剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
如果你不想受苦 最好说实话
You shall speak, sir, if you have affection for yourself.
我的马车
My cart...
在两天前被偷了
it were thieved, two nights back.
是怎么被偷的 厄温先生
How was it thieved, Mr Urwin?
他们人很多 长官 我全力抵抗
There was many of them, sir. I fought hard as I could.
但他们还是赢了
But they prevailed, in time.
他们异常恶毒 像狮子一样凶猛
Vicious, they were. Fierce, like lions.
她们 都是女人 对吧 厄温先生
They were...women, were they not, Sir Urwin?
你不好意思说话就是因为这个吧
This the reason for your reticent shame?
是的 里德探长
It is, Mr Reid.
我们要找的是一伙儿女人 警长
It is a crew of women we hunt, Sergeant.
请相信我 艾瑟顿队长
Oh believe me, Mr Artherton.
等他听到我要告诉他的消息
When he hears what I have to share with him,
他会很高兴的
he will be glad.
你知道吗 贝斯特先生
Do you know, Mr Best,
关于怎么逗探长高兴 我专门列了张单子
I keep a list of what might provoke such emotion in the Inspector.
是吗
Indeed?
那就是你各种痛苦的死法
Various painful deaths befalling your good self feature frequently.
你真幽默 队长
Quite the charmer, are you not, Sergeant?
我尽力了 贝斯特先生
I do try, Mr Best.
这下我真觉得累了
Oh, now I feel the late hour.
弗莱特 公告寻找这位先生的二轮马车
Flight, put an alert out for this man's cart.
找到车 就能找到德·苏萨
Find its resting place, we find De Souza.
你说什么 是德·苏萨先生吗
What's that? Was that Mr De Souza?
太巧了 里德探长
How uncanny, Mr Reid.
我两小时前刚收到这位先生的来信
I received a letter from that very man just two hours ago,
所以我来提前告知你
so I have come visiting to give you prior knowledge
明天报纸的头条
of tomorrow's paper.
失踪的德·苏萨撤销对柯布顿议员的反对呼声
我 沃尔特·德·苏萨爵士 宣布不再反对
"I, Sir Walter De Souza, renounce any opposition
伦敦郡议会成员柯布顿小姐及其工作
"to my fellow LCC member Miss Cobden and her works".
原稿呢
The original?
我够朋友吧 里德探长
How I am your friend, Mr Reid.
贝斯特先生 请告诉我 你见过厄温先生吗
Mr Best. I wonder, have you ever met Mr Urwin?
还未曾有幸结识您
I have not had the pleasure, sir.
但我久仰您的大名
But I am an admirer of your work.
厄温先生或许是这片教区最后一名
Mr Urwin is perhaps the last remaining night-soil man
倒夜香的人了
of this parish.
晚安 探长
Good evening to you, Inspector.
快走开 吉米
Hop it, Jimmy.
失踪的德·苏萨发言
我们得假设 是那群女劫犯逼他
We must assume his female captors to have forced
撤销对柯布顿小姐的反对
this retraction of his opposition to Miss Cobden.
伦敦郡议会也有女人了
A Miss in the London County Council?
这座城市进步不小啊
How this city continues to evolve.
这的确很新奇 但她名声远扬
It's a novelty, yes, but her reputation grows.
1889年她获得超过两千张选票
Over 2,000 votes collected in '89.
而现在支持她的人更多
Yet more side with her now.
她们发布这则声明
What exactly is this opposition
是要撤销德·苏萨的什么"反对"
they seek to end with this declaration of De Souza's?
德·苏萨从未掩饰过自己对柯布顿
De Souza has never hidden his bile from Cobden,
以及其他寻求公职的女性的不屑
or indeed any woman that seeks office.
今年二月 她第一次在伦敦郡议会投票
The first time she voted in the LCC, February this year,
他就给她发去了法♥院♥文书
he served her with a writ.
让她失去了投票权
Blocked her right to do so again.
还有 如果他赢了这桩指控
And there is more. If he wins his court case,
她的行为将被指为非法
her actions will be prosecuted as illegal.
德雷克 去通知柯布顿的办公室
Drake, send word to Cobden's office.
同时 详细调查一下她
In the meantime, any and all we have on the woman.
你在音乐厅说的话 不是安慰我吧
You weren't being kind, about the music hall?
罗斯 你知道我不是那种人
Come, Rose - you know I am not that.
真没想到啊
Who'd have thought it, though.
有人被绑♥架♥
A man snatched,
警♥察♥跑来
the police arriving...
