剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
There would be an investigation, hearings,
苏珊会受到重大打击
Susan would take a huge hit.
你也许不喜欢我做的这件事 但我已经做了
You may not like what I've done, but it's done.
现在 请你回到办公室
Now please, go back into your office
做好你的工作 让我做我的
and do your job and let me do mine.
你们想写新闻
You want to write a story?
写写一个绝望的参选队伍
Write one about a desperate campaign
在撒播他们对手的谎言
spreading lies about their opponents,
因为这才是这件事的本质
because that's what this is.
詹尼斯·昆比不能回家陪伴她患病的父亲
Janice Quinby, who can't go home to be with her ailing father.
汤姆·迪桑提斯要错过他第一个孙子的出生
Tom Dessantis, who's missing the birth of his first grandson.
史黛丝·布鲁斯特要飞去海地
Stacey Brewster, who's going to Haiti
建造学校 却刚刚断了联♥系♥
to build schools and just missed her connection.
但事实时 他们不会成功的
But here's the thing. It's not going to work.
佛罗里达州的人♥民♥会看清事实真♥相♥
The people of Florida are going to see this
而他们会因为这种愤怒
for what it is, and they'll take their anger
在周二时去投票站 把票投给苏珊·罗丝
into the voting booth on Tuesday when they vote for Susan Ross.
这些只是滞留在伯班克
These are just a few of the thousands of passengers
成千上万名旅客中的几位
stranded on the Burbank terminal
因为他们的航♥班♥受白宫肮脏手段的影响
because their flights have been postponed or cancelled
而延误或取消了
due to the White House's dirty tricks.
要是有人会因为愤怒
If anyone should take their anger
去往投票站 那也是他们才对
into the voting booth, it's them.
州长
Governor.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Sure.
苏珊刚刚出去 我可以打电♥话♥给她
You just missed Susan. I can call her if you like.
不用 没关系
Oh, no, no. That's all right.
我不是来找她的
I'm not here to talk to her.
我能和你直说吗
Can I level with you?
当然 说吧
Uh, sure. Level away.
我喜欢苏珊
I like Susan.
我觉得她很聪明
I think she's smart.
我觉得她品貌兼优
I think she's personable,
但我不觉得她适合当总统
but I don't really think she's cut out to be president.
太理想主义了
Too idealistic.
保持乐观没什么不好
There's nothing wrong with optimism.
而梅莉·格兰特 她恰恰相反
Now Mellie Grant, on the other hand,
她是个幕后凶猛的斗士
a back-room brawler.
她会不计代价地做好事情
She'll get things done no matter what the cost.
她和我一样
She's like me.
所以如果我现在必须支持某个人
So if I had to endorse somebody right now,
我肯定会选格兰特参议员
it would have to be Senator Grant.
我不明白
I'm confused.
你想让我把这话转达给苏珊吗
You want me to pass that message on to Susan?
因为我真的不想告诉她这种消息
'Cause I really don't want to give her that kind of news.
塔马拉克糖厂 我想你听说过吧
Tamarac Sugar. I believe you're familiar with them?
我的检察官办公室
They're currently under investigation
正在调查他们 我知道
by my office, so, yes.
我希望你能放弃调查
I'd like you to drop your investigation.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
因为离初选还有段时间
Because there's still time before the primary,
也就是说我还来得及改变主意
which means there's still time for me to change my mind
支持格兰特参议员以外的人
and endorse someone other than Senator Grant.
比如说 苏珊
Say, Susan, for instance.
你知道你在暗示什么吗 州长
Do you realize what you're suggesting, Governor?
因为也许你不大明白
Because maybe you don't.
也许我们可以说这是个错误
Maybe we want to call this a mistake?
也许不是呢
Maybe we don't.
选这条
This is the one.
目前两机对峙已经进入第四个小时
We are entering hour four of the stand-off,
竞选恶斗持续
何时结束尚不清楚
with no clear end in sight.
两架飞机上的记者们纷纷揣测
Reporters on both planes are speculating
是否是因为某种嫉妒心理...
that perhaps some jealousy...
