剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
*买♥♥些杏仁硬糖赠与我*
*Buy me some almond rock*
我会竭尽所能回报你对我的期望 但
And I do all I can to repay your generous faith in me, but...
行了
Hush.
那男人是个傻瓜
The man is a fool,
还不如一只猴子有眼光
with no more taste and discernment than a monkey in a milliner's.
一定给你安排好
We shall see you right.
总有一天 我得自食其力
One day or the next, I shall have to learn to survive by myself.
还有 恕我直言
And besides - if you'll forgive me asking...
-你没有别的要紧事要处理吗 -怎么
- ..Do you not have more pressing matters to contend with? - Why?
-你听说了什么 罗斯 -只是上尉现在
- What have you heard, Rose? - Only that the Captain's currently...
不住在谭纳街
..Absent from Tenter Street.
我会没事的 你不用担心
I shall be fine and you are not to fret.
那...我得去忙了
Well - best be about it, then.
罗斯 恕我无礼
Rose, forgive me...
但你...
But do you...
还记得你第一次卖♥♥身的男人吗
Do you remember the first man who...paid for you?
当然
Of course.
那一次...
And did it...
改变你了吗
Were you changed by it?
怎样的改变 小姐
Well, changed how, Miss?
内心的改变
Inside yourself.
你之后再跟别人在一起
When you were then with another man -
比如 你爱的人
a...a man you loved, for example.
苏珊小姐 我从来没有
Miss Susan, I have never known what it is
跟一个我爱的人在一起过
to lie with a man I love.
我们的英雄回来了 怎么了 警官
Oh, hail the conquering hero. What's this, Constable?
你没抓到你要找的人吗
You do not have your man in irons?
我以为我找到了他 但是我没有
I believed I had found him, sir, but...I had not.
一个叫维尔纳的骗子 诈骗珠宝
This confidence man named Werner. He defrauds men of jewellery.
上等的珠宝 继续盯着 弗莱特
Good jewellery. Keep at it, Flight.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
H分局 贝内特·德雷克警长
晚上好 姑娘们
Evening, girls.
你好啊 罗斯
How do, Rosie?
你来得有些晚啊 除非你也想站在这里
Late for a girl like you - unless you want to get in line.
怎么 罗斯
What's this, Rose?
还在找你的情人吗
Still hunting for your beau, are ya?
他不是我的情人 格雷西 但我在找他
He ain't my beau, Gracie. But I look for him all right.
看这个 我弄到一张照片
Here, look. I've got a picture now.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
我见过他
I seen him.
在哪 格雷西
Where, Gracie?
不是你想去的地方 姑娘
Nowhere you want to go, girl.
求你
Please.
听着 我会出钱让你今晚不用站街
Look, I'll pay whatever you need to get you off the street tonight.
只求你告诉我
Only tell me.
最后下注的机会了 先生们
Last bets, my gentle and good men. Last bets!
他们来了
Here they come.
要打多少拳才能让这个男人倒下
How many blows will it take to fell this man?
大家的意见各不相同
An healthy variation in opinion.
让我们看看这个男人能承受多少痛苦
Let us discover the limits of this man's pain!
十三下了 先生们 十三下
That is 13, gentlemen, 13.
这是最高的赌注了
No man has wagered more.
这一局结束
This book is closed.
今晚庄家不会给你们钱了
And this house shall not be paying out tonight!
贝内特
Bennet?
贝内特
Oh, Bennet.
你怎么这么作践自己
What have you done to yourself?
贝内特
Ah! Ow! Bennet!
你撇下那家妓院和那个女人
You abandoned that cat house and that woman
跑这里来住
to come live here?
谁说是我离开那里的
Who's to say it was me left the place?
抱歉 亮亮 只是 我是说走就走的那种人
Sorry, Twink, I just thought that...I'm the type to up and leave
我以为你也一样
and that, most like, you were also.
是吗 别这么想
Yeah? Well, don't think.
上帝啊
Jesus.
-你干了什么 -无所谓 别问了
- What did you do? - Doesn't matter. Don't ask.
