剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
that it would not leave my sight.
本分局不会向绑匪妥协
This division does not bow to ransom demands.
但我们可以装装样子
But we may allow ourselvesthe pretence of doing so.
你打算怎么交赎金
And how exactly do you intend to hand it off?
遵照指示
As was requested.
绝对不行 奶奶的
Absolutely not! Goddamn it!
她要直接回家 哪都不去
She's not going anywhere except home.
他能代表你的意思吗
Does he speak for you?
他做梦吧
He has never yet.
那么...
No. Well...?
我会去的
I shall do it.
你在干什么 你还说我是他的傀儡呢
What the hell are you doing? You call me his stooge!
你为什么要替他出力
Why are you doing this for him?!
我才不是为了他 我是为了她们
I am not doing it for him. I do it for them.
那些女孩
Those girls.
因为这样 她们或许能安然度过这一劫
Because perhaps this way they might find a way through this
不必因此被绞死
that does not involve a man and a rope.
我们和上尉都会藏在眼皮底下
Ourselves and the Captain, we will be hidden in plain sight,
照看着你
alert to your safety.
你把包给芮恩 然后就转身
You will hand the bag to Raine and then you will turn about
离开那儿
and you will leave.
我们会跟踪她去
And then we shall follow her to wherever it is
她们的藏身处 然后出击
they hide and only then, strike.
拿回赎金 救回人♥质♥
Retrieve both cash and captives.
如果那些男人还活着 她们就不会被绞死
If those men are alive, those women will avoid the hangman.
我保证
You have my word.
你真是个恭顺的女孩
You ARE a dutiful girl.
芮恩 不论你是怎么打算的 要三思啊
Raine, whatever your plan, be wise, think again.
警♥察♥会抓住你的
The police will take you.
你会被判绑♥架♥
You're guilty of kidnap,
勒索 你的同伴都会被判为从犯
ransom - your girls all of them complicit.
我不希望你们被绞死
Please, I would not see you all hang.
你该对女人有更多的信心
You would do better to have a little faith in womankind.
-别碰我 -给我站住 别动
- Get off me! Get off me! - You, stay there. You, stay there!
你没喊警♥察♥过来
You did not call out to the police.
我没有
I did not.
我希望帮助你们
I would help you and yours.
我有的是人
Plenty enough girls to look to.
不用别人帮忙
I do not require another.
我要与你平起平坐 做你的朋友 不是手下
But I come as your equal - your friend, not your charge.
你为什么想跟我混在一起
Why would you want my life?
或许因为 我现在终于看透了我的生活
Because perhaps now, I see beneath the surface of my life.
我来这儿是受一个男人的指示
I take orders from a man to come here.
我还要服侍另一个男人 我的丈夫
I service the needs of another I call husband.
可却还有一个男人
And yet there is another still...
达根 把我攥在手心里
a man - Duggan - who owns me.
我从没跟别人说过这话
No other soul have I shared this with.
他想让我用身子偿债
He seeks to trade my debt for my flesh.
不论如何
Whatever comes to pass...
你要对自己起誓
..You must swear it to yourself,
绝不向这个禽兽屈服
that you will not cave in to this animal's demands.
第一次的屈服会改变你
The first time changes you...
永远改变你 我不希望你这样
for ever. I would not want that for you.
里德 我发誓 如果她有什么事
Reid, I swear to God, if anything happens to her...
-我发誓 -你怕什么
- I swear! - But what is it you fear?
你跟我一样 看到她们站在一起的样子
You saw the pair, same as I, close in congress.
你什么意思
And what exactly is your point?
目前还有很多情况尚不明朗
That too much of this story still remains a mystery.
或许你还能帮我们解开谜团
One that you might still have a hand in unravelling.
控制好你的脾气 上尉 回你的实验室
Now muzzle your temper, Captain. Return to your laboratory.
那些土或许还能让我们找到她
That soil may yet lead us to her.
抱歉 议员 我们有些着急
Forgive us, Councillor, we are somewhat pressed.
看得出 探长 我只是来告诉你
As I can see, Inspector. I merely wish to let you know
那个女人 芮恩
that the woman Raine,
我可能知道她住在哪
I've a clue as to where she might call home.
