的
Who got up on that stand and lied through her teeth?
那是谁将我把我当垃圾似的从这儿赶出去的
Who kicked me out of this place like I was yesterday's trash?
你是说你背着我
You mean when you went around my back
害得那些陪审团成员冤死的吗
and sent those jurors to their deaths?
别再把那事儿怪到我头上了
Don't you dare try to pin that on me again.
是你
You did that.
我也是被迫的
What I have been forced to do!
现在是谁的认知机制混乱不堪了
Oh, let's talk about messed-up cognitive processes
是谁在推卸责任了 梅莉
and convincing yourself to be completely blame-free, Mellie.
你说啊
Enlighten me!
我被迫去忍♥受...
What I have been forced to endure --
你手上满是鲜血
You have blood on your hands.
我都是为了保护你
...in an effort to protect you!
每一次每一件事 都是为了你 菲茨
Every imaginable scenario, they all end with you, Fitz!
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你是一切的共性
You are the common denominator here.
是一切的根源
You are the root cause of everything.
如果不是为了你 我还能保持尊严
I would still have my dignity if it wasn't for you.
如果不是为了你 我还能拥有自己的事业
I would still have my career if it wasn't for you.
如果不是为了你 陪审团的人还可以好好活着
Those jurors would still be alive if it wasn't for you.
如果不是为了你 我还可以看着杰瑞
I would have gotten to see Jerry attend his senior prom
去参加高中的毕业晚会
if it wasn't for you.
如果不是为了你 我根本不会
I wouldn't have had to bury my baby
要亲手埋葬我的孩子
if it wasn't for you!
我甚至不会有孩子 我不会嫁给你
I wouldn't have even had kids. I wouldn't have married you.
不会让你和你那肮脏的父亲
I wouldn't have forced myself to stomach you
趴到我身上来
and your disgusting father lying on top of me.
我可以拥有自己的东西
I would have had something,
成为想要成为的人 做想要做的事
been something, done something.
我不会浪费20年的时光去支持你
I wouldn't have wasted 20 years proping you,
让你对可悲平庸的自己感觉良好
making you feel okay about your pathetic mediocrity,
安慰你 鼓励你
petting you and applauding you.
我的人生 如果不是因为你
My life would have meant something
将是有意义的
if it wasn't for you!
再见 菲茨
Goodbye, Fitz.
梅莉
Mellie!
大家有没有兴奋起来
Can you sense the anticipation?
还有四小时
Only four more hours to go
这个世界中心的女人 奥利维亚·波普
before we hear from the woman at the center of it all --
就要出庭作证了
Olivia Pope.
我和大家一样都迫不及待了
She'll be testifying, and I, for one, cannot wait.
那你准备好了吗 苏珊·罗丝
So are you ready, Susan Ross,
准备好成为
to take your place
美国历史上第二位女性总统了吗
as the second female president of the United States?
因为总所周知
Because as you all know, my friends,
我是第一位
I was the first.
结果呢
So?
我咨♥询♥了几所重要的宪法权威机构
I've consulted with some leading constitutional authorities,
副总统夫人
Madam Vice President.
您辞职不存在任何法律问题
There are no legal impediments to your stepping down.
向总统递交辞呈后
You send the president a letter of resignation,
您就可以离开了
and you're out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
能问您一个问题吗 副总统夫人
Now can I ask you a question, Madam Vice President?
您为什么要辞职呢
Why would you send that letter?
这...
It's --
就是...
Ju--
你这么有什么喝的吗
You don't have anything to drink, do you?
有水
I have water.
那果汁酒呢 有吗
What about a wine cooler? Have you ever had a wine cooler?
我有手下呢 有
I have sisters, so, yes, I have.
安珀
Amber!
我们需要几瓶果汁酒
We need some wine coolers.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
跟记忆中的不一样了 太甜
It's not how I remember it. It's very sweet.
我说的是总统的行为太恶心了
The president's behavior is disgusting.
我在你这儿说说罢了
I'll just say that.
我不想自己听上去跟圣母似的
And I don't mean to sound like littles Susan Mcpreachy.
你看我 我也不完美
I mean, look at me right now. I'm not perfect.
没有人是完人
None of us are.
但美国总统
But the president of the United States
应该有更高的道德标准
is held to a higher standard, and he should be.
你被总统的行为感到震惊
You're appalled with the president.
我也是
Yeah. I am, too.
但我觉得你想辞职的真正原因
But I think the real reason you want to step down
是你意识到
is because you realize
你可能很快要接替他的工作了
that you might have his job soon,
这让你吓坏了
and that scares the hell out of you.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我要接替他那糟心的活儿
For me to get that terrible job,
首先他得被起诉 弹劾
he'd have to be prosecuted, impeached --
而一个男人是不会因为行为不检点而被起诉的
and you can't prosecute a man for sleeping around.
那样的话就没人当得上总统了
We'd have no presidents.
有句俗话是这么说的 两人出轨
They say when you have an affair,
四人同床
there's two other people in bed with you.
听说过吗
Have you ever heard that?
听过 比喻而已
I have. It's metaphorical.
是指被背叛的那两人
It refers to the other two people you're cheating on.
就好像...
It's not like they're actually having a...
4P
Four-way.
但总统不一样
Anyway, with the president, it's different.
当他出轨
When he has an affair,
和他一起在床上的是三亿人
there's 300 million people in bed with him --
也就是美国民众
The American public.
还有100名参议员和435名众议员
There's also 100 senators and 435 members of congress.
他们会确保
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表