剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
是埃德蒙
It's Edmund.
贝内特
Bennet!
天呐
Jesus!
德雷克
Drake.
你查出什么来了吗
You have anything?
大概吧
Oh, maybe.
我在他胃里发现了这个
I found this in his gut.
佩奥特掌
Peyote.
在美国 印第安人用这个来通灵
Back home, the Indians use it to commune with the spirit world.
算是一种宗教仪式吧
Sort of a...religious rite.
我听说过 能致幻
I've heard of it - hallucinations, trance states.
是啊 就是它让这块烤肉烧得兴致高昂
Yeah. That would account for the raptures of Barbecue Bill here.
这可不是市面上常见的药品
Hardly a common narcotic on these streets, though.
这东西能去哪找到
Where would one obtain it?
在伦敦吗 我也想知道呢
In London? Believe me, I wish I knew.
这是一种仙人掌 对吧
It's from a cactus, is it not?
威廉斯仙人球 切下冠部 然后风干
Lophophora williamsii. Cut from the crown and dried out.
城市里倒是
There is an abundance of
有不少园艺师和花商
horticulturalists and flower-sellers in this city,
但你说有多少人
but how many of them do you suppose
售卖♥♥美国沙漠来的仙人掌
sell exotic cacti from the American desert?
弗莱特
Flight!
这是我的身躯 为你碎裂
This is my body, which is broken for you.
如果你不给他吃
If you do not,
我就让菲利普打碎他的下巴 打烂他的牙
I will have Philip break his jaw and smash out every tooth.
你会醒着 我们会在一起
You will wake, and we will betogether.
我们的命运 绝非儿戏
What lies before us...take it not for mere play.
天使也在这阵列之中
Through its array breathe the angels themselves.
这些你很熟悉吧 贝内特
You know them, don't you, Bennet?
尤其是你的战争女神
Especially your goddess of war.
这盘棋是印度制♥造♥的
This form of chess was born in India,
有几世纪的历史了
centuries past.
印度教♥徒♥相信
There is a belief amongst the Hindus
世界已经走到了尽头
that the world is in its final era.
如今是罪恶的年代
An age of vice,
堕落的年代
degeneracy,
贪婪的年代
avarice.
日复一日 天门渐渐打开 轮回渐进
But, day by day, the gyres spin apart - Samhara draws close,
光辉的黎明将吞没黑暗
bright dawn devouring every shadow.
不要看着她 嘴边却挂着别人的名字
Look not upon her with the name of another on your lips.
你的罗斯
Your Rose.
贝拉当然都告诉我了
Of course Bella told me.
我都知道 我会把你的罗斯带来
I know all of it. Now I shall bring your Rose to you
你们可以一起进入来世
and, together, you can enter the next life.
你将乘着光的羽翼飞向那里
And you shall enter it on wings of light
心知你终于能
and know at last that you have
以一个更加坚强慈爱的世界为家
come home to a world stronger and more loving
那里将超乎你的想象
than any you could dream.
你没事吧 罗斯
All right, Rose?
你们随便吧
Do what you want.
走吧 罗斯
Come on, Rose.
贝内特
Bennet?
贝内特
Bennet?
对不起
Forgive me.
对不起
Forgive me.
是罗斯啊
It is Rose.
是你的罗斯啊
It's your Rose.
罗斯
Rose.
对不起
Forgive me.
坎明斯园艺 进购了威廉斯仙人球
Cummings Horticulture. Purchase orders for Lophophora williamsii.
这些订单 都来自同一地址
All these orders...the same address.
我去叫辆马车
I'll get a Maria.
等等 这个
Wait. This...
同一批订单 有颠茄
The same purchase - Atropa belladonna.
颠茄 他们买♥♥了茄花
Belladonna? They've bought nightshade.
他们打算这么自杀
That's how they're gonna killthemselves.
他们要服毒自尽
They're gonna drink goddamn poison.
如果他们制成毒药 半小时内就能毙命
They brew that up, every single one of them's dead within a half-hour.
我得拿点东西
There's some things I need.
快点
Hurry, man!
花诞生于花
"When flowers will be begot within flowers,
时代就将终结
then will the Yuga come to its end."
正如预言 审判时刻即将到来
As foretold, the hour of reckoning is upon us.
你们今日超升
Where you ascend to this day,
你们的兄弟姐妹和父亲也将跟随
know that your brothers, sisters and Father follow.
饮下这杯中琼浆
To take this glittering cup
就扯断了这世界的锁链
is to split asunder the chains of this world.
当我女儿勇敢地走进光明
When my daughter took her brave steps into the light...
我终于明白
I understood at last
我正是这光明的使者
that I was but an instrument of that light.
这份光明来自另一个世界
It beamed from a world which
那个世界召唤所有心怀信念和智慧之人
called upon all those with faith and wisdom
将自己交付与它
to give themselves unto it.
就如蝴蝶蜕茧展翅
As the butterfly casts off its husk to soar,
你们也将永远离开这死亡之地
shall you leave forever this land of the dead.
是时候了 你们将于爱人团聚
It is time. You shall be reunited with your love.
贝内特呢
Where's Bennet?
跟他的兄弟姐妹在一起 他们深受福佑 罗斯
With his brothers and sisters. They're so blessed, Rose.
你今晚也会的
As will you be...tonight.
盖布利尔的光明将流入你体内
Gabriel's light will flood inside of you.
德雷克
Drake!
凯恩 你出来
Cain! Show yourself!
-凯恩 -就如我预言的那样
- Cain... - It is as I foretold.
见证奇迹吧 先生
Witness a miracle, sir.
我在拯救他们
I am saving them.
看这个普通的人拥抱幸福
Behold a simple man embrace his rapture.
他十分钟前就喝掉了自己的药
He drank his fill ten minutes ago.
不
No!
把她带走
Get her away from him!
给每个服毒的人服下松鼠皮萃取物
Calabar extract for anyone who drank.
把他头往右偏
You hold his head to the right.
张嘴啊 警长
Open up, Sarge.
别
Please, no...
对不起
Forgive me.
对不起 我...
Forgive me. I...
我杀了你
I killed you...
我杀了你们
I-I killed you all.
他会没事的
He's going to be all right.
是不是 伙计
Ain't that right, friend?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
扶他坐下
Sit him down. Sit him down.
-贝拉 求你 -别 贝内特
- Bella! Please! - No, Bennet. No, Bennet...
让我见见我的贝拉
Please let me see my Bella, please! Ah!
不 贝拉
No, Bella!
我活该被捕 贝内特
I deserve my shackles, Bennet.
我会为我做的事付出代价
I'll rot in them for what I've done.
你就可以跟她在一起了
Then you can have her.
不
No, girl.
我知道你先爱的是她 这我一直知道
I know you loved her first. I've always known.
我尽力为你做到最好
I tried to be the best I could for you,
但我不能成为她 是不是
but I could never be her, could I?
不是这样的 贝拉 求你
It isn't true, Bella, please...
如果没有你的爱 这世上还有我容身之地吗
What place for me in a world without your love?
不
No!
不 杰克逊
No, please! Jackson!
求你
Please... !
求你了
Please...
白教堂的木匠和建筑工人都免费来帮忙
Whitechapel's carpenters and builders lend their skill at no cost.
犹太人 非犹太人 爱尔兰人 英格兰人
Jew, Gentile, Irish, English.
听说其他教堂也是如此
I hear the same is true of the churches.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表