剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Now, we will search this house and you will move aside.
否则就等着坐牢吧
Or you will know prison life yourself.
多谢
Thank you.
你得小心这些放浪形骸的人 里德
Although one must be careful of these Bohemians, Reid.
他们总是说些大话
I mean, they promise much, certainly,
但那种散漫浪荡的气质
but that casual air of impudence,
其实更多是一种伪装
it is more often a disguise, I've found,
真正到了节骨眼上
for what can only be described as a chilly disinclination
就没了兴趣
when proceedings come to a point.
上尉 我很想知道
Captain, tell me. I am curious.
我们现在也算比较了解对方了
We are now both well enough known to each other, you and I.
的确 我们生活中都有一些隐私
Indeed, there are sides to our lives shared with few others
但你却总寻求这样的刺♥激♥
and yet you persist in this ceaseless goading.
你说这是为什么
Why do you suppose this is so?
因为我们都是男人 里德 男人都这样
Because we're men, Reid, and that is what men do.
我们总需要刺♥激♥
We needle and we goad
因为如果不这样 我们就得说实话
because if we did not, we would be forced to speak the truth.
那你暂且假设 情况不是...
Suppose for just one moment that was not the...
那你暂且假设 情况不是这样
Suppose for one minute, that was not the case.
-那实话会是什么 -实话
- What would the truth say? - The truth?
实话就是议员和你很配
That the good councillor fits with you.
你们在一起很合适
That the two of you look right together.
我很遗憾
And that I am sorry
你的生活这么复杂
that your life is not less...complex.
你不用担心什么阴谋了
And you needn't concern yourself with conspiracies.
至少他的死不是
At least, not as far as this man is concerned.
他有肺积水 冠心病
He got fluid in the lungs, atheroma of the coronary arteries,
和心肌梗塞
infarction of the myocardium.
他心脏衰竭了 逃犯就是走运
His heart collapsed on him. Your convict got lucky.
你跟你母亲一样 喜欢威士忌
You have your mother's way with the pot still, I see.
-是你吗 艾登·嘉维 -是的 伊芙琳
- Is it you, Aiden Galvin? - It is, Evelyn.
我的小宝贝 伊芙琳
My wee girl, Evelyn.
他们在抓你
You're hunted.
被通缉的感觉可真新鲜
It is a change to be wanted, I can tell you.
这混♥蛋♥政♥府♥犯下的恶行之一
Yet another evil of this bastard government,
就是让你我分离
that they kept me from you.
你说的这个政♥府♥
And this government you speak of,
也不许你写信吗
it prevents you from writing letters also?
我不喜欢写信 伊芙琳
I am not the letter-writing kind, Evelyn.
是啊
No.
你喜欢的是策划爆♥炸♥
You are the gunpowder-plotting kind.
那你现在准备怎么办 艾登
So what'll you do now, Aiden,
警♥察♥早晚会抓住你 折磨你
before the police find you and tear your skin from you?
我得先完成几件任务
There are one or two errands I must run.
然后就是你了
And then there is you.
我想了解你
I would know you.
尽我所能帮助你
Help you, if I can.
你高兴吗 伊薇
Are you happy, Evie?
你现在的生活是你所希望的吗
Is your life what you would wish it?
我住在这里啊
I live here, don't I?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你愿意离开这里吗
You would leave this place?
如果有得选 谁会待在这儿
Who, given the choice, would stay?
这里真不是人待的地方
Aye, it is the arsehole of the world, is it not?
只要你愿意
With your permission,
我会想办法带着你离开这里
I will have to see about removing the pair of us from it.
潘奈尔先生
Mr Parnell.
勉强能让人接受的爱尔兰人
The acceptable face of Ireland.
一个新教♥徒♥
A Protestant.
让我们信任他
Trust him, we are told.
信任一个爱尔兰人吗
Trust an Irishman?
我宁愿跟一头猩猩下象棋
I would sooner play chess with an orang-utan.
我在爱尔兰当了二十年警♥察♥
I was 20 years with the Irish Constabulary
我告诉你们吧
and I will tell you this -
爱尔兰人就是披着白皮的黑鬼
the Irishman is a Negro turned inside out.
身上除了奴性就是暴♥力♥
Given only to slavishness and violence.
爱尔兰人喋喋不休地说着自♥由♥
The Irishman harps on freedom.
