剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
好了 好了 不做了 现在给我停下 大家给我停下
H分局 你们这儿有个制毒作坊
H Division. Now, you got a cookhouse here,
告诉我是在哪
you're going to tell me where it is!
马上告诉我是在哪
You're going to tell me where it is now!
大家给我听好了 我们现在必须转移
对 不做了 全部收拾好
-别跟我装傻 -警长
- Don't tell me you don't know anything... - Sergeant!
这边 过来
Over here, boys!
你们
You down there!
都不许动
Nobody move!
我们没有违法 这是合法生意
No law is broken here. This is a legitimate business.
潘小姐
You are set on bringing
你打算把一种特殊的地狱带进我的辖区
a special kind of hell to these streets, Miss Pang...
你敢
我的辖区
My streets!
在这儿 我的话就是法律 拷上她
And here, my word is law. Get her in irons.
你们无权带走她
She is not for you to take.
我要带她回家
She is for me to return back to where she belongs.
恐怕不行啊 朋友 这次不行
I don't think so, my friend. Not this time.
好大哥
你是不是来救我的
我是来带你回家的
回到你蒙羞的父母墓前 给他们上坟
已经上膛了 朋友
The hammer is cocked, friend.
你再怎么快 快不过枪
Quick as you are, brass is quicker.
你觉得会怎么样
What is it you believe?
即使你真能杀出一条血路
That even if you fight your way
六千英里回到香港
6,000 miles from here to Hong Kong,
你就能让她回到过去纯真的样子吗
that you might there make of her the innocent she once was?
等她回到中国 就会记起自己的身份
There she will see China. She will know who she is.
我会啊 哥
中国也在发生巨变
China itself is changing
她被这个国家拖向堕落
and is corrupted by this country here.
这种堕落已经无法逆转 她也一样
A corruption that cannot now be reversed. As with her.
她现在就是伦敦
For she now is London.
而她的心 大概也黑如炱
And her heart, I suspect, as black as soot.
你算什么东西 不过是暴君女王的奴隶
探长啊
Well, Inspector.
伟大的埃德蒙·里德又一次抢在了对手的前面
Now, as ever, the great Edmund Reid is one step ahead of his rivals.
你对人♥民♥的贡献不可估量
What work you have done for your people.
否则这种药剂 这潜行的恶魔
This narcotic, this creeping evil
就会毁掉无数生命
which otherwise would have broken lives.
你功德无量啊
You are owed great thanks.
也感谢你替我抓到这两个人
My thanks also for delivering these two to me.
尤其是这个厉害的打手
In particular, this murdering pyjama-fighter.
手铐 长官
Cuffs, sir.
谢了 警官
Thank you, Constable.
杰迪戴亚
Jedediah.
你想抓他 就跟他打吧
If you want him, you fight him.
你在白教堂 我的地盘 我的规矩
You are in Whitechapel now. My streets, my laws.
如果你有这本事
If you have it in you?
就抓走他
You take him.
自便
Be my guest.
你要我打架好让你看乐子吗
Wish me to fight for your entertainment, do you?
你可真有罗马帝王的风范啊
Quite the Roman Emperor, ain't you?
我是杰迪戴亚·塞恩
I am Jedediah Shine,
十年来 在各分局比武中所向披靡
ten years undefeated in all divisional competition.
我的对手 都满地找牙
No man yet found drinks his tea blacker.
记得我吗
我只知道 你是我家庭的诅咒
Know you only as my family's curse.
这我知道
I know you do.
好吧
Fair enough, son. Fair enough.
听说你火气上来可厉害得很呢
Word has it you are quite some tiger when your tail is pulled.
那我来试试你的厉害吧
What say I give it a tug?
她当时还是个孩子 你却偷走了她
She was just a child and you stole her.
那个女孩 从来就不是什么天真的孩子
That girl. She was never a child.
大哥 我的未来是我自己的
是我自己走到这一步
而且有他陪着我
拿下他们
Take them.
你凭什么逮捕她 她保护了一名警官
You arrest her on what charge? She protected an officer.
