剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
If you wish to go help your friend... ..You do so.
白教堂不是唐人街
Whitechapel is not Chinatown.
确实不是 但更糟
No, it's worse.
至少 那些人有确切的目标
At the very least, those men know what they want most out of this life.
什么目标
And that is?
就是他妈离开这个地方
To leave this place, goddamn it.
我们俩有钱了
You and me... ..We got the funds.
离这儿一英里
One mile from here,
有船可以送我们去上海
there are ships that could deliver us to Shanghai,
暹罗 曼德勒[缅♥甸♥城市]
Siam, Mandalay!
我们的仇家都死了 亲爱的
All our enemies are dead and gone, darling.
没必要再躲躲藏藏了
There's no call to hide any longer.
可是这地方越来越像家了
However, these corridors have come to feel like home, now.
家
Home?
家是什么 家就是砖砌的窝
What the hell is home? Home is a brickwork anchor.
里德怎么办 你就把他一个人丢下吗
What about Reid? You would just leave him?
他要喜欢可以跟着去
He's welcome to tag along.
离开这儿吗
What and leave this place?
他会活不下去的
He would stop breathing.
那就别管他了
Then screw him.
就你和我 亲爱的
It's you and me, darling,
我们就因为这个梦想才在一起的 记得吗
it's the dream that joined us. Remember?
当然记得
Of course I remember.
我陪他坐会儿
I'd sit with him a whiles.
莫里斯
Maurice?
嘿
Hello?
你到底干了什么 莫里斯
What've you been about, Maurice?
莫雷克先生 不好意思
Oh, Mr Merrick, my apologies.
我没有
I didn't...
你出去散步了吧 先生
You have been out walking, sir?
这会儿医院的花♥园♥要清静些
The hospital garden is a little more peaceful at this hour.
你呢
And you?
我来看个朋友
I...I visit a friend, sir.
林克莱特先生吗
Mr Linklater?
特维斯先生说他还有一线生机
Mr Treves says that there is hope for him.
算是吧 先生
Of a kind, sir... Yes.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
长官
Sir.
我找到了这个 林克莱特警长的私人物品
I found this in Sergeant Linklater's personals.
这是张货物清单
It's a cargo docket.
三百磅生鸦♥片♥膏
300 pounds of raw tar opium.
潘小红替买♥♥ 莫里斯·林克莱特收♥货♥
从香港到伦敦
Hong Kong to London
这里有个名字 潘
and a name here - Pang.
莫里斯·林克莱特收♥货♥
For collection by Maurice Linklater.
警长 鸦♥片♥还没有被禁运
Sergeant, opium is not yet contraband.
如果你的朋友...
If your friend...
友谊意味着信任 长官
Friendship is trust, sir,
而我不再信任他了
and I do trust him no longer.
那我们假设她是他的工头
So are we to assume her his taskmaster?
接受一个女人的命令吗
Taking orders from a woman?
他可不是那种男人
He's not the breed of man for that.
那他是哪种人
What breed is he?
他会自己搞这种交易吗
The kind to co-ordinate this trade himself?
我认识的莫里斯也不是那样的
That's not the Maurice I know.
他是个跟班 不是头领
He is a follower, not a captain.
你目前的租期
五百基尼金币
立刻
赛拉斯·达根
潘小姐的鸦♥片♥
Miss Pang's opium.
天啊 莫里斯
Oh, Maurice.
废柴警♥察♥
Fighter policeman.
等等
Wait!
你想怎么样
What is it you want?
她在哪
Where is she?
小红 我不知道 我也在找她
Blush? I know not. I seek her also.
你骗人
You lie.
你所效力的那个人 让她订购这些鸦♥片♥的人
The man you work for, who has her order this opium
他把她关起来了
he keeps her.
我不为任何人效力 不像你 先生
I work for no-one, I work for no-one, unlike you, sir,
受三合会之命
here on order of the Three Harmonies Society
来偷潘小红的货物
to steal Blush Pang's trade.
