剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
回到聚光灯下 那股飓风就会席卷而来
in that spotlight -- that cyclone makes landfall.
把她世界里的一切撕扯得支离破碎
And everything in her world gets violently swept away.
那种压力 那种无孔不入的审视
That kind of pressure, that kind of scrutiny --
没有人能承受得住的
it would be unbearable.
什么人愿意承受那种经历
Who would want to live through that?
什么女人会想要承受那种经历
What kind of woman would choose to live through that?
奥利维亚·波普永远不会告诉您
Olivia Pope is never gonna tell you
她愿意过那样的日子 总统先生
she's okay with that kind of life, Mr. President,
无论您问她多少次
No matter how many times you ask.
总统先生 调查结果已经出来了
Mr. President, I have the results of our inquiry.
联调局网络安全组已经证实
Our FBI cyber-security team was able to confirm
照片正是从第♥一♥夫♥人♥的
that the leak did originate from a computer
私人办公室网络上泄露出去的
connected to the First Lady's private, interoffice network.
我们检查了她的电子文档
We've combed through her digital files --
已经无所谓了 谢谢你 大卫
It doesn't matter. Thank you, David.
什么事
What?
我向你道歉
I apologize.
回家吧
Come home.
奎恩 找到那辆车了吗
Quinn, did you find the car?
找到了 盖文把车扔在
Yeah, Gavin abandoned it a couple miles
某个偏僻湖边的几英里处
from some lake in the middle of nowhere.
对不起 丽芙
Look, I'm sorry, Liv.
警♥察♥说没有发现他
The cops say there's no sign of him.
你知道那个湖在哪儿吗
You know where that lake is?
好像是弗吉尼亚的林维尔郊外
Looks like outside Linville, Virginia.
-那是雪兰多山谷 -我们知道他在哪儿了
- That's the Shenandoah Valley. - We know where he is.
盖文
Gavin?
还是冷的
Still cold.
出来吧 盖文
Come on, Gavin.
-我们知道你在这儿 -滚出我的房♥子
- We know you're in here. - Get out of my house!
真的吗 就一把射钉枪
A nail gun? Really?
把它放下
Put that thing down.
来啊
Make me.
好吧 如果你真想这样的话
Fine, if you really want to play that way.
-抱歉 -开玩笑吗
- Sorry. - Are you kidding me?
对不起
Sorry.
我现在很忙 大卫
I'm busy, David.
我想也是
I'm sure you are.
我也是 忙着看
So, was I, reading through
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的所有邮件
all the First Lady's e-mail correspondence
感觉自己是个拿着诡异高薪的一年级实习生
like some bizarrely overpaid first-year associate.
这是司法部门
This is the report
调查的结果报告
from the justice department's investigation.
总统说他不想看了
The president says he doesn't want it,
-那我就给你吧 -上面怎么说的
- So, I'm giving it to you. - What's it say?
我是这么写的 有人用梅莉的密♥码♥
What I wrote is that, while Mellie's key code
从服务器上查看了监控录像
was used to take the security footage from the server,
但没有证据表明是从她电脑上下载的
There's no evidence of a download on her computer.
所以官方来看
So, officially,
本次调查并没有什么结果
the investigation's inconclusive.
我读邮件却发现
What I read, on the other hand...
梅莉的邮件吗
In Mellie's e-mail?
说吧
Tell me.
等等 你不能说吧
Wait, no. You probably shouldn't.
知道吗 我以前没发现
You know, I never really figured the concept
合理推诿
of plausible deniability would feature
会成为我成人生活的最大标志
quite so prominently in my adult life.
我也是
Me neither.
我觉得自己就像个离婚律师
I really do feel like a divorce lawyer.
不过没什么是一杯波旁酒解决不了的
Anyway, I guess it's nothing a little Bourbon won't fix.
-回见 -回见
- See you. - See you.
先生 夏洛特刚刚告诉我地图室
Sir, Charlotte just told me the map room
被安排与诺亚·贝克访谈用了
is being set up for a sit-down with Noah Baker.