那随我便 杀人 偷硬糖
Whatever I choose. Murder? The theft of a boiled sweet?
我不在乎 但你休想再见到她 杰迪戴亚
I care not. But you will not see her again, Jedediah.
至少短时间内是见不到了
Not this young and lovely, leastwise.
你就真的这样让他带我走
畜生 猪
我早知道让我哥杀了你
别以为我不知道
Do not think your wider corruption
你的腐♥败♥和贪婪 探长
and avarice is obscured to me, Inspector.
假以时日 也必将大白于天下
Or to the wider world in due course.
林克莱特警长 罪行累累 行将就木
Sergeant Linklater, a man covered in guilt and so close to death,
他迟早会祈求宽恕
he will ask for his grace one hour or the next.
探长
Inspector.
听说你在多嘴
I hear you've been getting loquacious.
我能怎么办 探长
What was I to do, Inspector?
你变得如此脆弱 真让我心寒
I shake at how vulnerable you have become.
更担心
And what else
你得不到慰藉
you might reveal to men such as Edmund Reid...
还会跟埃德蒙·里德说什么
..If denied your comfort.
杰迪戴亚 我以生命起誓 我是你忠诚的手下
Jedediah, I swear on my life, I am your loyal soldier.
我知道
I know it, sir.
所以我请求你
Which is why I ask you...
最后一次尽忠
..One last service.
说吧
Name it.
你要替我
Well, you are to incriminate
陷害那个探长
that inspector for me.
那是好大的剂量 杰迪戴亚
That is a mighty dose, Jedediah.
你是个强壮的男人
And you a mighty man,
莫里斯·林克莱特
Maurice Linklater.
你个笨蛋
Clumsy bugger...
我知道这很痛苦 警长 但也没办法
I know it painful, Sergeant, but it cannot be helped.
好人会变坏
Good men may go bad.
但却没有坏人变好
Although I am yet to see a bad man go good.
这世界就是如此不公
The world is unjust in that way.
是啊
Indeed.
兄弟们 喝酒居然都不叫上我吗
My brothers, you do not send word for me to join you for a glass?
我要是敏感点 可要觉得受冒犯了
A more sensitive soul might take insult.
你居然也敢跑来这儿
You have some brass coming in here.
你知道吗 杰迪戴亚 大家都看着你
Do you not notice, Jedediah, that you are watched?
这里的人以你为榜样
That the people of this quarter follow all that you do.
那是应该的 埃德蒙
And they are right to follow me, Edmund.
我是个好领袖
I lead well.
不 你唯利是图 谎话连篇 堕落腐化
No. You lead with venality, lies, corruption.
你真好意思说呢 正直的埃德蒙
And you are a fine one to speak, Edmund Upright.
目标纯粹 是吗
Pure as the driven, are you not?
我从没这么说过
I make no claims for myself.
那要怎么评价你
Then how is a man to know you?
单凭你的作为吗
By your actions alone?
你还没听说吗
Word has not reached you?
我的警长今晚死了
My sergeant has succumbed this night.
因伤不治吗
From his injuries?
特维斯先生还没下结论
Mr Treves is yet to decide. But...
有人说 埃德蒙
..There is word, Edmund,
你去过我手下的房♥间
that you were come upon in my man's rooms.
拿着一支针剂
A syringe...
将一剂药物注入林克莱特警长体内
..A dose of narcotics administered to Sergeant Linklater.
我自己不敢说
I do not credit it myself.
但特维斯先生
But Mr Treves...
他对这事不依不饶呢
..He is a stickler for that version of the truth.
回见了 老兄
Ta-ta, old cock.
下集预告
你好啊 莫雷克先生
How do, Mr Merrick?
怎么拉着脸
Why the long face?
你是警♥察♥的耻辱
You are a disgrace to badge and uniform.
说曹操曹操到
Talk of the wolf.
你休想再把莱曼街的那一套搬到医院来
You will not bring your Leman Street ways to this hospital again.
-可是 -不行 长官
- But... - No, sir!
给你们送人来了
Re-enforcements.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表