拖得太久了
This has gone on long enough.
你以为困住几个在媒体上大肆抱怨的记者
You think a few stranded passengers griping to the media
就能强迫美国总统
is gonna force the president of the United States
起飞让路吗
to take off?
因为这根本不会起作用的
Because that is not working.
还没起作用
Not yet.
还没
Not yet?
永远都不会
Try never.
他永远都不会让步的
It is never gonna happen.
-你为什么要这么做 -奎恩 别问
- Why are you doing this? - Quinn, don't.
怎么了 我不是有什么异议
What? Look, I'm not judging.
我就是一问 这里也没人能对你说什么
I am asking. Nobody in this room can judge.
你看 我们当中还有谁曾经彻底崩溃
I mean, who amongst us hasn't gone over the edge and...
而且还杀过人
killed somebody once?
甚至不止一次
Or even twice.
我为什么要做什么
Why am I dong what?
这一出 你和艾比斗气
This. This contest of wills with Abby.
比你们俩谁先眨眼
This -- This refusal to blink first.
这样不行的
It's not working.
所以为什么 我们为什么要到这一步
So why? Why are we even here?
为什么要冒着毁掉
Why, if you're just gonna sabotage
我们为了梅莉所做的种种努力的风险
all the hard work we've done building Mellie up.
我们为什么要在这 而不是...
Why are we here when we could be --
她想知道你为什么要做这个
She wants to know why are you here
而不是去拯救杰克
when you could be saving Jake?
我没有义务向你们俩解释我的行为
I shouldn't need to explain myself to you two.
你们本来应该是角斗士
You two are supposed to be gladiators.
你们应该明白 应该知道
You should get it, you should know.
你们应该和我一起上刀山下火海
You two should be over a cliff with me,
结果你们俩还在这里求我
and instead I'm sitting here having you beg me
向你们解释你们的职责
to explain your job to you.
我说过 别问
I told you, don't.
那还能怎么办 哈克
What's the alternative, Huck?
下半辈子就住在这个机场了吗
What, we sit on this tarmac for the rest of our lives?
她怎么成了这个样子
Who was that?
原来的她哪去了
Wh-Where is she?
你还好吗
You okay?
我们必须做些什么
We have to do something.
这件事会毁了我的整个竞选
This could tank my entire campaign.
这事拖得越久 就越把我弄得
The more this drags on, the more I look like
像个横着走的悍妇 觉着自己有资格
some ball-busting shrew who feels entitled
挡下别人的飞机给自己让路
to duke it out on the tarmac using planes.
还不止一架 马科斯
Planes, Marcus.
这形象太荒谬 太没人味儿 太不讨喜了
How ridiculous and out of touch and unlikable is that?
这的确
It's not...
会对普通选民产生消极影响 这是肯定的
appealing to the average voter, I'll grant you that.
必须停止了
This needs to end.
那好 去叫停吧
Okay. Then end it.
怎么叫停
How?
艾比和丽芙卡在斗狠大赛里出不来呢
Abby and Liv are locked in a death match.
艾比无权指挥空军一号♥
Abby doesn't control Air Force One.
总统不会和我说话的
The President won't talk to me.
你真的认为他会在
Do you really think he's gonna snub
全国观众面前冷落孩子的妈妈吗
the mother of his children on national television?
据称出现故障的空军一号♥正把...
Reportedly damaged Air Force One is holding up...
空军一号♥
凯瑟琳 我需要你整理一份媒体...
Catherine, I need you to put together a press rel--
梅莉·格兰特的竞选飞机挡在停机坪
Mellie Grant's campaign plane on the tarmac.
怎么了
What's happening?
几分钟前 我们看到格兰特参议员
Moments ago, saw Senator Grant
走下了飞机
step off the aircraft.
格兰特参议员走下飞机
她似乎正在走向跑道
It appears she is making her way onto the runway.
她这是在作什么妖
What the hell is she doing?
不过从目前来看
But from this vantage point,
似乎她正朝着...
it looks like she may be heading...
空军一号♥走去
...Air Force One.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表