剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
of this ex-gentleman here.
如果他一个人都不带回莱曼街
He returns to the Leman Street fold without neither of you,
必然有人要问问题了
and questions get asked.
无论如何也会有人问问题的
Que... Questions is going to get asked any which way.
没错 但这下你就会回答这些问题了
Indeed. But you will be there to answer them.
不 里德探长 我从没见过什么欣奇克利夫
"No, Mr Reid, I have never met a man named Hinchcliffe.
我也不知道什么珠宝订单的事
"No, sir, I know nothing of no jewellery order."
谁能说你撒谎呢
Who will there be to say otherwise?
用不了多久 他们也只能放你走
In due course there will be nothing for it but to show you the door.
那他们审讯的手段呢
Well, what about their other methods of questioning a man?
他们分局刑讯逼供的手段
His station house's reputation for violence
比他们探长的名声响
walks ahead of his inspector.
他们会对我用刑的 塞恩先生
They will torture me, Mr Shine.
手给我
Give me your hand, give me your hand...
里德探长 根本干不了这种事
Mr Reid has no stomach for such acts...
他完全依靠另一个人干这种"粗活儿"
relies instead on another man's brutality.
而那个人 德雷克警长
And that man - the good Sergeant Drake -
已经不在那儿了
is no more for that beat.
所以 你跟那小子出去吧
So you and the lad let yourselves out.
快点
Sharp like.
-打扰一下 -什么事 小姐
- Begging your pardon, sir. - Yes, miss?
你们的人为什么挖那么大的坟墓
Why is it you men dig so big a grave?
要埋好几具尸体呢 小姐
Many bodies are to be buried in it, miss.
埋这个教区的乞丐和无名尸体
The beggared and nameless dead of this parish.
艾瑟顿队长 有死亡事件吗
Sergeant Artherton, no loss of life as yet?
没有 长官
None, sir.
这就是维尔纳 长官
The man, Werner, sir.
怎么样
And so?
-他否认所有指控 -不出所料
- Denies it all. - As one expects.
干得好 弗莱特
Good work, Flight.
艾瑟顿队长 把这人收押
Sergeant Artherton, have this man booked and locked down.
欣奇克利夫先生呢
Now, where is Mr Hinchcliffe?
他回家了 去把这消息告诉他妻子
He's away home, sir, to pass the news to his wife.
你知道吧 弗莱特
You are aware, are you not, Flight,
他必须要对犯人进行指认
that he must make formal identification?
当然 但他坚持要回去
I am, sir, but he was insistent.
好吧 那你现在去找他来
Well, you go, fetch him to me now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你不想跟我说话 贝内特
You have no wish to speak with me, Bennet...
这我知道
I see that.
但我既然找到你了 我就不会离开
But I will not be diverted now that I have found you,
因为我是你的朋友
because I am your true friend.
我知道我以前对你很残忍♥
I know that I have been cruel to you in the past.
现在你看着我
And you must look at me now
一定只会勾起痛苦回忆
and see nothing but a reminder of your pain.
但我是你的朋友
But I am your friend
我不会抛下你
and I will not desert you.
你可以继续去挖坟 回廉价旅馆
So you go back to your graves and your dosshouses,
但我告诉你
and you be sure of this...
每一天 从早到晚
as the day begins and the night ends,
我都会等着你
you will find me waiting for you.
你觉得你可以逃避生活
You think you can hide from life
或许换个人真的可以
and perhaps another man might...
但你不行 贝内特·德雷克
but not a man such as you, Bennet Drake.
你觉得你被诅咒了
You believe yourself are cursed -
但你没有
you are not.
你觉得你只会给他人带来痛苦
You believe you carry only pain into other people's lives -
但不是那样的
you do not.
贝内特 你给我的人生带来了爱
Bennet, you brought love into mine.
这份爱此刻最为深切
A love that is keener now than ever it was.
你是个好人 你是个好人
You are a good man. You are a good man.
这句话 我会一直说到我死的那天
I will say those words until the day I die.
贝内特·德雷克是最好的人
Bennet Drake is the best of men
这个世界 你的生命 不允许你就如此沉沦
and this life, this world, will not let him sink from its surface.
哈特小姐 请坐
Miss Hart, please.
