剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
就是他于1888年六月在这儿完成的
performed right here at his hands, June '88.
这位就是特维斯
This is Treves, eh?
他很厉害
Hmm, he's very good.
探长 请让你的美国朋友把烟灭掉
Inspector, your American will extinguish his cheroot this moment.
特维斯
Treves.
来自美国的先生
Mr. American?
那人的胸部是有瘀伤吗
That man's sternum, is that a bruise, there?
是的
It is.
差不多拳头大小 你觉得呢
It's about the size of a fist, you might say?
差不多
I might.
他身上还有其它伤痕吗
You observe any other trauma on the body?
除了明显的腿伤
Aside from the self-evident,
膝盖骨有粉碎性的旧伤
historical shattering of the patella
大腿这里有些感染和痘痕
and upper thigh, here, some infection, pock-marking.
有注射针孔 大概是为了缓解膝盖的疼痛
Prior needling, most like for management of this knee's pain.
我可以继续了吗
Now, may I continue?
请便
Yeah, knock yourself out.
你说了那间房♥子 住户会是谁呢
You described those rooms, who we might imagine the tenant to be?
我正要说呢
I was...getting there.
这位莫里斯警长
Well, we questioned whether Maurice, here,
不知去那儿是为公干 还是找乐子呢
went there with his badge out or with something else altogether.
让我进去 该死的
You'll let me through, God damn it!
莫里斯 你还活着吗
Maurice, do you live?
塞恩探长 请跟巴顿警长一起
Inspector Shine, you will remove yourself and Sergeant Barton
滚出我的手术室
from my operating theatre
不然就跟你的鼻子说再见吧
or I shall remove your nose from your face.
听明白了吗
Are we understood?
探长
Inspector.
埃德蒙 我们得谈谈
We need to talk, Edmund.
如果他是为了查案才来到白教堂 找这个女人...
If it was a case that brought him to Whitechapel and this woman...
谁觉得不是吗
Who's to say it was not?
那请把案卷给我 杰迪戴亚
..Then I would have the file, Jedediah.
案卷 你觉得只有H分局在惩奸除恶吗
File? Hmm. You think it only H Division that faces down mayhem?
我们莱姆豪斯的警官 成天就知道吃茶泡饼干吗
That we at Limehouse do nought but dunk biscuits in our tea?
再说 你也知道
Besides, as you know,
我们文书工作不像你做得那么好 探长
we lack your taste for clerical work, Inspector.
此案牵扯警♥察♥
This crime, a policeman,
我们必须追查到底 不可怠慢
we must be seen to be remorseless in our pursuit of it.
所以我是完美人选
Then I am ideal.
你可以尽情发挥你的侦查能力
While you take your hand-lens and your great brains
查清那间房♥间里到底发生了什么
and apply it to whatever chimes in those rooms,
我会彻查切克萨德到佩尼菲尔兹之间的每一寸土地
I shall pull up every paving stone from Chicksand to Pennyfields.
不论这个神秘的小妞藏在哪
Wherever this Chinky miss hides,
我一定会找到她
she will be found
不惜一切代价逼她说出实情
and rattled for the truth of it till her teeth drop out.
我能跟他说话吗 特维斯
May I speak with him, Treves?
不能 绝对不能
You may not and must not.
他的幸存几率不高
Most like he will still die.
但如果说他还有一线生机
But what little chance he has of surviving,
也要靠静养来保障
it's only rest that will secure it,
他得安静地休息
rest and peace.
听懂了吗 探长们
Am I understood, inspectors?
关于切克萨德那间公♥寓♥的文件
All that we need from the rooms on Chicksand shall now
现在应该送到莱曼街了
have been returned to Leman Street.
你好 莫雷克先生
Good day to you, Mr. Merrick.
你好 探长
Good day to you, Inspector.
没人教过你盯着人家很不礼貌吗
No-one never told you it's rude to stare?
里德居然认识那位象人
Reid knows the Elephant Man?
请称呼他为莫雷克先生
That's Mr Merrick to you.
他偶尔会离开城市一阵子
On rare occasion, he may travel and leave the city for a while.
他走时 H分局的警员要负责护送
When he does, the men at H Division provide escort.
祝你一天安好
Good day, sir.
你也一样
Good...good day to you.
