剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Excuse me, darlin',
但你要是看到他身上的脏病 就会谢我了
but if you saw the pox he carried, you'd thank me.
别走啊
Oh, no!
我可能有办法了
I may have something.
有个人
Someone.
警局在调查一个叫维尔纳的人
The station is investigating a man named Werner.
诈骗犯
Long firm man.
他曾向一个叫芬科的珠宝商卖♥♥过货
Has in the past sold goods to a jeweller named Finkel.
芬科跟钻石财团没有生意往来吗
And this Finkel...he does not deal with this syndicate?
谁知道 但他跟罪犯做过生意
Who's to say? But he does deal with criminals.
我们没别的办法了 丹尼尔
It's all we have, Daniel.
你觉得你拿到一半分成
You believe your share of this will allow
就能重回老婆身边了吗
for your return to your wife?
总之没坏处
It cannot but help.
你觉得她把你赶出家门只是因为你穷吗
You think it the only reason she cast you out?
不是 从来不是为那个
It's not. It is never.
你懂个什么
What do you know about it?
你做完这笔生意
You have some happy hearthside waiting for you
有人等你回去过日子吗
when you get done with this?
我觉得也没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
听我说
Listen to me...
我发过财 现在又一穷二白
I got rich and I got poor again,
但我身上始终有那股味
but the same smell still followed me.
如果能跟芬科成交 钱就分你一半
This Finkel comes to fruition - you'll have your half.
但别以为你乔奇家的劣根性会就此消失 亮亮
But don't go thinking that Judge stink leaves you, Twink.
不可能的
It don't.
勒冯杯分局拳击锦标赛
-这是温莱特吗 -是的 长官
- This is Wainwright? - Yes, sir.
他晋级了吗
He progresses?
是的 已经进入四分之一决赛了 长官
He does. Quarterfinals now, sir.
他是我们在勒冯杯的强劲选手
Our challenger for the Lafone Cup.
他打得好吗
He's a good fighter?
比不上贝内特·德雷克 但有进步
He is no Bennet Drake, sir. But he improves.
弗莱特 你追查维尔纳有什么进展
Flight? Your pursuit of this Werner? What progress?
我正在找他 长官
I hunt him, sir. I do so now.
去吧
Well, go to it, then.
不过今年的冠军大概
Although one assumes the identity of this year's
依然毫无悬念
victor as certain as ever.
是啊 里德探长
Quite so, Mr Reid.
把背挺直
Keep your back straight!
占地五英亩 居民六千人
Five acres, in which reside 6,000 individuals,
而这里的死亡率
and the rate at which they die here
是城里其他地区的四倍
is four times that of the rest of this city.
如你们所知 我打算将这些棚屋
As you know, I plan to replace these shanties
改造为现代清洁的住房♥
with modern and sanitary dwellings
人们会愿意来这里居住 而非迫不得已
in which people might live out of choice, not obligation.
不过 除非得到这些地♥产♥所有者的同意
However, this I cannot do unless the party, or parties,
我无法实现这点
that own these lands permit it.
目前 我们的调查员一直遭受雇打手的暴♥力♥袭击
Currently, all our surveyors encounter is violence from hired thugs.
出于这个原因 女士们先生们
It is for this reason, ladies and gentlemen,
我今天邀你们到这里 请求你们刊登报道
that I invite you here today to urge you, in print,
让这些暗势力感到惭愧
to shame these opaque and hidden powers
从而进行诚恳的谈判
into good faith negotiation.
请他们站出来
To ask them to stand forward
对租户未来的生活给予关照
and have a care for the future lives of their tenants.
感谢各位
I thank you.
议员 这是我为你做的调查
Councillor. The investigations I have made for you.
如果你想让人们感到惭愧
You wish to cause men shame,
那最好能拿出一个该惭愧的名字来
it's better for you to have a name with which to do so -
黑曜石地♥产♥
Obsidian Estates.
其余的事情我就交给你
The rest I leave to you and whichever of these
和你能笼络到的记者了
muckrakes you can bring to your side.
