剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
If Drake cannot keep his spleen inside him,
你就得管住他
it is up to you to provide discipline.
林克莱特警长是他的朋友
Sergeant Linklater was his friend.
杰迪戴亚·塞恩探长级别在他之上
And Jedediah Shine is his superior.
如果我警长对这位"上级"的不满事出有因呢
And if that superior merits such insubordination,
如果他该受到严惩呢
merits worse than that, perhaps?
不 你别多事
No. You leave be.
现在你自己的名声
It's not as if your name is currently
也不是那么干净
being sung from the rooftops with the acme of probity.
如果庭审时 特维斯不能证明你的清白
And should Treves not clear you at that inquest,
你的名声将无法恢复
so it will remain.
你是我的朋友 但是埃德
You are my friend, but, Ed -
你毫无证据 却去指控有如此地位的人
you make accusations against a man of such standing without evidence.
不行的 你明白吗
No. You hear me?
探长 你听明白了吗
Inspector? Am I heard?
去火炮街
To Artillery.
但凡有点雄心的人都得有点本事 哈特小姐
All men of ambition need a trade to fall back on, Miss Hart.
有门手艺 运气不好的时候
A skill, which keeps both body and soul apiece
足以安身立命
when the wind of fortune turns cold.
看到你没因为新价位而崩溃我很欣慰 哈特小姐
So I'm glad to see you're not broken by our new terms, Miss Hart.
你不用数一下钱吗
You do not wish to count it?
我们是朋友 朋友之间讲求信用
We are friends. And friends do not break trust.
朋友不会忘记对彼此的亏欠
Or forget their obligations to each other.
要知道这些亏欠
Obligations which, should you need reminder,
也可以一笔勾销
might be forgot,
只要你一个字 一个晚上
within just one word and just one night.
懂我意思吗
If you have my meaning?
如果没什么事我先走了 达根先生
If that will be all, Mr Duggan.
替我向你男人代好
Do send my regards to your pistol twister.
你一定拼命使唤他那灵巧的手吧
You must have him working those skilled fingers to the knuckle.
[莎士比亚剧《暴风雨》中半人半兽形怪物]
卡利班 我问你
What ho! Caliban! I say!
你竟胆敢想夺去我孩子的贞操吗
Wouldst thou seek to violate the honour of my child?
我要折磨你 卡利班
I will rack thee, Caliban,
叫你疼得大叫 连野兽听了都会吓得发抖
make thee roar that beasts shall tremble at thy din.
差不多了吧 警长
That's enough now, Sergeant, I think.
女士 这场表演到此结束
Now, now, lady. This sideshow is now shut down.
凭什么
On what grounds?
凭我们要调查一桩凶案 佩蒂格鲁小姐
On the grounds of a murder inquiry, Miss Pettigrew.
凶杀和绑♥架♥
Murder and abduction.
一位母亲被杀 她的男婴被人夺走
An infant boytaken from his murdered mother.
你为什么觉得我们能帮上忙呢
And you believe we can help you in this because?
她也是体貌特异
She also had a blessing.
她脊柱末端有一条突出物
A protrusion at the base of her spine.
一条尾巴
A tail?
你说的一定是史黛拉·布鲁克斯
You must mean Stella Brooks.
约翰
Oh, John.
她是昨晚被发现的 古德先生
She was found last night, Mr Goode.
还有个孩子
And a child?
你说她有个孩子
You say, her child?
一个男孩 我们认为他还活着
A boy. We believe alive.
但被人夺走了
But taken.
你最后一次见她是什么时候 古德先生
When did you last see her, Mr Goode?
差不多七个月前
Almost seven months ago to the day.
记得很清楚啊
That is precise recall.
我一直在找她
I have been looking for her.
她是什么人 你的爱人吗
She was what - your lover?
在医院的时候 没人陪着她吗
At the hospital, she was unaccompanied?
除了她身上的破衣服 什么都没有
Nothing upon her but the ragged clothes she wore.
但那些衣服 原本很华丽
But those clothes...once pretty.
至少曾有段时间 有人待她很好
She had been, at one point at least, well treated.
-有钱人 -兄弟 我给你点东西
- By folk with money. - Here, brother. Let me give you something.
