剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
此刻还在用绝望而破烂的扫帚
..Who this very day takes desperate threadbare broom
扫除街道污秽的男人
to the filth of the streets...
难道你不认为他能理解我们的使命吗
Do you not think such a man would understand our work here?
我不能让你把他留在这个肮脏空虚的世界
I would not have you leave him to the sordid vanity of this world.
如果你爱他 贝拉
If you love him, my Bella...
拯救他吧
..Save him.
菲利普 玛姬
Philip! Maggie!
我们从两头围堵她
You go round.
罗斯 你和我们在一起是安全的
Rose? You're safe with us.
罗斯
Rose!
拯救他吧
Save him.
这本书《金枝集》This book, The Golden Bough,
[苏格兰人类学家詹姆斯·弗雷泽著]
作者将宗教 神话以及民间传说融为一体
it's extraordinary how he picks together the common thread of...
真是不同凡响
religion and mythology, folklore.
上帝就是童话 你头一次听说啊
God's a fairy tale. This is news?
他的论点要比这复杂
His thesis is somewhat more intricate.
论点
Thesis?
人会不遗余力地掩饰赤♥裸♥裸的事实
Man'll pin up any rag he can to veil himself from the naked truth.
这是我的论点
There's a thesis.
什么赤♥裸♥裸的事实
The naked truth being...?
我们生而孤单 死而寂寞
That we're born alone, we die alone,
生死之间发生的事根本没有任何意义
and not one thing in-between makes a jot of goddamn sense.
跟我一起祷告
Pray with me.
话说 里德
Say, Reid...
德雷克他老婆闹出来的这件事
This whole rumpus with Drake's old lady.
你真♥相♥信那人是她失散多年的叔叔吗
You really buy that long lost uncle thing?
不太信
Not especially.
问题是 德雷克警长信吗
Question is, does Sergeant Drake?
你想破脑袋去吧
Good luck broaching that subject.
你觉得他被戴绿帽子了吗
You think him a cuckold?
爱
Love.
爱一个人 就要相信她
Love someone, you gotta trust them.
爱 所有的一切 都是出于信任
Love. All of it. That's just an act of faith.
如果连信任都没有 还剩下什么
If you don't got that, what's left?
你的意思是他该追问真♥相♥
You're saying he should demand to know the truth.
我的意思是我可能知道他为什么没追问
I'm saying I got a feeling for why he hasn't.
人会努力掩盖真♥相♥
Man'll pin up any old rag.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
你伤到自己了
You hurt yourself.
出了点血 但伤口不太深
There's a bit of blood, but it's not too deep.
按紧伤口
Er, just hold that tight.
我正好路过
I was passing.
不
No.
怎么了
What is it, girl?
还不到时候 盖布利尔
Not yet, Gabriel.
不要再撒谎了
No more lies.
还不到时候 出去
Not now! Get out!
你来做什么
Explain yourselves!
难道这不是当妻子的职责吗
Is that not a wifely duty?
你是谁
Who are you?
你要拿警棍打我吗
Will you have at me with your billy club?
贝内特 别 放过他吧 求你了
Bennet, no! Leave him be, I beg you.
我会跟你解释 求你了 快走吧
I'll explain. I beg you. Just go!
无论你是谁 现在都惹祸上身了
Whoever you are, you bring strife at your back.
你给我听好了 要是再敢接近她
Now hear me good - you come near her again,
我就不仅是用警棍那么简单了
you'll wish it was a billy club.
滚出我们家 滚
Now, get out of our home. Go!
我把所有的爱都献给了你 贝拉
I lay all my love at your door, Bella.
不管有什么负担 我都会陪你一起扛
There is no burden you can share that I would not shoulder beside you.
所以拜托你
So, please...
告诉我吧
just tell me.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是你的...
Was he your...?
你为他工作吗
Did you...work for him?
你想过吗 贝内特
Do you wonder, Bennet...
如果当初做了不同的决定 人生会是什么样子
what turn life might have taken if you'd done things different?
什么事
What things, girl?
