剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
That you love me, Sir?
我认为是这样的 夫人
I believe I do, madam.
如果你说你是我的
If you say that you are mine,
你就能拥有你想要的全部自♥由♥
you may have every freedom your heart desires.
我发誓
I swear.
他在那儿过夜
So he sleeps there!
很多男人都在那座房♥子里睡过
Plenty of men have laid their head beneath that roof
但他们也没跟你老婆睡啊
without doing so on your wife's bosom.
丹尼尔 你这辈子从来
Daniel - not once in your life
没关心过除了你自己之外的任何人
have you cared for any soul other than your own,
但试着理解一下 我爱她
but try to understand - I love her.
我要杀了他
I need to kill him.
就是这样
Those are the rules.
你杀了他 就除掉了世界上
You kill him, you remove from this earth
唯一能让我们变得富有的那个人
the one person who has it in their power to make us rich.
就是他 达根
It's him - Duggan.
维尔纳觉得会买♥♥我们的钻石的人
The man Werner believes we might sell our stone to.
看出规律来了吗 亮亮 看出利害关系了吗
Patterns, Twink - can you not see how our stars align?
我们要合作的人既是你们探长的目标
The very man we must exploit is both the quarry of your inspector
也是你老婆的敌人 你老婆 弟弟
and the enemy of your wife - your wife, brother -
她的"房♥客"虽然是里德调查的对象
who, whilst her..."lodger" suffers Reid's questions
但完全可以去找他 说服他做交易
can be visited and persuaded of an entirely elegant logic
如果达根愿意买♥♥这块钻石
that if Duggan can be made to acquire this diamond,
你和她可以用他的钱来还他的债
you and she may then repay him with his own goddamn money.
是个有趣的故事 埃德蒙
It is a fine story, Edmund.
但你的证据呢
But your proof?
跟我来 弗莱德
Follow me, Fred.
我这儿有个麻烦精要还给你
There is a bugbear of mine I would return you to.
埃德蒙·里德跟我说了你的证词 是真的吗
Your testimony as described to me by Edmund Reid - it is true?
是的 长官
It is, Sir.
我把你带到这儿来 你这混♥蛋♥
I brought you here, God damn you.
你向我请♥愿♥ 而我带你过来
You volunteered to me and I brought you here.
而实际上
And it is true -
你是在为谁卖♥♥力
who you were in fact serving at that time?
说啊
Say it.
我来莱曼街是为了给杰迪戴亚·塞恩做间谍
I came to Leman Street to spy for Jedediah Shine.
我看到他杀了纳撒尼尔·欣奇克利夫
I saw Jedediah Shine murder Nathaniel Hinchcliffe.
我在约瑟夫·莫雷克的屋子外面等着...
I waited beyond Joseph Merrick's rooms...
够了
Enough!
弗莱德 凭这些证据
It is sufficient, is it not, Fred,
足以缉拿塞恩探长了吧
to have Inspector Shine brought to book?
明天 你去把达根抓来
Come tomorrow - you bring this man Duggan in.
我会把另一个带来
And I shall fetch the other.
贝内特·德雷克 让我进去
Bennet Drake! You let me in
否则我会放火熏你出来
or I'll set a fire and smoke you out.
温莱特有潜力 再过一段时间
Wainwright has promise, and when timed correctly,
他的上勾拳或许能打穿钢板
his uppercut might punch holes in steel.
但他太年轻 缺乏自信
But he is young - lacks in confidence.
你来看看下半决赛也无妨
It would not hurt you to come to the semifinal.
给他打打气
Puff him up a bit.
你喜欢这孩子
You like this boy.
是的
I do.
那你为什么希望他赢
Then why is it you wish him to win?
你知道如果他赢了
You know it is Jedediah Shine
等待他的对手是杰迪戴亚·塞恩吧
awaits him should he do so.
人这一辈子啊 小贝
This life, Ben -
我们能做的不过是一步一步往前走
all we may do is put one boot in front of the other,
对吧
may we not?
温莱特对战波特
这拳漂亮 孩子
That's good, son!
再来
Again, again!
好小伙 趴低点
Good lad - get down.
好样的 再来
Good boy! And again!
快点 裁判 开始倒数吧
Come on, ref, start counting!
六 五 四 三 二 一
Six, five, four, three, two, one!
H分局胜
H Division!
欢迎你 警官
Welcome, Constable.
