剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
And on that, I bid...adieu.
肮脏的犹太人带来血与火 犹太人与非犹太人之战
全城惶恐 情势一触即发
Panic in the air, streets on the brink.
星报
白教堂掀起战争
跟以前一样
Just like the good old days.
还有这个
And now this.
小心肮脏的爱尔兰人
今早在丛林街发现的
Circulating on Underwood Street this morning.
听说圣安妮教堂
Yeah. Heard St Anne's Church
贴得里三层外三层
took a pasting the like of the synagogue.
搅起犹太人和非犹太人对立的黑手
Whoever sets Jews against gentiles
要对爱尔兰人下手了
will do the same for the Irish.
这些传♥单♥是一家印的吗
The pamphlets. Did they come off the same press?
你把我当做隔壁的灵媒了吧
You must have me confused with the psychical two doors down.
如果你要向我请教
If you wish my torch of truth
印刷方面的问题
to illumine the holy mysteries of ink and type,
就得以物易物 探长
quid pro quo, Inspector.
那是外语 伙计
That's foreign, chum.
你那瓷耳朵肯定听得准
You must have an ear for it. Me old china.
就在我们门口 教堂被烧
A church burns on our doorstep, man!
这不是你的烂报纸编的恐怖故事
This is no penny dreadful to be eked out over your grubby pages.
你原来是印刷工吧
You came up through the print-works, did you not?
浑身油墨 满眼铅字
An ink-streaked urchin, giddy with hot lead
梦想着将来统治报界
and hungry to one day rule the Fourth Estate.
威廉·斯代德肯定被你吓到了
Truly, William Stead must quake at your rivalry.
[英国著名记者]
还以物易物
"Quid pro quo"?
你是不是觉得
You seem to labour under
我们之间有什么协议
the belief that we have some "arrangement".
用生物学的话讲 共生关系
A symbiosis, as the biologists would say.
但生物学可没法给你分类
But there is no biologist yet that has a name for what you are.
走吧 警长
Come, Sergeant.
得找个专家 不能靠这个饭桶
We need the opinion of a professional, not a muck-shoveller.
慢着
Wait.
看这个
Right, see this.
那个污点吗
The smudge?
我们叫污迹
We call it a slur.
大部分都没问题 但每隔几张就有污迹
See, some of these are printed fine enough, but every few, a slur.
什么意思
Meaning?
是阿尔比恩机印出来的
Looks like they were printed on an Albion.
机器挺好 就是总振
Lovely old press, but a bugger with the trems.
-振动 -怎么引起的
- It's vibrations. - From?
关门 跺脚 屋子振机器就振
Door slam, floor thump, anything that would make the room shake.
放个屁机器都要抖三抖
Christ, you could fart, it would make the platen do a judder.
这些污迹很有规律
These slurs. They're regular.
说明振动有规律
Same disturbance each time.
去找定点振动的房♥子吧
Then go look for a clockwork flatulent.
先生们 我还有工作
Look, I've work to do, gentlemen.
警长 我
Sergeant, I, er...
贝内特 对不起
Bennet, I... Forgive me...
她平安无事 我真替你欣慰
I am happy for you she's home safe.
希望有天 我能对你说同样的话
I hope some day... I'm able to say to you likewise.
火车 有没有可能是火车
Trains. Could it be the trains?
多年前我住在铁轨附近
Years back I lived in a place by the tracks.
每隔半小时房♥间晃得像地震
Room shook like an earthquake every half-hour.
你能否判断这些传♥单♥用的是不是同种墨水
Can you determine if these pamphlets were printed using the same ink?
像弗里德里希·龙格那样
Like Friedlieb Runge does.
弗里德里希什么
Friedlieb who?
龙格 我听过一堂他的染色实验的讲座
Runge. I saw a lecture about his experiments with dye.
颜色图样
Colour patterns.
-狡猾的德国佬 -这行得通吗
- Those wily cabbage-eaters. - Is it possible?
理论上可以 但这能解决什么问题
Yeah, in theory, I guess, sure. But what would be the point?
