剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
- Am I now to be released? - No, you are not!
你们警♥察♥
You policeman...
都是禽兽
..Animals, to the last man.
我说了 禽兽
As I say, animals.
已经三天了
It is almost three days and still
白教堂区还是没有死亡事件
there are no deaths reported in Whitechapel.
但我并不觉得轻松
This does not give me cause for joy.
反而让我有不详的预感
It gives me cause for grave foreboding.
邪恶将至 弗莱特
There is evil afoot, Flight,
但我不知道它会从哪蹦出来
and I cannot determinefrom where it springs.
我需要德雷克
I need Drake.
揍扁他
Smash him!
走吧
Come on, then.
我知道我是个傻子 但我有个计划 八点酒吧见 我爱你 我需要你 来吧 杰克逊
你为什么叫我来
Why do you send for me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
现在爱情对我毫无用处
Love is no use to me currently.
我发誓 这会改变一切
I swear to you, this could change everything.
坐吧
Please?
我发誓
I... I-I swear...
我以一切我所珍视的事物发誓
..On everything I hold dear.
你这样的人就是有这个问题 乔奇先生
That is the problem with men such as yourself, Mr Judge.
你不珍视任何东西
You hold nothing dear.
或许除了你偷走的珍宝
Apart, perhaps, from that which you steal.
楼上没有 哥哥
Nothing upstairs, brother.
看起确实来没什么
It don't look like much, I grant you that.
而且是偷来的吧
And it is stolen, I assume.
你知道他说这东西值多少钱吗
Do you know what he says we can get for this?
我和丹尼尔能拿一万五千
Me and Daniel's share, 15,000.
一万给达根
That's ten for Duggan.
你和我
You and me...
还有五千 能逍遥的生活了
..Five to then live as we please.
女人到了一定时候
A moment comes in a woman's life
就不再相信美梦了
when she may no longer deal in dreams.
这个
This?
不过是幻想
This is fantasy...
或是会害死我们
..Or it is death,
或许两者都是
and it might well be both.
不
No.
霍马·杰克逊上尉
Captain Homer Jackson.
马修·乔奇 我的丈夫
Matthew Judge. Husband.
不行
No.
我再也不要听你的美梦了
I will have no more of you and your dreams.
世界就是如此
The world is what it is.
我必须承受它
And I must live with that.
你们这些蠢货
You Boer half-wits.
你们没有我的把柄
You have nothing on me.
没有
Nothing...
要么滚蛋 要么杀了我
So leave now or kill me.
但如果你们非要杀我
But if kill me you must,
要知道
know that you do so
这里可是
in the home of an inspector
伦敦警视厅探长的家
of the Metropolitan Police.
请进
Come.
你工作到很晚
You work late.
你了解我的习惯
You know my habits?
我也常常晚归
They are of a kind with mine.
你来干什么
Why have you come here?
我觉得很绝望
I feel a despair in me.
想到你 能缓解我的痛苦
And the thought of you...eases it.
你受伤了
You are hurt.
我打了一个人的下巴
A man's jaw.
你为什么要告诉我
Why do you tell me this?
你希望我表示不赞成吗
Do you wish me to disapprove?
不
No.
我要你看清我的生活
I need you to see my life as it is.
好让我表示惊骇
So that I may say that I am appalled...
或者害怕你吗
..Or that I am afraid of you?
你的工作 你工作的需要
Your work, its requirements,
我并不感到害怕 埃德蒙
those are not the things that frighten me, Edmund.
我害怕的是你的存在
What frightens me is your existence on this Earth.
请进
Come.
砷
还剩两具了
Only two more now, lads.
稳着点 看着脚下 小心
Steady now, watch your step. I said, watch it!
你这呆子 小心点
No, you fool, look out!
扶他起来
Get him up.
德雷克 别去动他
Drake, you leave it where it lies.
让你别动他
I said, leave it!
里德探长 快来啊 长官
Mr Reid, you must come now, sir!
下集预告
H分局胜
H Division!
而人生 里德探长 被你我冒犯了
Life, Mr Reid, is offended by you and me.
我的主啊
Oh, my Lord God.
我衷心抱歉我冒犯了您
I am heartily sorry for having offended you.
-看见没 -打他
- You see... - Fight him!
我死不了
..I cannot be ended.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表