-这是怎么回事 -好啊 伊丽莎白
- What's going on? - Hello, Elizabeth.
梅莉和我与诺亚有个采访要录
Mellie and I are doing an interview with Noah.
应该有人通知你了
Someone should have told you.
是啊 应该通知了
Yes, they should have.
对不起 丽兹
Sorry about that, Liz.
看来你得偿所愿了
Well, I see you got what you wanted.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥又回到白宫了
The First Lady is back in the White House.
-是吗 -别装傻了
- She is? - Don't play dumb.
他们都接受诺亚·贝克访谈了
They're doing an interview with Boah Baker.
你的职业生涯算是死透了
This is the final nail in your coffin.
收拾东西 马上给我滚吧
Pack your things and then get the hell out of here.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是你泄露了奥利维亚和总统的照片
You leaked those photos of Olivia and the president.
-别说傻话了 -为什么这么做
- Don't be ridiculous. - Why'd you do it?
你想要除掉奥利维亚·波普吗
You wanted to get rid of Olivia Pope?
-我不知道你在 -你曾是梅莉的手下
- I have no idea what you're -- - You used to work for Mellie.
你知道她的密♥码♥ 你有权限的
You knew her key code. You had access.
是你把照片泄露给了萨莉·兰斯顿
You leaked those photos to Sally Langston.
你还告诉谁了 总统吗
Who have you told? The president?
我没有告诉任何人 现在还没有
I haven't told anyone... yet.
你想干什么 准备出什么招
What do you want? What's your move?
我要为你卖♥♥命了吗 还是我的职位 说啊
Am I your bitch now? You want my job? What?
我要的是不再为你工作
What I want is to no longer work for you.
什么
What?
我不要再为你工作了 我要和你一起工作
I don't want to work for you. I want to work with you.
我希望我们是一个团队 从现在开始
I want us to be a team. From now on,
你我是平等的
we're equals.
-平等 -对
- Equals? - Yes.
就这样 就...
That's it? That's --
-你就想要这个 平等 -平等
- That's all you want -- equality? - Equality.
我觉得我们可以在这里享有平等的权力
I thought we could both be the adults around here,
如果你对此觉得不满
but if you have a problem with that,
我当然可以让你成为我的走狗
I can certainly try making you my bitch.
不不 平等
No, no. Equals.
平等 很好
Equals is -- yes.
很好 诺亚·贝克的采访问题
Good. So, Noah Baker's interview questions --
要和我一起看一下吗
you want to go over those together?
好的
I'd like that.
一直以来 他总叫我小鼬鼠
He called me a weak little weasel my whole life.
你能信吗 我亲生父亲
Can you believe that -- my own father?
每次我想要点什么东西
Anytime I asked for something,
每次我想要点属于自己的东西
anytime I tried to have something of my own --
你个小鼬鼠
"You little weasel."
不仅是对我说
And it wasn't just to my face.
还当着我朋友的面
He'd tell his friends I was a weasel, too,
然后哈哈大笑
and then he'd laugh at me.
现在还笑得出来吗 爸爸
Who's laughing now, dad?
笑不出了吧
Not you.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我只是推了他
I pushed him.
他太弱了 所以才死了
He died because he was weak.
那是什么声音
What the hell is that?
你觉得呢
What's it sound like?
你报♥警♥了
You called the cops?
不要再逃了 盖文
No more running, Gavin.
我非常非常生你的气
I have been mad at you for, like, ever.
-走开 -但后来我开始想
- Go away. - But then I started thinking...
-走开 -我难道就不疯了吗
- Go away. - "What's so sane about me?"
-奎恩 -我毁尸灭迹
- Quinn. - I dispose of bodies,
并被犯罪现场撩得欲♥火♥中烧
and I get turned on by crime scenes.
当黑客太爽了
Hacking is hot.
我不是你的梦中女孩 我也不想做
I am not your all-American girl, and I don't want to be.
你没有看错我
You're not wrong... about me.
我有问题
Something's wrong with me.
这也是我想说的
That's my point.
我也有问题
Something's wrong with me, too.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表