她妹妹 艾格尼丝
Her sister, Agnes,
我并不是她第一个求助的人
I was not the first advocate she sought out.
她跟我提起过她自己的教区
She spoke bitterly of her home parish
她本该在那里受到援助 却无人伸出援手
where she might have expected succour but received none.
哈克尼的圣约翰教堂 探长
St John at Hackney, Inspector.
鲍尔火柴工厂和附近地区
Bow matchworks and surrounds.
哈克尼的圣约翰教堂
St John at Hackney.
多亏柯布顿小姐 搜寻范围缩小了
Thanks to Miss Cobden, our search narrows.
她们是来自这一区
There are women located in this section.
土地烧起来火旺而急
The soil burned hard and fast.
就是说里面有很多的有机残留物 泥煤
That means there's heavy residue of organic matter within it - peat.
显微镜可看到化石态物质
Fossilised microscopic remains throughout.
那种土只在沼泽地有
That kind of dirt can only be found in one place - marshland.
哈克尼沼泽 弗莱特 去找厄温
Hackney Marshes. Flight, find Urwin,
跟他一起去搜这一带 找到他的车
cover this stretch of ground with him, find his cart.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
拾起来 姑娘们
Gather it up, girls.
这是我们的赔偿金
This is our compensation.
我们终于赢了
We have won at last.
我们早上就搬走
We move out in the morning.
苏珊小姐 你是我们的一员了
Miss Susan, you're one of us now!
我平生第一次 很高兴闻到这臭气
For the first time in my life, I am glad to catch this stench.
探长 我们找到那些女人了
Inspector, we have found the girls.
你确定吗 厄温 那是你的车吗
Are you sure? Urwin, is it your cart?
受了点折腾 不过就是我的
Treated poorly, but, yes, mine.
她们在吉尔平街
House on Gilpin Road.
-艾瑟顿 去找杰克逊上尉 -是 长官
- Artherton, fetch Captain Jackson. - Sir.
谢谢 长官 吉米
Thank you, sir. Jimmy.
芮恩呢 你们看见她了吗
Where's Raine? Have you seen her?
她下楼了
She's gone downstairs.
芮恩 姑娘们等着呢
Raine? Raine? Your girls wait on you.
别过来了 我就来
Come no further. I will be quick.
这是为了我妹妹
This I do for my sister.
你该听我的 现在你也要看到这个了
You should have paid me heed. Now you are party to this.
你要杀了他们 你们会被绞死的
You would kill them? You will all hang.
我不管 艾格尼丝死后我什么都不在乎了
I care not. Not since Agnes.
腐烂并没有限于她的下巴
The rot did not stop at her jaw.
一直蔓延到大脑 烂到脑袋里
It crept up into her brain, into her skull,
把她折磨疯了
into who she was.
她最后连我都不认识了
Until she did not know even me.
我妹妹成了陌生人
A sister yet stranger.
我应该永远保护她的
I was supposed to protect her. Always.
你 还敢像个孩子似的哭
You! Dare whimper like a child!
是你让我的姑娘们陷入绝望
You who would rob my girls of every hope!
别这样
No, no, no.
-我不是... -别碰我
- I did not... - Do not touch me!
我知道你理解
I know you understand me.
我知道你理解我
I know you understand me.
这些人烧起来时
When these men burn...
我希望 你能加入我们
you will, I hope, join us.
撞
Now!
不
No!
-你要背叛我吗 -是你背叛了自己
- You would betray me? - You betray yourself.
去后门
To the back door.
这不叫自♥由♥ 对姑娘们 对你都不是
This is not freedom. Not for your girls. Not for you.
这只是暴♥力♥ 所有那些
This is blind violence - the preserve of all those
在你背上留下疤痕的人的做法
that have left their scars on your back.
你变成男人了 芮恩
You have become man, Raine.
不 不许你这么说我
No! Don't tell me I am that!
过来
Give it up.
行了
Give it up!
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson! Jackson!
苏珊在哪 她在哪
Where's Susan? Where's Susan?
不
No!
说我不是那样的
Tell me that I am not that!
说我不是那样的
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表