剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
从金融区发至白教堂各处
sent from the heart of the city to addresses in Whitechapel.
但没有回复 电报都是单向的
But no replies. The mail only travels one way.
那是银行家的地盘
That's banker's turf.
那些有钱人为什么要向贫民区发电报
What business have well-to-do's telegraphing the rookery?
是啊 瞧 大卫·古德博迪说谎了
Why indeed? See here. David Goodbody lies.
这两周他三次被派往丑角酒店
He's been dispatched to the Harlequin three times this fortnight.
找到其它地址
Find these other addresses.
我要知道收信的人是谁
I want to know who's been receiving these missives.
勒死的
Strangulation, then?
丝绸纤维
Silk fibres.
或许是围巾上的
From a scarf maybe.
还打了个结
A knot tied in it.
这小子有过性行为
And the boy was sexually active.
很频繁 但不是和女人
Very active, and not with women.
他是被迫的吗
Was he forced?
我看不像 至少今天不是被迫
Not that I can see, at least not today.
他就是...充满激♥情♥吧
He was just, I don't know, an enthusiast.
他们到处都是
They're bloody everywhere.
没试过就别急着否定 贝尼
Don't knock it till you tried it, Benito.
我认识些装卸工会把你当公主
I know some stevedores'd treat you like a princess.
几乎所有地址
Those addresses, almost all of them,
都是丑角酒店那种地方
like the Harlequin.
我要掌握那个大卫的行踪 跟踪他
I want to know the movements of this boy, David. Trail him.
还有他朋友 长官 那个顶嘴的
And his friend, sir? The gobby one?
也跟踪他
Him too.
火地岛
Tierra del Fuego.
地处南美
South America.
烈火之地 我朋友查理给我的
It's the land of fire. My friend Charlie gave it to me.
对我来说就是天书
Might as well be goddamn hieroglyphics to me.
你看
I mean, look at this.
你了解投资
You know anything about investments,
股票和过桥贷款吗
stocks, bridge loans?
烈火之地 听着像地狱
Land of fire? Sounds like hell.
我找我朋友
I'm looking for my friend...
大卫·古德博迪
David Goodbody.
他下班了
He's off shift.
那谁能告诉我去哪找他
Who, then, might know where I could find him?
我还回去
I'll give it back.
-跟坤图说我错了 -不行
- Tell Quint it was a mistake. - No.
-我们一定要做成 -怎么做
- We see this through. - How?
坤图想杀了咱们
Quint's gonna kill us.
今天本该死的是我
I mean, that should have been me today.
我知道
I know that.
亲爱的 我知道
My love, believe me, I know that.
但我们都还活着
You're here and we're alive,
只要还剩一口气
and, while blood still pumps in me,
我就不会放弃我们的计划
I'll not give up on the plans we've made.
坤图派来的人去你的地盘等你
Whoever Quint sent for us went to your patch
把进门的人当成了你
and assumed the boy who showed up was you.
-他不认识奥拓 -也不认识我
- He didn't know Otto was Otto. - He doesn't know my face.
更不认识我 所以还有时间想办法
Nor mine. There's still time to see this through.
我们得狠狠地还击
So, we hit back and we hit hard.
要他付双倍的价钱
What we asked for, let's double it.
我去找弗莱德·贝斯特 确保我们的安全
I'm going to see Freddie Best. We need to ensure we're safe.
-一起来吧 -我要送电报
- Come with. - I've a job.
-不要 -拿着
- No. - Take my knife.
-那你呢 -求你了 就这一趟
- And what about you? - Please. For this job, at least.
我说过
I told you.
肯定能成功
We can do this.
-听说奥拓的事了吗 -当然听说了
- You heard about Otto? - Course I bloody did.
可怜鬼 还以为你们不卖♥♥了呢
Poor sod. I thought you'd given up the frig jobs.
钱总归要赚
Money's money.
那个
Is, um...
-哈利还好吧 -好着呢
- Is Harry all right? - Harry's fine.
给你的
He sent this.
他下班了在丑角酒店等你
Said he'd meet you at the Harlequin after his shift.
奥拓的事你知道多少
So, Otto, what do you know?
你想不想让《星报》
How would you like The Star
毁掉伦敦最大的银行
to turn the biggest bank in London upside down?
