剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他一直很暴躁
He's been...testy.
比预料中还要暴躁
More so than you might expect.
想象一下 德雷克 就像睾丸上长了皮疹
Imagine Drake, here, with a rash on his conkers -
比那还要严重
that but worse.
我之前一直搞不懂 直到发现了那个男人
Had me confounded until that man.
一名药剂师
A chemist found,
在寻欢时被人杀死
cut down whilst in the company of a woman,
潘小红
Blush Pang...
他的大腿上 满是注射这东西的痕迹
..His thighs puckered with signs of this substance.
也就是我们认为莫里斯·林克莱特注射过的东西
The same substance we believe Maurice Linklater may have taken.
而你 反向再造了它
And you... have reverse-engineered it.
-是的 -这到底是什么
- I have. - And so what is it?
请把注射器递给我
Syringe, please.
看看人们为什么会为这种药剂互相残杀
Let's find out why people are killing each other over this juice.
能出去一会儿吗
And some privacy.
你能说出来吗
Can you say it?
你能说出来吗
Can you say it?
你能说出来吗
Can you say it?
我可以
I can.
你能说出来吗
Can you say it?
杰克逊
Jackson!
你们听我说 好好听着
You listen to me, you listen good.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine...
能以强于鸦♥片♥十倍的功效控制身体
takes the body with tenfold the power of opium.
而这种药剂
This stuff...
功效更强
..Stronger still.
它就像熔岩一样在体内迸发
It comes up in you like lava.
除了屈服别无选择 可你一旦选择屈服
Nothing for it but to surrender. But that step taken...
设想在一个寒冷的清晨
Think of a cold morning...
窗户内侧结了冰
..Ice on the inside of your window...
你暖和地躺在床上 有个女人在身边搂着你
..You're warm in your bed with a woman clasped beside you,
没理由挪动一下
no call to ever move more.
把咖啡喝了
Drink your coffee!
快喝
Drink it!
现在一个人可以随时拥有这种绝妙体验了
A man might have that, now, whenever he wished for it.
那是毫无世俗评判的生活
It is life stripped of all judgment.
没有痛苦 没有饥饿
No pain, no hunger,
没有悲痛 也没有明天
no sorrow, no tomorrow.
这种药从此会供不应求
Qualities much in demand hereabout.
不过吗♥啡♥价格不菲
Morphine is dear, however.
这种麻醉剂的成本肯定也不低
The cost of such a narcotic must be likewise.
如果是从鸦♥片♥膏中直接提取 就不会太贵
Not if it were cooked from the source, from the tar itself.
就是莫里斯·林克莱特要去收♥货♥的鸦♥片♥膏
Tar that is sat waiting for Maurice Linklater to collect it.
而且不会违反任何法律
And no law yet made is broke.
如果愿意 杰迪戴亚·塞恩的手下
Jedediah Shine's lackeys may set up stall
可以在这家警♥察♥局门外摆摊贩卖♥♥
outside this station house, should they choose.
林克莱特在马车里跟你说的 将袭来的苦难
What Linklater spoke to you of in the carriage, a wave of suffering...
就像红海一样汹涌而来
Falling like the red sea.
里德 如果这种药剂卖♥♥得便宜
Reid, this gear gets sold cheap,
这个地区的人们
the men and women of this quarter
就会砸锅卖♥♥铁不惜一切代价去买♥♥
are going to grind their children for bread to find spending for it.
不行 在这里休想
No. Not here,
只要我还有气
not whilst I breathe.
必须得让林克莱特交待
Linklater must talk to us.
杰克逊 这种药剂
Jackson, this...this juice.
制♥作♥真的很简便吗
Is it really so simple to make?
你都能做 德雷克
Even you might do so, Drake.
那就再做点
Then make some more.
林克莱特警长需要休息 里德探长
Sergeant Linklater is to be left in peace, Mr Reid,
这你很清楚
as you well know.
知道吗 警长
Do you know, Sergeant,
我们把你从切克萨德街的栏杆上拔下来的时候
when we first plucked you from that pike on Chicksand Street,
我还想 不论如何
I thought, above all,
我们必须维护警♥察♥的尊严
that the sanctity of this force must be protected.