德雷克警长
Sergeant Drake.
你觉得他还好吗
He seem his self to you?
开心吗
Happy?
贝拉满足了他的需求
Bella meets a need.
你不肯满足的需求
A need you would not.
你误解了我的意思 苏珊小姐
You mistake my meaning, Miss Susan.
我真心祝他们 白头偕老
I wish the pair a, a happy union -
百年好合
the happiest.
请进
Come in.
抱歉打扰了 我的收入可以清点了
Forgive me intruding. My night'stakings here for counting.
罗斯 这位是艾达 刚来我们这里
Rose, meet Ida, newest to our home here.
却已经抓牢了各位绅士的心
But fastest to our gentlemen's hearts already.
那我就不打扰你工作了
Well, I should leave you to your business.
我可不能挡苏珊小姐的财路
I would not get in the way of Miss Susan's profits.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you, girl.
你的新欢吗
Your new thoroughbred?
她可不比你聪慧 美貌 亲爱的
Not near so sleek and lovely as you, darling.
上尉
Captain.
-上尉 -你拿一块 我拿两块
- Captain. - One for you, two for me
而赛拉斯·达根拿二十块
and 20 for the barber, Silas Duggan.
能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Would you leave us, please?
好的 苏珊小姐
Yes, Miss Susan.
在她面前喋喋不休地抱怨 你觉得合适吗
You think it wise to air your weary gripes in front of that girl?
我只是希望她知道自己在给谁干活儿
I just think she should know who she's working for.
你不过是警♥察♥的傀儡而已
So says the police stooge.
-至少我赚的是干净钱 -不 你赚的是小钱
- Yeah, at least it's honest coin. - No! That's an honest pittance.
有个屁用 屁用都没有
That does nothing - Nothing -
根本改善不了现在的困窘处境
to address our currently calamitous situation.
是吗 现在的处境又是谁的错呢 苏珊
Oh, yeah, and whose fault is that current calamitous situation, Susan?
是谁跟达根做了那笔交易呢
Who was it did the goddamn deal with Duggan, huh?
是我吗
Was it me?
-好了 先生 -谢谢
- There you are, sir. - Thank you.
还没到交租期限 你是想我了吗
You are not yet due, madam. Should I be flattered?
不 我是来谈生意的
No. I come with a business proposition.
是吗
Indeed.
谭纳街很赚钱 可以赚很多
Tenter Street is a concern that makes money. Good money.
-我知道 -那你就买♥♥下来吧 从我这里买♥♥
- I'm aware of this. - Then take it. Buy it from me.
谭纳街已经是我的了啊
But it's already mine.
那栋楼是你的 可生意是我的
The premises are yours, but the business is mine.
你不用花钱来买♥♥
There would be no outlay for you,
只需要给我遣散金
other than a fee for my discharge -
我们可以协商决定金额
on which you and I might agree,
让我和我丈夫
and which may provide for my husband
得以顺利搬离这里
and myself to remove ourselves from this quarter.
这笔交易很划算 达根
It is a good and generous offer, Duggan.
确实 我把那座房♥子租给你时 就是个猪窝
It's true, the house was a pigpen when I gave you tenancy of it.
而现在那座房♥子和收入你可以全部拿走
That house, that income may now be entirely yours.
会归我的 迟早的事
It will be mine - in due course.
除非我付不起租金
Only should I fail to make payment.
总有一天 你会付不起的
But you will fail, one month or the next.
达根 求你了
Duggan, please.
我给你赚了钱 赚了很多钱
I have made you money. Much money.
现在
Now...
我求你 放了我
I beg you, free me.
夫人 你想得到自♥由♥很容易
But Madam, you may with ease be free.
这你一直知道
You have always known this.
得了 你本就是靠这个
Come - is an act from which,
赚了大钱
as you say, you have readily profited,
自己却不愿这么干吗
yet will not perform yourself.
有人会说你虚伪呢
Some might call that hypocrisy.
新鲜的面包 今早刚烤好的
Fresh bread, baked this morning!
附近有很多地方
There are places nearby
可以吃到一顿热饭 喝几杯冷饮
where you can get a hot meals and a cold drink.
-谢谢你 小姐 -上帝保佑你
- Thank you, Miss. - God bless you.
这是土耳其咖啡 磨好的咖啡豆
Turkish, sir. Ground with a burr-mill,
加了糖 进行搅拌 浓郁得很
sugared and blended and akin to tar.
-谢谢你 艾瑟顿 -我刚看到了无双的美人
- My thanks, Artherton. - I just saw the damnedest thing.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表