我是来这里带我妹妹回家的
I'm here to take my sister home...
妹妹
Sister? ..
为她父母找回尊严
To restore honour to her mother and father.
-你把她藏到哪去了 -等等
- Where do you hide her? - Wait!
你已经杀了一个人
One man is murdered by your hand,
另一个也快死了 你要再背一条人命吗
another is sure to go that way soon. Would you add another?
多死一个英国警♥察♥ 世上就少一个坏人
One dead British policeman - one less evil in this world.
很多年前 就是个警♥察♥偷走了她
It was a policeman who stole her, many years ago.
一个英国警♥察♥吗 在香港
A British policeman? In Hong Kong?
我妹妹 她在哪
My sister, where is she?
你妹妹被带来这里卖♥♥鸦♥片♥
Your sister was brought here to trade opium.
你追捕的那个人 把你妹妹带来的那个人
The man you hunt, the man that brought your sister here,
并不是这个人
is not this man.
你还好吗
Are you well?
我没事 长官
I'm all right, sir.
你都听到了 警长
You heard that, Sergeant?
杰迪戴亚·塞恩探长
Inspector Jedediah Shine -
他来莱姆豪斯之前在香港做了十年警♥察♥
ten years Hong Kong Police before he landed at Limehouse.
那么受人尊敬的一个人
A man so respected.
那么急着对我掩盖真♥相♥的一个人
And so eager to blind me to the truth.
我在想
I begin to wonder
我们是不是该想办法 掩盖下自己
if we should not do what we can to obscure ourselves.
这个里德
吓到你了
他可能真的会连累到我们
这人...就是个纸老虎
The man...is a suet pudding.
但昨晚在珍珠赌场搞破坏的人
He who wrecked The Pearl last night, however...
是你哥哥来找你了吧
..it is your brother come to find you, is it not?
他来这里想要干什么
What does he want here?
荣耀 复仇
让我改邪归正
先过我这关吧
他会杀了你
He may kill you.
那也好
Then it is all gravy.
如果没有你 我也活不下去 宝贝
For I would surely die without you... my dear.
账单收到了吧
Had a bill in the post, have we?
达根 你不能这么做
Duggan, you cannot do this.
你忘了吗 哈特小姐
Do you forget, Miss Hart?
你 你在这里的生活
You, your life here...
你所取得的一切成功
..Every success you might measure,
如果不是因为我的慷慨
none of it...none of it would have come to pass
绝对不可能实现
without my generosity.
作为你的房♥东和恩人 我可以为所欲为
As your landlord and benefactor, I can do what I like,
因为你是我的
because I own you.
更何况你还这么美
And what a pretty parcel to own.
里德先生 有给你的消息
Ah, Mr Reid, news for you.
你下令去查的那个德国人
The Kraut you sent word for...
-怎么了 -算是个药剂师
- Yes? - ..Some kind of chemist.
-药剂师 -没错
- Chemist?! - Indeed.
我把消息带给了杰克逊上尉
I passed the communication to Captain Jackson.
他似乎很感兴趣 先生
He seemed quite taken with it, sir.
弗洛里安·杨克
Florian Janker -
于88年三月在拜尔实验室被杀
Bayer Laboratories, murdered March '88.
唯一的嫌疑人是约翰·卡斯顿
Only suspect is Johan Carsten,
时年三十一岁
aged 31 at the time.
这肯定就是卡斯顿了
So this must be Carsten?
这上面说他也在拜耳实验室工作
Says here he worked at Bayer Laboratories also.
他是个药剂师
He's a chemist,
尽管没什么成就 但也是个药剂师
not accomplished but a chemist nonetheless.
这位小朋友让我很好奇
My friend here got me curious.
就是被你注射了潘小姐的吗♥啡♥的那只老鼠吗
The one you treated to Miss Pang's morphine?
如果那是吗♥啡♥的话
If it was morphine.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表