剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Or is it myself you consider to be nothing but your tinsel trapping?
夫人 你知道不是这样的
Madam, please, you know that not to be true.
但我就是这种感觉
Yet that is how I'm made to feel.
还要在音乐厅做交易
The transaction is to take place in a music hall.
够了 我如今就过这样的日子吗
Enough. Is this all my life holds,
永远看你唯唯诺诺 躲躲闪闪的样子
for ever having to listen to your cowardice and evasion?
你到底要不要给我买♥♥下这颗钻石
Will you furnish me with this gem or no?
这个达根 他认识你 他恨你
The man Duggan, he knows you. He hates you.
如果他看见你 这事就黄了
He lays eyes on you, we may consider the jig up.
所以直到事成 绝不能让他看到我
Which is why he must not until the deed is done.
你要去布鲁伊特音乐厅见他和我妻子
So you are to meet he and my wife at Blewett
跟他按说好的价格交易钻石
where you exchange the rock for the stipulated spending.
表对过了
They are now synchronised.
九点整
Nine o'clock
到九点整
is the time you must be
你必须拿到钱 达根拿到钻石
holding the bag of bills and Duggan the diamond.
懂了吗
You have me?
这不好吧 亮亮 我觉得有点太复杂了
I don't know, Twink. You ask me, it's complicated.
那个珠宝商芬科
The jeweller, Finkel,
把你卖♥♥给了那些德·戈尔的狗腿子
betrayed you to those De Graal bastards.
所以他应该也会卖♥♥了我
We can count on him doing the same favour to me.
一旦如此 我就引他们去达根那里
That betrayal enacted, I will lead them to Duggan.
看到了吧 这是今天拍的
As you can see, it's today's date.
不管这是哪来的 这是宝石 我是珠宝商
Whatever its provenance, it is a jewel and I am a jeweller.
不过我得验货
I must see it, however.
-你得拿来 -拿这儿来
- You bring it to me here. - Here?
没错
Indeed.
不行 芬科先生 我得找个我觉得安全的地方
Not here, Mr Finkel, some place I might feel safe.
准备好了吗
It is prepared?
全额款项 夫人 准备好了
The full amount, madam. It is.
塞恩对战温莱特
他赢不了 里德探长
He cannot win, Mr Reid.
你愿看着他被杰迪戴亚活活打死
Are you happy to watch Jedediah Shine put him
以取悦一百个叫得欢腾的警♥察♥吗
in the morgue for the pleasure of 100 baying policemen?
我不愿
I am not.
那你打算怎么做 警长
Then what are you prepared to do, Sergeant?
我们想跟他对战 我们只能做这个了
We wish to combat him. It is all that is left to us.
按勒冯杯的规定 不得换人
Lafone Cup provisions... no man may be replaced
除非因伤无法参赛
unless in the event of incapacitation through injury.
你觉得这样妥当吗 队长
You think it's best, Sergeant?
是的
I do.
那就来吧
Do it, then.
喝下去
Drink this.
我来吧
I shall do it.
抓紧了 孩子
Hold fast, son.
姑娘 你到底要不要唱了
Well, girl, do you wish to sing or do you not?
我在等一个人 布鲁伊特先生
There is someone that I wait for, Mr Blewett.
你在等人啊
Oh, you are waiting, are you?
但观众可等不了你了
And yet the house cannot wait for you.
终于来了
Here at last, then, are we?
H分局的人来了
And so the men of H Division arrive.
大家就白来一趟 看不到比赛了吗
Must these assembled men go un-entertained, therefore?
当然不行
They must not.
贝内特·德雷克 真有体育精神
Bennett Drake. Such sport.
我们必胜
We are blessed!
塞恩对战德雷克
拳手
Boxers...
碰手套
..Touch gloves.
警长 我还没来得及
Sergeant, I have not had opportunity to
对你妻子的过世表示哀悼
offer my sympathies for the loss of your wife.
不过听说 她死前
Though it is said, at the point of her death,
又回去伺候其他男人了
she had returned to the servicing of other men.
所以也怨不得你
Who's to blame you, therefore,
现在又去找别的妓♥女♥暖身子了
now that you seek comfort with yet another little bird.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请诸位有请
I would ask you now to give your full attention to
欢愉之声 罗斯·厄斯金小姐
the voice of gaiety, Miss Rose Erskine.
