剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
一个人心软的时候
A man might, in his softer moments,
或许也得承认你的进步理念
have to concede something to your creed of progress.
每一天 我都会看到一些丑事
I daily witness that which would
令人不再相信这世上还有善良
cause any sane man to deny the very notion of good...
不再信仰上帝或人性
in God or in Man.
有时候 我以为自己也会失去信仰
And there are times when I have thought to do so myself.
当我目睹我女儿消失在火海和黑暗之中
When I saw my...daughter vanish in flame and darkness,
上帝微弱的影像也消失了
that day the dwindling spectre of a God vanished too.
但我不能...我不愿...
But I cannot - I will not -
相信人...
believe that...Man...
我们不是...
that we are not...
我们的确如你所说 困于牢笼
We are caged by what is, you said.
但如果只看到眼前的束缚
But to see no further than the bars...
那是我不能承受的
..That is a terror I could not endure.
或许明天会更好
Tomorrow may be a brighter place.
那些坚信明天的 才是幸运的人
Perhaps those who believe it are the fortunate ones.
没有信仰之人
For a man without faith...
也没有了希望
..Is a man without hope.
贝内特
Bennet.
贝内特 我...
Bennet, I...
如果你...
If you...
如果你需要找个朋友聊聊
If you've ever need of afriend...
别来招惹我
Take your hand from me, girl.
我这人只会带来死亡
I am made of nought but death.
下集预告
贝内特
Bennet?
还在找你的情人吗
Still hunting for your beau, are ya?
我弄到一张照片
I've got a picture now.
-你见过他吗 -我见过他
- Have you seen him? - I've seen him.
-在哪 格雷西 -不是你想去的地方 姑娘
- Where, Gracie? - Nowhere you wanna go, girl.
见到你真是让我精神一振
You are a sight for a weary man.
我他妈以为你死了 混♥蛋♥
I thought you were dead, you son of a bitch!
这里不再是我的了
My house is no longer my own.
要打多少拳才能让这个男人倒下
How many blows will it taketo fell this man?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表