这是怎么回事啊 探长
What's this, Inspector? What's this?
您公务繁忙 却为几份文件分神
A man of your many occupations suddenly diverted by paperwork?
柯布顿小姐希望这里的死亡率
Miss Cobden has a hope that less people might die here
能较之前有所降低
than is currently the case.
警局也希望如此 即使你不这么想
That hope is shared by the police - if not by yourself.
再见 议员
Councillor.
再见 探长
Inspector.
里德探长是个好心肠的人
He is a man of noble intent, our Inspector Reid.
你说呢 柯布顿小姐
Do you not find, Miss Cobden?
芬科金匠 珠宝
-先生 -你是芬科吗
- Sir. - You are Finkel?
你有什么想要的吗
Is there anything in particular for which you search?
我想找的 是一个人
Not so much a thing...as a man.
一个叫维尔纳的
Man called Werner.
你是美国人
You are American.
可我过去五六年一直在非洲
I've spent the last five or six years in Africa, however.
南非
The South of Africa -
那里现在属于英国了
part of the world that the British now call their own.
我在柯特河谷一个大坑里干活儿
Big hole in the ground that has come to be named Court Vale.
那你一定在那儿见识了很多事
Well, you must have seen many things there,
带来了不少故事吧
many stories to bring with you.
或许还有些其他东西
Some other belongings, perhaps.
你找的这个维尔纳
Belongings this man Werner,
或许能帮你处理这些东西
whom you seek, might indeed assist you with?
多大
Size?
你带着呢吗
It is on your person?
那么如果维尔纳先生想找你
And should Mr Werner wish to find you -
找你看看这样东西 他该去哪呢
find you and perhaps view this item - there is an address?
麻烦你了
Thank you for your time.
芬科金匠 珠宝
-他点名找你 -我听到了
- He asked for you by name. - I heard.
-你说他是警♥察♥吗 -他是美国人
- Police, you think? - He was American.
现如今 他是哪国的都一样
Well, that ain't no impediment these days, I can tell you.
但他有块钻石想兜售给你
However, he does have a stone he hopes you might acquire.
很大 不过我猜是他偷的
A large one. But stolen, I imagine.
现在时机不好
Not in the current mood. No.
我们要对主子尽责
We do our duty by our masters
上报财团
and we inform the syndicate.
这个人在找你
This one searches for you.
欣奇克利夫先生
Mr Hinchcliffe.
弗莱特警官
Detective Flight.
你好
Sir.
拜托你 我找到他了
Please...I have found him.
那个骗子 维尔纳
The fraudster Werner.
我亲眼看到他了
Seen him, in fact.
他就在哈顿花♥园♥
He is at Hatton Garden.
你不去吗
Will you not come?
抱歉 当然了
Er, yes, sorry, of course...
请等我五分钟 先生
Please. Five minutes, sir.
欣奇克利夫先生
Mr Hinchcliffe.
谢谢你抽时间帮忙 弗莱特先生
Thanks for your urgent attention, Mr Flight.
哪里 希望他还在那儿
Not at all. We must hope we find him there, still.
芬科金匠 珠宝
就是这儿 警官
This is it, Detective.
H分局
H Division.
那你是迷路了 朋友
Then you have yourself lost, friend.
你看到你的珠宝了吗
Do you see the article, sir?
在那儿 警官
There, Detective.
我被盗的耳环
My stolen earrings!
别那么看着我
You do not give me those eyes.
你在你的位子上一直坐得安安稳稳
You have been well safeguarded from the realities of your position.
这就是你的生活
This is your life.
维尔纳
Werner!
你 去给我拿个拖布来
And you, sir, you fetch a mop.
塞恩先生 您真是疯了
Mr Shine, you have lost your reasoning.
你要让这小子把我抓起来
You wish this lad to put me in irons
送去给他莱曼街的主子
and fetch me to his Leman Street masters.
好了
Now come here.
你个犹太老鬼
You old kike!
你瞧 有人看到这小子跟这位先生
You see, this lad here has been seen leaving in the company
一起离开
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表