大约有七八种牌子的墨水
There are maybe seven or eight brands of ink
批发出♥售♥给印刷商
vended wholesale to printers.
即便你找出匹配的墨水 里德
So, even if you found the match, Reid...
没错 范围还是很宽
Yes, the field remains wide.
但既买♥♥这种墨水又在铁轨附近
But how many print-shops who purchase this type of ink
会印出这种污迹的能有几家
are situated near enough to rail tracks for this slur?
你该庆幸我愿赌一把 里德
It's lucky for you I'm a gambling man, Reid.
让弗莱特去买♥♥墨水 我需要样本
Send Flight shopping. I need samples.
这就是你要找的墨水 绝对没错 混合物
Here's your ink, right here. No doubt about it. Compounds.
-看到了吗 -一模一样
- You see? - Precisely the same.
黑伦黑色帝国4号♥
Heylin's Black Empire, number 4.
哪家印刷厂用这种墨水
Who uses that?
铁轨附近有两家在用
There's one, um...two printersthat buy it, near enough tracks.
但这家就在黑壁 长官
But this one, it's right on the London Blackwall, sir.
[位于伦敦东区]
去准备马车
Get me a hansom!
嘉迪斯印刷公♥司♥
嘉迪斯
Gaddis!
阿尔比恩机 长官
Here's the Albion, sir.
鲸油吗
Whale oil?
塞缪尔·嘉迪斯
Samuel Gaddis.
嘉迪斯
Gaddis...
是你一人做的吗
Was it you...alone?
父亲
Father.
为何要散播这种仇恨
Why? To what end spread such hate?
至少我们抓住了他
We got him, leastwise.
你还在
Oh, you're still here.
我读起了这些东西
I started reading and...
那是父亲的 他写了很多 你觉得如何
That's Father's. He's written so many. What did you think?
你相信这些吗 玛姬
Do you believe all this, Maggie?
未来还有更美好的世界
That there's some better world to come?
有的 罗斯
There is, Rose.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it.
起初我也不信
I couldn't to begin with, of course.
我和你一样 存有疑虑
I... I had my doubts, as you do.
但父亲帮我看到了它
But Father helped me to see.
当我们最终看清♥真♥♥相♥
And the truth, when at last we glimpse it,
它是如此光明 绚烂夺目
can be so bright, it dazzles.
待一阵吧 见见父亲 他会让你明白的
Stay a little. Meet Father. He'll help you understand.
我不这么想 玛姬
I don't think so, Maggie.
谢谢你的好意 但我还是走吧
Thank you for your kindness, but...I'll make my way.
抱歉
Forgive me.
你肯定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
你是个好姑娘 玛姬
You're a kind soul, Maggie.
父亲也是这么说的
That's what Father says.
我真的很希望你能留下见见他
I do so wish you would stay to meet him.
父亲 我不能这么做
Father, I cannot.
没有你的这些日子我度日如年
The years without you have passed as centuries.
命运送你回到我身边
Fate has brought you back to me.
现在你必须断绝你和贝内特的私情
Now you must renounce your adultery with this man Bennet.
心焚似火 是一夜还是两年
What matter it was one night or two years past
又有什么区别
when the hurt remains afire?
他是个好人
He is a good man.
我不许你对他说谎
And I would not have you lie to him.
可我爱他
I love him!
而我爱你
And I love you.
我爱贝内特
I love Bennet.
那就让他加入我们
Then bring him to us.
我一直在等你
I have waited for you.
莉莉也是
As did Lily.
她为你痛哭流涕
She howled for you...
盖布利尔 别再说了
Gabriel, don't!
如果你留了下来
If you'd stayed...
她就会有意志与病魔斗争
..She'd have found the will to fight the illness.
我必须离开
I had to leave.
我当时也是个孩子
I was a child myself.
但你不再是个孩子了
But you're a child no longer.
难道你不认为贝内特
Do you not think your Bennet...
这个和我一样
who has seen, just as I...
见识过人性的丑恶
..The vicious face of Man...
曾在血泊里摸爬滚打
..Who has waded in the blood...
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表