什么都帮不了我
There is nothing for me!
闪开 干草堆
Out the way, Haystack.
那个扮成卡利班的人昨晚一直跟你在一起吗
That man...trussed up as Caliban, with you, all last night?
是的 这里所有人都可以证明
He was. And all here will confirm it.
你们这个骗术挺唬人啊
That's an impressive artifice you got there.
那不是骗术 那是约翰的技艺
Oh, it's not artifice. It's John's gift.
他不怕疼痛 但却无法逃脱苦难
He's impervious to pain. But not, alas, to suffering.
布鲁克斯小姐呢 你知道些什么
And Miss Brooks? What of her?
漂泊不定 无亲无故
Rootless. Orphaned.
汤姆·诺曼把她放在一个玻璃柜里
Tom Norman had her displayed in a glass cabinet -
只露出臀部
only her rear, mind.
多花一便士
For an extra penny,
就可以打开盒子拽她的尾巴
they could open the box and a man might tug on her.
也没有家人吗
And no family?
除了你们之外没有其他的朋友
No friends other than yourselves to tell
或许听她说过谁对她有歹意
who might mean her such harm?
有一个朋友 而且你也认识 先生
There is a friend. And he is known to you already, sir.
你得说啊 约瑟夫
You must, Joseph.
塞恩探长因林克莱特一案有待接受调查
一定要把你看到的说出来
You must say what you saw.
进来
Come!
特维斯先生
Mr Treves.
有什么事吗 探长
How can I help you, Inspector?
我想跟你确认点事
I'd have you confirm something.
怎么了
What of it?
一周之后 你就会站在法庭上
In one week, you will stand in front of a judicial inquiry
说出我的警长 是如何殒命的
and pronounce what took my sergeant from this life.
我想要你现在明确地告诉我
I would know now if you will tell precisely
你撞见埃德蒙·里德
what it was you witnessed
在我手下床边到底做了什么
when you came upon Edmund Reid at my man's bedside.
除了死因裁判官 我不会跟任何人说
That is for me to share with none other than the coroner.
日安
Good day to you.
日安 莫雷克先生
Good day, Mr Merrick.
你是个好人 先生
You are a good man, sir.
你完全不知莱曼街的牢房♥里
But you have no clue of the suffering that is meted out
上演着怎样的酷刑
in the Leman Street cells.
而里德探长
Suffering that
以调查之名容许了这样的酷刑
Inspector Reid sanctions in the name of investigation.
特维斯先生
Mr Treves?
约瑟夫
J... Joseph?
有一件要紧事
There is a matter urgent,
我觉得应该告诉你
I believe, which I would share with you.
莫雷克先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr Merrick. I don't believe I have had the pleasure.
我
I...
很抱歉
My... My apologies.
打扰了
Do not disturb.
别出声 别害怕 莫先生
Hush now. No panic, Mr M.
我无意伤害你
No harm is meant here.
至少目前不会
Not yet, leastwise.
求你 我的支撑架
Please, my supports...
我要窒息了
I'm suffocating...
起来没事啦
Upsadaisy.
看来是真的喽
So it is true, then?
你睡觉时必须坐直
You must sleep upright,
就像傀儡师架子上的木偶
like a marionette on a puppeteer's shelf?
这种人生
This life -
终日只有痛苦 是不是
six bags of shit till Sunday, is it not?
我却还要让你苦上加苦
And here am I about to make yours worse.
是这样
You see,
我猜你之前可能在什么地方见过我
it strikes me you may have laid eyes on me some place before.
我手下林克莱特去世的那天夜里
The night my man Linklater passed?
不 我...一定是糊涂了
No, I... I must have myself confused.
那我就放心了
That is a relief.
不过
Nevertheless...
希望我们再不会忘了彼此
I hope neither of us will now forget the other.
不会忘了我过来跟你打个招呼 是多么容易
Forget how easy it is for me to come by and say, "How do, Mr Merrick?
跟你说"希望你过得愉快 安全
"I do hope the day finds you well. And safe.
没打算说什么不该说的话"
"And not inclined to say nothing you should not."
听懂了吗 先生
Are we understood, sir?
艾瑟顿队长 弗莱特先生怎么样
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表