到底要什么样的自♥由♥
Freedom to do what, exactly?
枪杀地主
Shoot landowners,
偷牲畜 搞爆♥炸♥
thieve livestock, explode dynamite.
没错
Hear, hear.
爱尔兰人生来就是要被统治的
The Irishman was put on this earth to be ruled
而这 先生们 就是我们的责任
and it is up to us, gentlemen, to rule him.
-说的对 -我要去睡了
- Quite so! Hear, hear. - I am for my rest.
-晚安 奈特利 -晚安
- Sleep well, Knightly. - Good night.
我要你痛不欲生 奈特利先生 下地狱吧
I wish agonies on you, Mr Knightly, and in hell soon.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
快点
Quick.
过来帮忙
Need some help!
举国震惊 国会议员在卡尔顿俱乐部遇害
里德探长
Inspector Reid!
这个给你那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This for your tame Pinkerton.
你 探长 跟我来
And you, Inspector, are with me.
一个判了刑的IRB从我们辖区脱逃
A convicted Brotherhood man is sprung from these streets,
你却什么都没说
and you thought not to say?
不是脱逃 弗莱德 押解员心脏病发
Hardly sprung, Fred. The driver's heart failed.
嘉维在牢里关了二十年
Galvin has been in a cell for over 20 years -
他大概撒尿都会抖
I'm sure he can barely piss straight.
跟他的身体状况无关 探长
His physical condition is not germane, Inspector.
你知道别人会怎么说吗
How do you think this plays?
"白教堂警♥察♥把爱尔兰爆♥炸♥犯放回伦敦"
It is, "Whitechapel frees Irish dynamite and blows it back to London."
迈克尔·多诺万 IRB
Michael Donovan, IRB.
白教堂圈子的核心人物
Centre point of the Whitechapel Circle.
阿博兰先生 我们的上级在宴会厅会面
Mr Abberline, our masters meet in banquet halls.
IRB如今已是一个被承认的政♥治♥党派
The IRB is now a recognised political party that
可以与你们的政♥府♥谈判
negotiates with your government.
我们这些人聚在这种地方
The days when such men as ourselves convened
互相交换秘密的时代已经过去了
in such places as this to take secrets off each other are in the past.
但我还是来了
And yet, here I am,
早饭都没吃就来这里跟你见面
dragged from my breakfast to converse with you here.
这位是...
Yourself, and...?
里德 H分局
Reid. H Division.
你 小子 可跟我不是一种人
And you, boy, are not a man such as I.
我们昨天就该这么干了 埃德蒙
We should have begun this task one day ago, Edmund!
你是在挑起战争 先生
This is an act of war, sir.
不 迈克尔 这是反击
No, Michael. It is a retaliation.
这是在我们一名国会议员
This, found beside the charred remains
烧焦的尸体旁发现的
of a Member of our Parliament.
他曾是皇家爱尔兰警队的监察长
A one-time Inspector General of the Royal Irish Constabulary.
他的逃脱并非领导层授意
His escape was not sanctioned by leadership.
嘉维现在已经跟我们没关系了
The man Galvin is not affiliated. Not no more.
我们领导层的立场并未改变
The position of my leadership still stands.
我们希望和平实现自治
We are for home rule by peaceful means.
迈克尔 奥胡拉汉神父
Michael, your little knackers
还在摸你老二的时候
were still being felt by Father O'Hoolahan
艾登·嘉维就在谋划把我的城市炸个洞了
when Aiden Galvin was plotting to blow holes in my city.
那样的人永远不会希望和平
Man like that is never for peace.
我老了
I am old...
但爱尔兰人想骗我
but I know yet when an Irisher
我还看得出
feeds me horse shit.
他会去哪里
Where will he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
求你
Please!
他有一个女儿
He has a daughter!
伊芙琳·弗利
Evelyn Foley.
在黑玫瑰酒吧当女招待
Barmaid at the Black Rose.
好孩子 迈克尔 好孩子
Good lad, Michael. Good lad.
不 弗莱德 他还太嫩了
No, Fred. He is yet too green.
但现在时间紧迫 他是最佳人选
Nonetheless, in the time available, he is the best we have.
弗莱特警官长相周正 嗓音也不错
Detective Flight's face is right, his is voice righter still.
他可以在她身边 盯住嘉维
He may sit beside her, watch for Galvin,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表