剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我在街上碰到了一个女人
This woman I just passed in the street.
不 不对 她不是女人
No, scratch that, she was not a woman.
她是女神 里德
She was a goddess, Reid,
她会让你这样的异教♥徒♥都皈依信仰
to make even a heathen like you believe.
队长 你说他是怎么回事
What are we to make of this, Sergeant?
美国人又有新欢了
Another blend for the American, I imagine.
你是没看到 她那温柔的双眸 完美的脸庞
You should have seen her, she had gentle eyes, perfect face.
身材姣好 让你浮想联翩...
And the body that one imagines under the...
我知道了 上尉
Yes. Thank you, Captain.
不 请继续说 先生
Oh, no, please... Do continue on, sir.
真抱歉 柯布顿议员
I apologise, Councillor Cobden.
他是美国人 所以很不懂事 没礼貌
He is American and therefore lacking in manners and propriety.
那我们肯定能和睦相处
Well, then, we shall get along famously.
你是里德探长吧
Inspector Reid, I take it?
你不会怀疑是我绑♥架♥了沃尔特爵士吧
You cannot think me a suspect in Sir Walter's disappearance?
我当时跟政♥治♥代理人在一起
I was with my political agent.
如果你不相信我说的话 可以让他作证
He can act as my witness if my word is not good enough for you.
不 我们感兴趣的不是你 是你的支持者
No, it is not you, but your supporters we are interested in.
这次 报纸上刊登了真实消息
For once, the papers bear no lies.
我们认为一群女人
We believe a gang of women
以你的名义 绑♥架♥了德·苏萨
did act in your name in snatching De Souza.
你认识一个叫艾蒂·李的人吗
Do you know an Ettie Lee?
不认识
No.
你煽动过任何女人去掳走德·苏萨吗
Did you incite any woman to action against De Souza?
-那样做无疑是自取灭亡 -此话怎讲
- To do so would be self murder. - How so?
掳走沃尔特爵士会毁了我
Sir Walter's capture looks set to ruin me.
诉讼案件快要开庭了
The court case approaches.
如果找不到他 或是他有危险
If he is not found, is not safe,
我会输得一无所有
I will have lost before I have even begun.
我对我的选民做过承诺 探长
I made a promise to my voters, Inspector.
我想坚持到底
I want to see it through.
而他们这一罪行会破坏你的名声
And yet they would darken your name with this criminal act.
我明白这其中的讽刺
Do not think the irony lost on me.
支持你的都是些什么人 为什么团结起来
Tell me, what kind of woman supports you. What unites them?
有工作的 或者工作被抢走的
That they work. Or they have work stolen from them.
她们受到了男性雇主的不公正对待
That they are mistreated by the men who employ them,
被忽视 无缘无故被解雇
ignored, dismissed without due cause,
被责骂 被性侵犯 被驱逐
spoken over, used for carnal pursuits, dispossessed.
人数之多到可以组成一支军队了
The ill-used women of this city could number an army.
但她们从团伙做起
They start with a gang.
你有没有记录都有谁曾向你寻求帮助
Tell me, do you keep record of those who seek assistance from you?
虽然我觉得这很傻 但我有记录
It makes me feel quite the dullard, but yes.
我需要这份记录 议员
Then I would have you share it with me, Councillor.
你能把它送过来吗
Will you have them sent over?
这么说 我要听命于你了吗
So, I am to be deputised to you?
我
I...
上面写的什么
What's this?
"现在我有资格佩警徽 拿委任证了吗"
"Do I qualify for badge and warrant card now?"
你们快速把材料看一遍
You men. Fast eyes through these, if you please.
我们要找心怀极度不满
We search for women with both heavy grievance
并和柯布顿小姐有密切交流的女性
and frequent communication with Miss Cobden.
-着手干吧 警长 -遵命
- Let's get to it, Sergeant. - Sir.
两个男人都来找艾达
Both men asked for Miss Ida.
说他们可以多加钱
Said they would pay over and above.
-晚上好 先生 -你好 夫人
- Good evening to you, sir. - Madam.
-艾达小姐 -这周第三次
- Miss Ida. - Thrice in one week.
我们深感荣幸
We are flattered.
艾达 带这位先生去你的房♥间
Ida, show your gentlemanto your room.
好的 苏珊小姐
Yes, Miss Susan.
那个男人玩过我所有头牌姑娘
That man has had my very best.
先是罗斯 再是贝拉
First Rose, then Bella,
但她俩都没艾达这么让他有兴趣
and neither could lay claim to such regular loyalty.
去准备些点心
Along with you, girl. See to refreshments.
切蕾蒂
Charity!