乔奇先生
Mr Judge.
丹尼尔·乔奇先生
Mr Daniel Judge.
谁啊 我不认识那是谁
Who? I ain't ever 'eard of no Judge.
行了 先生
Please, sir.
你把一块钻石偷运至此
You cannot bring a diamond here
休想德·戈尔的人不知
without that the house of De Graal discovers that act.
我们知道你是谁 你去过哪
We know who you are, where you have been.
现在 多谢我们的朋友和伙伴 芬科先生
And now - thanks to our friend and associate Mr Finkel -
我们也知道你现在住在哪
we know where you currently reside.
德·戈尔知道你的一切 先生
The house of De Graal knows all and everything about you, sir.
你不高兴吗
Are you not pleased?
这酒是德国的呢
The wine is German.
我再问一遍
And so I say again...
你不高兴吗
are you not pleased?
不
I am not.
我想这你已经知道了
And I believe this fact known to you.
这里不再是我的了
My house is no longer my own.
你的命都不是你的了 夫人
Your life is no longer your own, madam.
但你知道要如何摆脱我
And yet you know what will make my presence here be a thing of the past.
达根 我做不到
Duggan...I cannot.
哈特小姐
Miss Hart,
你让其他女人卖♥♥身为你挣钱
you allow other women to perform an act from which you profit.
-你自己却不肯这么做 -求你
- Yet you baulk at performing it yourself! - Please!
我做不到
I cannot.
达根 你要干什么
Duggan, what are you doing?
朗[直译为长]·苏珊
Long Susan.
他们为什么这么喊你
Why is it they call you so?
瞧瞧你
Because look -
身材这么娇小
you are no bigger than a pepper pot.
让我把话说明
But let me be clear.
你不从我
You do not oblige me.
我 我的手下就会接管这家妓院
Myself, my men are the future for this house
因为我认为
because I have it in mind,
你的女孩不如其他妓♥女♥那么卖♥♥力
that your ladies do not work as hard as others in their profession.
这里还能挤出更多油水来
This house's profits might be greater
我会让她们一直躺在床上接客
and so I shall see to it they are never, never off their backs.
而且不是接待那些上流人士
And it will not be gentlemen.
而是挖土工
Oh, no, it will be navvies
码头工人 士兵 他们来得急去得快
and dockers and soldiers and they will be in and out so fast
我得在门口安个验票闸门了
I shall install baffle gates to the doors.
多可怕啊 夫人 只有你能阻止这一切
Terrible things, madam, which only you have the power to prevent.
好好想想我的条件 夫人
Think hard on my terms, madam, think hard.
而且 别琢磨怎么逃跑了
And do not preoccupy yourself with thoughts of escape,
为了你这样的美人 苏珊
because for a prize such as you, sweet Susan...
我会永远不放弃追寻
..I will pursue that to the end of time.
弗莱特
Flight?
欣奇克利夫先生呢
What of Hinchcliffe?
我找不到他 长官
I cannot find him, sir.
你找到他家人了吗 给他留口信了
You have spoken to his family? Left word for him?
是的 长官
I have, sir.
如果他不来 我们只能自己对付维尔纳先生了
Until he returns, we must deal with Mr Werner ourselves.
我们之前怎么没见过呢 维尔纳先生
How is it we have not met before, Mr Werner?
大概因为我是个老实人吧 探长
Perhaps because I am an honest man, Inspector.
纳撒尼尔·欣奇克利夫
Nathaniel Hinchcliffe.
我不认识那是谁
I have never heard that name.
他认识你
He knows you, sir.
是嘛
Does he, now?
我说他不认识
I say he does not.
你跟他做生意 建立信任 然后骗了他
You established trade and trust and then you defrauded him.
那你把他叫来 让我们当面对质
Then you bring him here and let me deny it to his face.
随你怎么抵赖 我知道这是真的
Deny it all you wish, I know it for truth.
我听说
Well, I have heard it said
你这人就爱瞎想呢 探长
that you are a man for fantasies, Inspector.
而且你的威慑力量如今已经离开了
And that the power behind your threats is now gone from you.
你就想问这些吗
Is that all the questioning you may muster?
-我能获释出狱了吗 -休息
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表