我这个人期望值很高
I am a man of greedy anticipation.
对你的期望 孩子
A greed for you, son.
希望你比上一位来自莱曼街警局的决赛选手
Let us hope you make a better fist of it than the last finalist
表现得更出色
to arrive from the Leman Street ranks.
塞恩对战温莱特
总督察
Chief Inspector.
您有一阵子没参加这种运动了
It is a while since you partook of such sport.
他们改了规则 杰迪戴亚
They have changed the rulebook, Jedediah.
在我们那个年代 任何事情都会发生
My day, anything went.
如果是我跟你打 我会在裤子里藏一把匕♥首♥
Had I fought you, I would have carried a knife in my britches,
以我现在的心情
and - in my current mood -
我会用它把你的蛋割下来
used it to cut your knackers off.
您先请 总督察
After you, Chief Inspector.
不 里德探长 这毕竟是你的地盘
No, Mr Reid - it is your shop.
艾瑟顿队长
Sergeant Artherton,
登记他入狱
have this man booked.
多重谋杀
Murder. Multiple counts.
达根先生 今天非常荣幸能请到你
Mr Duggan, we are very grateful to have you today.
跟我来吧 我们为你倒点茶
If you'll follow me, we'll get you some tea.
姓名
Name?
姓名
Name?
给
There you are.
黑曜石地♥产♥
Obsidian Estates.
我的生意
A concern of mine.
对于一位理发师而言 这生意不小啊
It's a large concern for a barber.
有时候我是位理发师
Some days I'm a barber,
有时候我从事其他行业
some days I pursue other interests.
你只是个警♥察♥吗 探长
Are you a policeman alone, Inspector?
黑曜石是如何获得圣保罗码头区的地♥产♥的
How is it Obsidian came by its holdings at St Paul's Wharfside?
贝森贫民窟吗
The Basin Slum?
是一位年轻人让给我的
It was yielded to me by a young man -
斯特凡·维尔-莱恩
Stephan Vere-Lyon.
这么大面♥积♥的租♥房♥♥ 却没卖♥♥两个钱
Vast acreage of rented tenements, yielded for a peppercorn.
不 长官 不是这样 是偿还债务
No, sir, no peppercorn - repayment for a debt.
沉重的债务
Heavy debt.
那个年轻人贪图玩乐
He was a miscreant libertine, that young man.
你当时很乐意帮他找乐子吗
You were happy to fund his pursuits?
不好意思 探长 难道这是一场道德辩论吗
I do beg your pardon, Inspector, but is this a moral debate?
关于我的经营手段 随你怎么看
You may say what you like about the ethics of my business practices.
我没有违反你们的法律
I broke no law of yours.
凭良心说 我该恭喜你
I should, in all conscience, congratulate you.
不喝
No.
你一直深藏不露 没被我发现
You have concealed yourself with great skill from my view.
但我现在看到你了 先生
But I see you now, sir.
你的地♥产♥从白教堂区延伸到莱姆豪斯码头
Your lands extending from Whitechapel to the Limehouse docks.
无论你购买♥♥ 出♥售♥ 经销那里哪一块地♥产♥
Whatever you choose to buy there, to sell, to distribute,
全部都受到另一个人的协助
all and everything aided by your alliance with another man
现在他就关在我的警局里
I currently hold in this station house -
塞恩探长
Inspector Shine.
我认为他是你的杀手
I believe he murders for you.
你想侵占人家地♥产♥的家族
A family whose estate you would absorb.
或是对你资助的
A craftsman who tenaciously
诈骗犯穷追不舍的手艺人
pursues a long firm deception you sponsor.
你要怎么证明这点 长官
How do you expect to prove that, sir?
我可以控告塞恩
I can incriminate Shine
而他反过来也可以控告你
and he, in turn, can do the same to you.
你看着像个好人 里德探长
You seem a fine fellow, Mr Reid,
但我很同情你 真的
but I feel for you. I do.
你们这支警♥察♥队伍 超过六十年了吗
This force of yours is what - a notch over 60 years of age?
那这座伟大的城市呢
And this great city?
已有将近两千年历史
Almost 2,000 years.
这不就是了 你懂吗
So there - do you follow?
我们之间是场不公平的较量
This here - between you and I, it is an uneven contest.
你的根基太浅 里德
Your roots are shallow, Reid,
你们的法律是为适应这新旧之交的现代社会
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表