如果不是右转 而是左转
A left when you went right.
如果没有拒绝 而是答应 任何事
A yes when you said no, anything.
比如说 如果你没娶我 而是娶了罗斯
If you'd wed Rose in my place, for instance.
你觉得她会让你更幸福吗
Do you think she'd have made you happier?
你带给我的幸福
There is no man in this world has ever known the happiness
是无与伦比的 贝拉
you have brought me, Bella.
但你会去想吗
But do you wonder?
不会
No, girl.
罗斯...
Rose is...
她...
She was...
这...
W...
我不想谈罗斯 我想谈盖布利尔
I don't want to talk about Rose. I want to talk about Gabriel.
我觉得她会让你更幸福 贝内特
I think she'd have made you happier, Bennet.
老天啊
Jesus!
起码她从来不对我隐瞒什么
At least she never kept secrets from me.
他当时正要放火烧天主教堂
He was about to set flame to the English Martyrs.
教堂里满是做礼拜的人
The church full for service.
有位警官正好路过
A constable was passing,
看到他在外面准备了好几瓶鲸油
saw him ready bottles of whale oil outside.
就上去拦他
Made for him.
他浇了自己一身油 点燃了火柴
At which he doused himself, lit a match.
该死
Goddamn it!
那位警官说他当时兴致很高
The constable said he was in the grip of some...rapture.
着了魔 在火焰中欣喜若狂 就像嘉迪斯一样
Incanting, ecstatic amid the fire. Just as Gaddis did.
这群狂热分子会把白教堂区搞得分崩离析
These...fanatics would have Whitechapel torn apart.
他们是谁
Who are they?
警长
Sergeant?
原谅我 探长 我...
Forgive me, Inspector, I, um...
是因为德雷克太太吗
Mrs Drake?
你休息一天吧 贝内特
Take the day, Bennet.
还有工作要做 长官
There is work to be done, sir.
有时候 有比工作更要紧的事
And there are sometimes matters more needful besides.
这个道理我懂得太晚 为此付出了代价
I learned as much too late and to my own cost.
去找她吧
Go to her.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
找出点线索来 伙计
Find something, man.
你们的弟兄雅各布今早自焚了
Your brother Jacob gave himself this morning unto the flame.
奋勇献身
Leapt forth,
展开双翼 正如之前塞缪尔·嘉迪斯那样
wings spread, as did Samuel Gaddis before him.
他们这样做既没有恐惧也没有痛苦
They did so with neither fear nor sorrow,
因为他们知道自己会高飞到何等光明美好之地
for they knew to which bright and fabulous place they would soar.
可是 父亲 雅各布没能...
But, Father, Jacob was stopped before...
不要认为他没有达成目标
Do not think him failed in his purpose.
雅各布今天用生命向他们吹响了号♥角
Jacob brought this day a clarion to their door.
我们是出于爱 才力图唤起这座城市迷失的羊群
It is from love we seek to stir the lost flocks of this city,
将他们从虚假庙宇里单调的祷告中唤醒
rouse them from their drone-lives of prayer in false temples.
我们是出于爱 才让不同宗族相互对抗
It is from love we set tribe against tribe.
只为教导他们邪神崇拜所滋生出的仇恨
Only to teach them what hate is bred from their dung-hill idolatries.
在你们脚步的指引下
And by the light of your steps,
那群迷失的羔羊会很快跟随上来
those lost flocks will soon follow.
而你们的爱
And by your love...
将让他们明白信念的含义
..You will show them the meaning of Faith.
贝内特
Bennet!
谢天谢地 我正要去找你
Oh, thank Christ. I was coming to find you.
现在不是时候
Not now, girl.
我看到她了 贝内特
I saw her, Bennet...
贝拉 她跟个男人在一起
Bella, with a man.
什么男人
What man?
他们...
They...
他们叫他"父亲"
They called him Father,
但我看到...
but what I saw, it...
我没有撒谎 贝内特
I wouldn't lie to you, Bennet!
闭嘴
Shut up, girl!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表