-奥拓打的什么算盘 -不是他
- Just what the hell was Otto up to? - Otto wasn't.
他不应该在那儿
He wasn't supposed to be there.
有个条子盯着咱们
There's a copper watching us.
弗莱德 快走
Freddie, go now.
-你是警♥察♥吧 -小点声
- You're a policeman, are you not? - Keep your voice down.
长官 我是惹人厌的鸡♥奸♥者 异种
I am an abominable bugger, sir, a proud Uranian.
后♥庭♥猎手
A hunter of hinder parts.
爱干见不得人的勾当
A keen participant in behaviours grotesque and indecent.
也就是同性恋
Homo sapiens homosexual.
拘留我吧
Take me in.
向警官供认那些罪行
You are aware of the consequences
你知道后果吧
of the admission you made to my constable?
长官 恐怕你误会了
I fear, sir, there may have been a misunderstanding.
我放纵的言论是...
My intemperate consumption. You see, I'm...
是杜松子酒的作用
The wretched gin had quite scrambled my faculties.
我一个字都不记得了
I recall not a word I uttered to your good man,
我要全部收回
and I must insist I retract, in toto.
大卫·古德博迪
David Goodbody sells himself
借送电报之便卖♥♥身
under the guise of his delivery rounds.
据我们调查 电报局
Nor is he, as my sergeant has discovered,
不止他一个人这么干
the only telegraph boy to do so.
-你也是吗 -当然不是
- Are you among them? - Certainly not.
人各有所好吧
Each to their own, mind you.
我喜欢女人下♥体♥
I myself am partial to a tight mimsy.
粉红的小缝
A rosy notch.
水嫩的花瓣
A dewy flower.
你和大卫遇到了麻烦
You and David are in straits.
因此害死了奥拓·罗伯茨
Otto Roberts is dead because of it.
无辜的小伙子被杀了 你就不内疚吗
Do you feel no guilt? An innocent boy lies slain.
他无辜吗
Innocent?
或许吧
Yes.
但你也会逮捕他吧
Though you'd shackle him, would you not?
童妓 鸡♥奸♥ 变♥态♥
Catamite. Sodomite. Pervert.
道德沦丧 正合你们胃口
A moral bankrupt fit for your shackles.
你要以莫须有罪起诉我吗 先生
Are you gonna be charging me with aught, sir?
我马上该上班了
I've got a shift coming up
人们可等着收电报呢
and people do need their telegrams.
-再会了 长官们 -就这么放了他
- Toodle-pip, sirs. - Off he goes, then.
目中无人 死玩鸟的
Proud Polly Prick-tickler.
给整个伦敦同性恋会馆的人吹♥箫♥去了
Gamahuching his way through every molly house back to St Martin's.
还嫌关在牢里白占地方的同性恋不够多吗
Are we short of homosexuals wasting our cell space, Sergeant?
可以逼供的 先生
We could have broken him, sir.
他们之中 有个更好击破的人
There's an egg in the box with a far softer shell.
-是你在经营吧 说 -没有
- You run them. Confess it. - No, sir!
就是你 你本该照顾那些男孩
Yes, sir! You pander and pimp those boys,
却送他们出去当男妓
who ought to be safe in your care.
这种人该绞死 对吗 警长
They swing for such, do they not, Sergeant?
糟践青年的败类
Indecent predators of our noble youth.
而且痛苦不堪 长官
They swing in agony, sir, and justly so.
我什么都没做
I run nothing!
我只是...尽职工作而已
I just... I just try to do my job.
我想升职 去楼上 学发电报
I want to move upstairs, learn to... to use the wire.
-哪些人在做这种生意 -不知道
- Which boys are the renters? - I don't know.
-不是所有人 只有... -大卫·古德博迪
- Not all, just... David Goodbody.
奥拓·罗伯茨 文森特·菲瑟韦尔
Otto Roberts. Vincent Featherwell.
-还有谁 还有谁 -还有其他几个
- Who else? Who else?! - There are others.
大卫和文森特还卷入什么事了
What else were David and Vincent involved in?
你的朋友 奥拓·罗伯茨
Your friend, Otto Roberts,
被当做大卫杀害
was killed in David's place.
如果你想为他伸张正义就从实招来
If you seek any kind of justice for him, you speak.
大卫 和一个...男人有来往
David, there's...there's a man he sees.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表