莫雷克先生
Mr. Merrick.
他是你的朋友吗 里德
He's a friend of yours, Reid?
不算是 不过我很敬佩他
I wouldn't say that. I admire him, though.
他经历了那么多苦难
His life, the suffering,
他人心中丑陋 他却长在脸上
forced to wear without what others hide within
然而他却向来
and yet I have never known him
谦恭有礼 善解人意 充满希望
less than courteous, considerate, hopeful.
你们两个回到莱曼街 开始工作
The two of you back to Leman Street, make a start.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
如果那个女人真是妓♥女♥
If that woman was indeed tart,
我知道有个人能帮我确认她的身份
there is but one individual who I would trust help me identify her.
所以 我要去跟你妻子喝杯茶
So, I go to take tea with your wife.
如果这样的姑娘都不招人瞩目了
The day a girl like that goes unnoticed here,
那我就该另谋生计了
well, I shall be seeking other employment, myself.
她回绝了你的邀请吗
And yet she refused your entreaties?
是的
Indeed.
两年前
Two years past,
她刚从一艘香港来的轮船上下来
recently disembarked from a Hong Kong steamer,
高昂着头 对我信誓旦旦
she turned her pretty nose up and assured me
绝对不会辱没自己的尊严
she had no call to demean herself,
所以我有些生气 探长
so I quite took offence, Inspector.
可以理解
I'm sure.
她的名字似乎是 小红
She travelled beneath the moniker Blush -
潘小红
Blush Pang.
多美的名字
Beautiful.
那么她没有提及
And she made no hint, then,
她打算怎么过活
of how it was she expected to support herself?
没有 她自恃过高
None. Although she clearly lacked the sufficient low self-esteem
肯定不愿去血汗工厂 或去洗碗
to send herself to a sweatshop or scullery.
探长 我毫不怀疑她的本事
But, Inspector, I had no doubt of her ability to do so.
过活的本事
Support herself, that is.
别着急走
Before you go...
切蕾蒂 能把里德先生的衣服拿来吗
Charity, will you fetch Mr Reid's shirts?
还有其它需要的话一定要跟我说
You will let me know if there is anything else you require -
水果 肉类
some fruit, a chop for your larder.
-没什么需要 -好的
- Oh, I manage quite well, thank you. - Of course.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
这个 请您保守...
This, madam...this remains...
保守秘密
Between ourselves.
他什么都不知道
He knows nothing.
那女孩叫潘小红
Blush Pang - the girl's name.
听说不是妓♥女♥
No bawd, I am told.
那钱是哪来的
Then those funds raised how?
他在跟他的同类商量事呢
He confers with his kinsman.
潘小姐的吗♥啡♥
Miss Pang's morphine.
正在分♥析♥确认
Getting it analysed, getting certain.
警局脏死了 里德
The station house is a pit of filth, Reid.
我会把捕鼠人列在
Fine, I shall add rat-catcher
艾瑟顿队长的扩招名单上 行了吧
to the roll of staff sergeant Artherton craves, shall I?
除了抱怨他还说什么了吗
Does he offer anything else, beyond complaint?
他还有套理论呢
Oh, he does. Our surgeon has a theory.
是吗 说来听听
Indeed? Let's hear it, then.
德雷克的朋友林克莱特
Drake's friend Linklater,
被人从窗口扔到栅栏上
the distance flown from window to rail,
-我们猜测有不止一个攻击者 -是的
- we've assumed more than one assailant. - We have.
但房♥里却没有打斗痕迹
And yet the lack of disturbance in the room,
他身上也没有什么新伤
absence of other recent trauma to the body,
我们讨论过
as we've discussed,
他一定会予以反抗
he's not the stripe of man to go down without a struggle.
-的确 -然后呢
- He is not. - And so?
十年前
Ten years past,
我整个冬天在旧金山外跟渔民出海打渔
I spent a winter crewing sea-draggers out of San Francisco.
那日子很苦 还是别去尝试为好
It's a hard life, I wouldn't commend it to anyone.
就是你也熬不住 德雷克
Even you, Drake.
-说重点 上尉 -在说呢 里德
- Get to it, Captain. - I am, Reid.
旧金山
Frisco...
恶劣的天气 丑女人
shitty weather, ugly women
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表