因为对于那些想在这里安宁生活的人
Because, to those who wish to live in peace hereabout,
我们要撑起他们的这一梦想
we must be their buttress to that aim.
我们在一个叫潘的女人的
We found a powdered substance
梳妆台上找到了一种粉状物质
on the dressing table of a woman named Pang...
查明其功效后 我们自己做了一些
..Discovered its nature and made our own,
就在这儿
here.
求你了 长官 给我吧
I beg you, sir, give it to me.
先回答我一两个问题
One or two questions answered
我就给你
and I shall.
待在这儿 都记下来
Stay here, get it all.
我已经知道
Now, this is what I know already -
你苦苦央求的这种药剂
this narcotic for which you clamour
即将在市面上出♥售♥
is about to be launched onto our streets.
我说得对吗 警长
Do I have it right, Sergeant?
是的 长官 求您 给我吧
You do, sir. Now, please, let me have it!
现在还不行
No, not yet.
那个女人 潘小红
The woman, Blush, Blush Pang,
她在你监视之下给鸦♥片♥馆送货吗
she supplies the opium dens on your watch?
还有那个德国人 卡斯顿
And then the German, Carsten,
那个落在你手里的药剂师 他卖♥♥给你什么了
the chemist landed in your hands. What was it he sold you?
保证能消除你膝盖疼痛的良药
A promised relief to the pain in your knee?
他说他曾在一间实验室工作过
He spoke of a laboratory where he worked.
在那里帮忙制一种药 类似吗♥啡♥
Of what he himself had helped to make. A drug, like morphine,
他们想开♥发♥这种药
which they wished to develop.
并命名为海♥洛♥因♥ 长官
To be named heroin, sir.
他为你和潘小姐制♥造♥了这种海♥洛♥因♥
And he made this heroin for you and Miss Pang?
这药是在哪里制♥造♥的
The narcotic, where is it cooked?
贝尼 我们相识多年 可怜可怜我吧
Benny, for all the years we have known each other - take pity on me.
不行 莫里斯
No, Maurice.
你跟我说什么苦难
You spoke of that suffering,
却明知道自己都干了什么
knew the part you played in it.
这是你自找的
You had this coming.
你想办法弥补自己的过错 老实交待
Now, you do what you can to make amends, and you speak.
-贝尼 -说出你的头儿 警长
- Benny! - And your commander, Sergeant, you name him.
还有他犯下的罪行
And all his crimes.
贝尼 你根本不知道...
Benny, you've no idea...
走吧 德雷克警长 我们是在浪费时间
Come, Sergeant Drake, we waste too much time.
不不
No! No!
回来 我告诉你
Return, I'll tell you,
我什么都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
制毒作坊 在哪
The cookhouse, where is it cooked?
-切克萨德 -切克萨德
- Chicksand. - Chicksand!?
我们找到你的地方
Where we found you?
-在哪 -在地下暗巷里
- Where?!- The ginnels beneath, dug into the earth.
头目 说
Now, the commander.
说出他的罪行 我好抓捕他
List his crimes so I may bring him down.
我们已经知道了他的腐♥败♥堕落
It is not as if we do not know of his corruption.
说出来 弥补你的罪孽吧
So you speak and make amends, Sergeant.
我们只是需要听你说出来
We just need to hear the words.
说吧 警长 说出来
Only say it, Sergeant, say it.
先给我药
Juice first.
先给我药
Juice first.
说吧
Now, confirm it.
说啊
Confirm it.
说啊 莫里斯
Confirm it! Maurice!
说啊 你这该死的
Confirm it! Confirm it, damn you!
里德探长
Inspector Reid!
你无视我的明确指示
You ignore my explicit instructions.
这个男人需要休息
This man is to be left in peace.
这个男人对这一教区的未来安康
This man bears great responsibility for the future welfare
有不可推卸的责任 特维斯先生
of this parish, Mr Treves.
我必须问他话
I must have his knowledge!
我必须尽全力保证他活下来
And I must do all that I can to ensure his survival.
出去 探长
Out, Inspector!
马上
This moment!
全部丢掉
All of it, get rid of it, all right.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表