-切蕾蒂 去拿扫帚 -是 苏珊小姐
- Charity, fetch a broom. - Yes, Miss Susan.
艾达 你怎么没跟那位先生在一起
Ida, why are you not with your gentleman?
他有特殊癖好 苏珊小姐
The gent has particular tastes, Miss Susan.
你当然希望我配合吧
You wish me to accommodate, do you not?
不 我亲自去跟他说
No. I would speak with him myself.
不是什么事都能在我的地盘上做
I do not allow all and every behaviour under my roof.
拜托 小姐 我让他加钱了
Please, Miss. I made sure to charge extra.
你是谁
Who are you?
你做了什么
What have you done?
帮帮忙 帮帮忙 警官
Help! Help, sir!
拜托 请帮帮忙
Please, help!
-怎么了 小姐 -苏珊小姐 谭纳街
- What is it girl? - Miss Susan. Tenter Street,
她被劫持了
she's been taken.
珀金斯 去叫杰克逊
Perkins! Fetch Jackson!
在哪
Where?
-在哪 -艾达的房♥间
- Where? - Ida's room.
切蕾蒂小姐
Miss Charity...
-苏珊小姐出什么事了 -走开
- What's happened to Miss Susan? - Go!
这是她的耳环
Look, this is her earring.
我赌博时赢的
Won by myself at dice.
切蕾蒂 你看到了什么 这里发生了什么
Charity, what did you see here? What happened?
苏珊小姐 被劫持了 先生
Miss Susan...taken, sir.
这我已经知道了 问题是被谁劫持的
Yeah, I gathered that, girl, but by who, goddamit?
哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Which of these sons of bitches...?
杰克逊 你能让她静一静吗
Jackson, will you just give the girl some peace?
这是哪出 警长 又要维护泪汪汪的妓♥女♥吗
What's this, Sergeant? Another mewling tart for you to defend?
上尉 上尉 冷静 你看
Captain, Captain, gather yourself. Look...
没有哪个男人会在入夜时
I do not know any man who would spirit a woman away
不先拿上衣服就拐走一个女人
into the night without first taking his clothes.
看到了吗 躺在那儿的人是被强行带走的
See here? Violence used to take whoever lay here.
你说说
Now...
这房♥间是谁的
who was it entertained here, girl?
是艾达小姐的 先生 新来的
Miss Ida, sir. Our new girl.
她在这里吗
And she is here?
不在 她也一同消失了 先生
No. Disappeared also, sir.
冷静下来 你当时看见了谁
Calm, now, who did you see?
我在会客室
I was in the parlour.
有块砖砸破了玻璃 我去清扫
A brick came through the window there when I was sweeping up.
但是 我看到了他们
But... I saw them.
他们带走了一个男人和苏珊小姐
The man and Miss Susan carried between them.
上了一辆双轮马车 先生
Stowed aboard a cart of some kind, sir.
但艾达没有被挟持
But Ida herself was not so mistreated.
没有 杰克逊上尉
No, Captain Jackson.
她在一旁跟着走
She walked alongside.
手法类似 对吧
Similar method, is it not?
就像德·苏萨和在音乐厅干活儿的艾蒂
Like De Souza and the girl Ettie who worked there.
打破窗户的砖 也是为分散注意
The brick, through the window, a distraction also,
就像音乐厅熄灯 同样的逃脱手法
as with the blackout at Blewett's. The same means of escape.
那肯定也是那一伙儿女人
The same gang of women, must be?
苏珊只是碍了她们的事
And Susan just got in their way.
这里有一些泥土
Look, there's some dirt here.
这个客人 他肯定是他们的目标
This man - the client - this man is the target, the purpose.
切蕾蒂 他叫什么名字
His name, Charity?
我们只留意自己客人的名字
We all look to our own, sir.
他是熟客 就是不知道叫什么
His face is known to me, but...his name is not.
不过有别的姑娘认识他
But others have known him in the past.
罗斯小姐和德雷克太太
Miss Rose and, er...Mrs Drake.
得把她们俩都叫来问话 如果你
We must have them both interviewed. If you would, er...
不介意我询问你太太的话 警长
permit me to interview your wife, Sergeant.
-你 -别这样 原谅我 苏珊小姐
- You... - Wait! Forgive me, Miss Susan.
我们没想伤害你的
No harm was meant to come your way.
看来她是醒了
She wakes then?
自我介绍一下 鄙人芮恩
I would have audience with you myself. Raine, my name.
我第一次看见你时就知道我会喜欢你
I knew I liked the measure of you, first I had eyes on you.
现在更喜欢了
Now, all the more.
别逼我把你关起来
Do not force me to make you prisoner.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表