剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
-求你了 救救他 -什么
- Please help him! - What?
去啊
Go!
他在哪
Where?!
皮革作坊附近
He's down by the tannery!
该死
Shit.
快走
Go.
那文件
The documents.
-拿去给弗莱德 -你不能死
- Give them to Fred. - You will not die.
-你不能死 -快去
- You will not die. - Now!
快去给弗莱德
Fred! Go! Now.
我不离开你
I won't leave you.
我想
I want...
我想要
I want...
丝绸做的吊床
..A hammock made of silk
沐浴温暖的阳光
in warm sun.
我要你陪着我
I want you to stay with me.
求你了
Please...
我 詹姆斯·赛尔夫
I, James Self...
供认杀害
..Hereby confess to the murders
奥拓·罗伯茨 索罗门·坤图
of Otto Roberts, Solomon Quint
和文森特·菲瑟韦尔
and Vincent Featherwell.
这些命案
I killed them
都是我一个人干的
of my own full accord
我杀他们
for reasons
是出于恶毒 下流的原因
spiteful and indecent.
瞎说 你是奉命杀人
Bull! You killed on orders.
你不想绞死 就告诉我是谁
You wish to avoid the noose, you will give me a name.
这些命案 都是我一个人干的
I killed them of my own full accord...
我杀他们 是出于恶毒 下流的原因
..For reasons spiteful and indecent.
你跟罗伯茨和菲瑟韦尔一样 也就是个传令的
You are no less a messenger boy than Roberts and Featherwell.
那他们可问过让他们送信的是谁
And did they ever question those by whom they were sent,
或是他们送的信是什么内容吗
or seek to comprehend the message they delivered?
你为谁杀人
For whom do you kill?
弗兰克林·斯通
Franklin Stone?
为什么要为他抵命
Why lay down your life?
还不明白吗 我是唯一能让你免遭绞刑的人
Do you see, I am all that stands between you and the rope?
-说 -我死后 我的一切
- Tell me! - On my death, all I have,
外加一份保险金
plus a settlement of insurance,
都会由我儿子继承
will be directed to my boy.
你能理解吗 执法人
Do you understand, law man?
我这可鄙的一生 唯一的成就
The one goodness I may achieve in this wretched life
就是及时的离世
will be the timely leaving of it.
送我上绞架吧
Bring me your rope.
-他怎么样 -换了你会怎么样
- How is he? - How would you be?
大卫
David.
大卫 杀害文森特 奥拓和坤图先生的人
David, the man who killed Vincent and Otto and Mr Quint,
他不肯招供
he will not talk to me,
所以你得把你知道的都告诉我
and so I need you to tell me all that you can.
我们需要钱
We needed money.
所以我们服侍男人
We serviced men.
有时候 如果瞅见机会 我们就偷点东西
Sometimes, if there was an opportunity, we'd filch something,
钱包 公文包
a pocketbook, a briefcase,
然后勒索他们赎回去
then ransom it back.
那点钱对他们根本无所谓
The money was nothing to them...
他们更怕让世界知道他们的真面目
..Next to the world knowing them for who they were.
你拿了坤图先生的文件
And you took Mr Quint's folio?
但文森特知道这次不一样
But Vincent knew this was different.
坤图先生的报告
Mr Quint's work was...
文森特说这足以撼动全英
Vincent said it would make England shake.
-阿根廷在崩溃 -阿根廷怎么了
- The Argentine was crumbling and... - What about the Argentine?
我不知道
I don't know.
他只说他们撑不住 坤图先生知道麻烦要来了
He just said it wouldn't hold, that Mr Quint saw a storm coming.
-你♥他♥妈♥撒谎 -杰克逊
- That's a goddamn lie. - Jackson, Jackson.
-我们只想获得自♥由♥ -大卫
- We just wanted to be free! - David.
大卫 坤图先生的文件在哪
David, where is Mr Quint's work?
在哪
Where?
是什么 里德 关于阿根廷的吗
What is it, Reid? Is it about the Argentine?
国家负债 而且债务繁重
The country's in debt. Vast debt.
他们借债抵债
They borrowed to cover themselves,
而巴林银行认♥购♥了他们的债务
underwritten by the House of Barings.
阿根廷金矿枯竭 无法偿还
Argentina has run out of gold. They can't pay.
坤图发现了巴林银行深陷麻烦
Quint saw how deeply Barings was exposed.
