剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Tell me I am not that!
放了他们
Cut them loose. Cut them loose.
如果你杀了他们 所有人都会被绞死
If you kill them, all here will hang.
放了他们
Cut them loose.
不 芮恩
No! No, Raine...
不
No, no...
-苏珊 -不
- Hey, Susan? - No...
苏珊
Susan?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
不
No...
过来
Come here.
我要向你们上级抗♥议♥这件事
I intend to protest this outrage to the very highest level -
我要直接向局长抗♥议♥
to the Commissioner himself.
跟我去警局 我们录份口供 先生
Come to the station with me and I will take a statement, sir.
他们杀了她 他们杀了芮恩小姐
They killed her. They killed Miss Raine.
如果我害你陷入险境 夫人 我很抱歉
If I placed you in harm's way, madam, I am sorry for it.
这些姑娘们会怎么样
What will happen to her girls?
我会尽力替她们说话
I shall do all I canto speak for these women.
她们不会被绞死的
They will not see the rope.
但是 你为什么跟她走了
But you, why did you run with her?
芮恩只是为这些女人着想 我也是
Raine wanted the best for those girls and so did I.
生活总是好心不得好报
Life - it singularly fails to reward good intentions.
我们想过上好日子 想让我们爱的人过上好日子
We want something better for ourselves, better for those we love.
可是却...
And then...
这座城市 我的读者和我本人
The city, my readers and myself,
都为你的归来感到无比欣慰
all are awash with relief at your return.
尤其是受我邀请前来的柯布顿小姐
None more so than Miss Cobden, here at my behest.
这正是言和的大好机会
A chance for rapprochement,
由《星报》来报道最合适不过 握手言和吧
and who better than The Star to report it? The truce.
这就是女人造成的伤害
This is how much damage women cause.
我宁可失去我剩下的全部手指
But I would rather lose each remaining finger
也不愿跟她握手
than shake hands with her.
请刊登一份撤销之前我被迫写下的信的声明
Print a retraction ofthe letter forced from me.
我对女性参政的反对...
My opposition to female involvement in politics...
柯布顿小姐 请不要以为他代表所有人
Miss Cobden, do not think him representative of all of us.
我想不出比你们反差更大的人了
Two more different men I could not think of.
沃尔特爵士卑鄙至极 心怀怨恨
Where Sir Walter is so consumed with meanness, with revenge,
而你是个好人 心怀怜悯 为人正直
you are a good man, compassionate and right-headed.
这对你意味着什么
What does this mean for you?
我会召集人手 为正义奋斗
I rally my team, fight the good fight -
我想这你应该很熟悉
I think you rather know the drill.
他如此执意要跟你作对 你可能会入狱
Continue on with his will so set against you and you risk prison.
至少关我的会是你 探长
At least I'd be under your lock and key, Inspector.
抱歉 我总是喜欢开玩笑
Forgive me, I am for ever in jest.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan?
进来吧 罗斯
Come in, Rose. Come in, Rose.
苏珊小姐
Oh, Miss Susan.
我听说你平安回来
You cannot imagine my relief
真是松了口气
to hear of your safe return.
还...
And...
还很开心
And happiness which...
苏珊小姐 是真的吗
Well, is it true, Miss Susan,
布鲁伊特先生说
what Mr Blewett says,
你会做我的资助人
that you are to stand as my patron?
我希望把你留在身边 罗斯
I would have you close to me, Rose.
我不希望你再被男人控制
Not owned yet again by another man
利用你为自己牟利 却不是为了你
whose only motives are for his own enrichment, never your own.
那你就是我的救星 夫人
Then you are ever my saviour, Miss.
不 罗斯
No, Rose.
我不是什么救星
I was never that.
那个女人 芮恩
That woman... Raine.
我不知道她是为了什么
I couldn't see her intentions
但她是个疯女人 苏珊
but she was a crazy woman, Susan.
我看到她时 以为她是要伤害你
I saw her. I thought she was going to take you from me.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为自己是在保护你 亲爱的
I thought I was saving you, darling.
水凉了 要我给你添热水吗
The water grows cold. You want me to warm some up for you?
还是给你拿点毛巾
Maybe fetch you some more towels?
不 我要你别来烦我
No. I want you to leave me in peace.
下集预告
弗莱特警官长相周正 嗓音也不错
Detective Flight's face is right, his voice righter still.
现在时间紧迫 他是最佳人选
In the time available, he's the best we have.
早 柠檬水
Good morning, Lemonade.
我现在想喝威士忌了 小姐
I'll take whiskey from you now, miss.
-如果你愿意给的话 -你吓到我了
- were you offering. - You scare me.
一个英格兰人的死 意味着什么
What do you call a dead Englishman?
好兆头
A good start.
警♥察♥
Police.
必须重归安宁
There will be peace.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表