好吧 也许这样也好
Yeah...probably for the best.
反正你早晚得离开她
You'd have quit her, one day or the next.
这样你不会内疚
This way, you got no guilt.
还觉得挺委屈
And you get to feel wronged.
那感觉一定很好
That must be good.
-别闹了 丹尼尔 -闹什么了
- Stop it, Daniel. - Stop what?
跟我套近乎
The kinship routine.
但我们是亲人 亮亮
But we are kin, Twink.
可惜 确实血脉相连
In blood, regrettably,
但我和你 我们一点都不像
but me and you...we ain't even close to alike.
你是在哪出生的
Where were you born?
我不是闹着玩 丹尼尔
I'm not playing, Daniel.
弗吉尼亚 里士满
Why, Richmond, Virginia.
真是巧啊 我也是
Well, now blow me down. So was I.
你什么时候离家的 能走就走了
When did you leave? Soon as I could.
我也是这样
Myself likewise.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
有多远走多远 只要不留在家就行
Far as I could. So long as it weren't home.
你父亲是医生吗 我父亲也是
Your father was a doctor? Mine the same.
他怎么了
Well, what befell him?
他一直活得很麻木
The torpor of his life got the better of him,
直到有一天晚饭的时候
until one night suppertime,
他在周日肉卷旁割开了自己的脖子
he opened his jugular over the Sunday meatloaf.
杰克逊
Jackson! Hey!
那可是主人 丹尼尔
That's our host, Daniel.
你表现好一点
You play nice, now.
你是里德
You're Reid?
你怎么不早说
Why did you not say?
亮亮
"Twink"?
是小亮
Twinkle.
因为他性格开朗
On account of his cheerful disposition.
晚安 乔奇先生
Well...good night, Mr Judge.
希望我们的城市不会耽搁你太久
I do hope our city will not detain you long.
那是讽刺 丹尼尔 意思是让你早点走
Sarcasm, Daniel - it means he hopes you leave soon.
放回去 小亮
You put that back, Twinkle.
管你是不是亲兄弟 我会划开你脖子的
Or blood or no blood, I will slit you.
你打算告诉我那是什么吗
So are you going to show me what it is?
三十五克拉的钻石原石
35 carat diamond in the rough.
你以为德·戈尔不会发现吗
You think De Graal won't miss that?
从开普敦到伦敦 我逃了六千英里了
6,000 miles, Cape Town to London.
但他们在这里也建立了财团
But they established a syndicate here.
伦敦的钻石商靠投靠他们拿到股份
The diamond merchants of London are given stock for their loyalty.
你敢跑去哈顿花♥园♥兜售
You march down to Hatton Garden to sell that,
[伦敦已珠宝和钻石交易闻名的街区]
他们会杀了你
well...they're going to kill you.
我来找我老弟可不是为了送命的
I did not come visiting on my little brother to get dead.
我得找个骗子卖♥♥
I need a crook, then.
这我可以帮你
Well, there, I can help you.
我为警方效力 记得吧
I work for the police, remember.
丹尼尔 如果我帮你脱手这颗钻石
And Daniel, if this gets sold and cleaned thanks to me...
钱要分我一半
..I'm taking half.
你能保证我今晚回家的时候
And you can guaranteethat when I return this evening,
家里的银器不会少吗
my silverware will be intact?
他是我哥 里德 我还能怎么办
He's my brother, Reid. What am I supposed to do?
把他撵走
Get rid of him?
维尔纳/欣奇克利夫 艾伯特·弗莱特
晚上好 弗莱特
Evening, Flight.
-这家伙 维尔纳 -怎么了
- This guy, Werner? - What of him?
我的太平间无人光顾
Look, my dead room lacks for residents,
我手上正好有时间
I have some time on my hands,
跟我讲讲你掌握的线索吧
why not talk me through what you got?
我可以帮你 警官
I could help you, Constable.
你查过这家芬科金匠了吗
Did you try this place Finkels, yet?
查了 维尔纳已经三年没在那里做过买♥♥卖♥♥了
I have. Werner has not sold there for three years now.
我们得失陪了 亲爱的
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表