*我是个年轻姑娘 我刚刚来到这儿*
*I'm a young girl and I've just come over*
*我来自一个 凡事求大的国家*
*Over from a country where they do things big*
*家乡的小伙子中 有个是我的情人*
*And amongst the boys I've got myself a lover*
*有了情人之后 我什么都不在乎了*
*Since I've got a lover, why, I don't care a fig...*
这就对了 揍他
Come on, that's it. Hit him!
-他怎么不出拳 -他在等
- Why does he not fight? - He waits.
他让对方出击 这是疲劳战术
He rides the blows until the man's arms tire.
小贝
Ben.
小贝
Ben!
你要是不做好防卫
You either lift your guard up
这张脸就要被揍烂了
or there'll be nothing left of your face for men to know you by.
出拳啊 小贝
Now, Ben!
他的口袋
His pocket!
我找到了 哥哥
I have it, brother.
这是什么
What's this?
我们的钻石呢
Where's our diamond?
-别 我知道他在哪 -在哪
- Wait, please, I know where he is. - Where?!
我带你们去
I'll take you. I'll take you.
*如果我是个公爵夫人 腰缠万贯*
*If I were a duchess and had a lot of money*
*我就都给那个要娶我的男孩*
*I'd give it to the boy that's going to marry me*
*但我一穷二白 所以我们只有相亲相爱*
*But I haven't got a penny, so I live on love and kisses*
*我们像树上一对鸟儿那样幸福*
*And be just as happy as the birds on a tree*
*我爱的男孩 他在...*
*The boy I love is up in the gallery...*
那个人来了
The man, he's here.
*我爱的男孩 他正看着我*
*The boy I love is looking now at me*
*他就在那儿 你看到了吗*
*There he is, can't you see?*
*他挥舞着手帕*
*Waving his handkerchief*
*就像树上的鸟儿一般 欢快地唱着*
*As merry as a robin that sings on a tree...*
-说好的价格吗 -是的
- As agreed? - As agreed.
不够两个人分的
Not near enough for two.
*我就都给那个要娶我的男孩*
*I'd give it to the boy that's going to marry me...*
能再见到你很高兴 亮亮
Nice seeing you again, Twinkle.
*但我一穷二白 所以我们只有相亲相爱*
*But I haven't got a penny, so I live on love and kisses*
*我们像树上一对鸟儿那样幸福*
*And be just as happy as the birds on a tree...*
我知道你在干什么
I know what it is you do.
你觉得自己应该受罚
You believe yourself owed this punishment.
不是这样的 你已经承受了够多了
You are not. You have taken enough.
你现在该出击了 听到了吗
It is time now to fight, you hear me?
出击
Fight!
打他
Fight him!
他怎么不倒下
Why will he not go down?
*我爱的男孩 他就在走廊那边*
*The boy I love is up in the gallery*
*我爱的男孩 他正看着我*
*The boy I love is looking now at me*
*他就在那儿 你看到了吗*
*There he is, can't you see?*
*他挥舞着手帕*
*Waving his handkerchief*
*就像树上的鸟儿一般 欢快地唱着*
*As merry as a robin that sings on a tree...*
穿晚礼服的那个胖子
The fat man in the monkey suit.
你手里的东西
The item you hold.
我们得要回来 先生
We will have it from you, sir.
休想 我已经买♥♥下了
You will not, sir. It is acquired.
那是被偷走的
It is stolen.
德·戈尔向你致意
From the house of De Graal.
你拿到你要的了 可以走了
You have what you came for. You can leave us now.
我们还没抓到贼
We do not have the thief.
他也偷了我的东西
He stole from me also.
他从来都是个骗子
He was ever a liar
始终如此
and ever a cheat.
你们走吧 别一起死在这儿
Now, you men clear out before you, too, die in this place.
听好了 达根
Know this, Duggan.
每一刻你恶心的气息呼在我的脸上
Every moment I felt your foul breath on my face,
你染血的手指碰我的身子
your murderous fingers on my body,
我都想着这一刻
I thought of this.
梦想着这一刻
Dreamt of it.
你的律师 你的财产
Your lawyers, your estates and holdings -
现在都会是我的了
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表