你在说什么
What the hell are you saying?
坤图预见的麻烦 是巨额倒账
It's Quint's storm. It's a massive default.
所有针对阿根廷的投资都将一文不值
All investment in that country is about to become worthless.
这不可能啊
That's...that...that's horse shit.
那里有银矿和铜矿
There's silver and there's copper in...
国家破产了
The country's bankrupt, man.
都白纸黑字写着呢 瞧啊
Look, it's all here in black and white. Look.
你在那儿有投资吗 什么时候的事
What, you have interests there? Since when?
斯通一直在助长这个金融空泡的膨胀
Stone was allowing the bubble to inflate. He was fuelling it.
为什么
Why, sir?
越多人投资 银行拿到的钱就越多
Ever more investment, ever more for the bank.
坤图保存了他们的通信
Quint kept their correspondence.
长官 这整件事 真是坏到极点了
Sir, all of this, it's as crooked as fish hooks
但这怎么能证明他杀人呢
but how does it give us proof of murder?
这个
This!
这就是你到处杀人的原因
This is what you have been hunting and killed for.
你跟我一样清楚 你根本不能证明这些跟我有关
You know as well as I, you have no proof of any crime at my hand.
詹姆斯·赛尔夫会坦白的
James Self will break.
我不认识那么一个人
I know not a fellow by that name...
你唯一能证明的
..And the only thing you can prove
就是我的所作所为都是为了银行和投资者的利益
is I acted in the best interests of my bank and its investors.
对他们撒谎吗
By lying to them?
隐瞒此事
By burying this?
你怎么能认为不承认灾难的来临它就不会到来了
How could you believe you'd avert disaster by denying it was happening?
不是不承认 只是拖延
Not denying. Delaying.
一小时前 我最后一次跟罗思柴尔德勋爵和
An hour ago, I concluded the last of my meetings with Lord Rothschild
英国银行行长进行了会面
and the Governor of the Bank of England.
他们已同意向银行借款 足以偿清债务
They have agreed a loan sufficient to cover the debts of this House.
如果他们不这么做
Had they not done so,
如果我们在阿根廷投资的事传了出去
had news of our exposure in Argentina become known...
你不明白此事有多重大吗 先生
Do you not comprehend the nexus, sir?
这个时代 牵一发而动全身
The connections inexorable of this age?
你以为环绕世界的电报线
Do you imagine the telegram wires encircling our globe
是天使的竖琴弦 轻轻奏响乐音吗
are like angels' harp strings thrumming gently?
那都是绞索
They are a garrotte, sir.
逼得人必须采取非常手段以保护自己
They necessitate unorthodox stratagems for survival.
如果事情早些传出去 巴林将万劫不复
Had news broken earlier, Barings would have been ruined.
人们会疯狂挤兑
Bank runs would have spread like the plague.
伦敦的经济心跳
The economic heartbeat of our city...
甚至整个国家 帝国都会被撼动
country, Empire, convulsing.
你要让全世界都像白教堂这般潦倒吗
Would you have the whole world wear the rags of Whitechapel?
我拯救了这家银行
I saved this bank.
那这家银行之外的投资者呢
And what of your investors beyond this bank,
盲目地把他们毕生的财产扔进了你的柴火堆
blindly stacking their livelihoods upon your pyre?
你口气好像索尔·坤图
You sound like Sol Quint,
我义务不是对他们 而是对这家银行
and my obligations are not to them, but to this House.
那就让世界看到这家银行是如何行事的吧
Then let the world see how this House does business.
你这样的天真好可笑
Your naivety demeans you.
让那些财产被我挽救的人厌恶我吧
Those whose fortunes I have saved are free to think ill of me,
把我拒于俱乐部外
to shun me at the club...
把他们肮脏的钱捐出去
..To divest themselves of their sullied funds...
出于同情
..In tender compassion give
把每一分都拿去施舍饱受疾苦的同胞
every squalid pound to their stricken fellow men.
你说他们会这样吗 不会
Do you imagine they will? No.
因为爱和正义并不是这世界的原动力 先生
Because love and justice are not the primal forces of our world, sir.
金钱 才是这世界的原动力
Gold is the primal force of our world.
你跟索尔 都坚信是非 但其实只有
You believe, as Sol did, in right and wrong, but there is only...
获利和损失
..profit and loss.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表