剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
But none for myself.
以前没有 现在也没有
Not then, not now.
没有
No.
他妈妈 史黛拉
His mother, Stella.
她去找你那天
The day she came to you.
你一定很高兴吧 那么漂亮 那么坚强
You must have rejoiced at her? So fine, so strong.
出了什么事
What happened?
你看到了她的全貌吗
Did you finally have full sight of her?
那个东西
That thing.
我们的种族不该倒♥退♥
We are not so backward as a race
她不肯割掉它
that she could not have had it removed.
你不明白吗 父亲
But do you not see, Father?
她有无比幸运的天赋
She had the most fortunate gift of all.
她从不为自己感到羞耻
She felt no shame for who she was.
你却杀了她
And you killed her.
她不肯把他给我
She would not hand him to me.
自己滑倒了
Slipped.
如果她明白什么才是对孩子最好的
Had she only understood what was best for the child...
什么才是对他最好的
Best for him! What is best for him?
让他每天看着你对他的进展充满希望
That he suffer witnessing your everyday revolution of hope
或是因为他毫无进展而绝望
and despair at his progress?
这就叫好吗 他未来就该如此吗
Or lack of it? Is that his future?
不
No.
他不认识你才最好
Best he never knows you.
或是我 或是他自己
Or me. Or himself.
亚历山大 把孩子给我
Alexander, you hand that boy back to me!
你把我调♥教♥得太好了 父亲
I am too well-conditioned, Father.
亚历山大 站住
Alexander, stop!
亚历山大 站住
Alexander! Stop!
站住
Stop!
亚历山大 别伤害孩子
Alexander, do not hurt that child!
亚历山大
Alexander!
威廉·科克伦 孩子呢
William Corcoran? Where is the child?
你要进监狱了 先生 杀人 绑♥架♥
You are for jail, sir. Murder and abduction.
我不在乎自己 警官
I care not for myself, officer.
不 等等 古德先生
No! Wait! Mr Goode, wait!
别过来
Back! Back, stay back!
古德先生 求求你 想想你在做什么
Mr Goode. I beg you, I beg you. Think what you are doing.
我很清楚
I know all too well.
我只是想减少这世上的苦痛
I seek only to reduce the amount of suffering in this world.
我们受了诅咒
We are cursed!
先生 求你 孩子的命途还是未知数
But sir, I beg you. The child's fate cannot yet be known.
约翰 听他的话
Please, John! Listen to him!
约瑟夫
Joseph?
我认识里德先生 约翰
Mr Reid is known to me, John.
我相信他 愿意帮他
I...I...I...I trust in him, would...would help him.
愿意帮你
Would...would help you.
没人能帮我们 约瑟夫 我哥哥就明白
No-one can help, Joseph. My brother knew that.
那史黛拉对孩子的期望呢
But what of Stella's wishes for her child?
她死了 约瑟夫 这孩子和我
She is gone, Joseph, and this child and I,
我们只能面对这残酷的现实
we are left with this truth.
什么现实 这世上没有希望了吗
And what is that? That there is no hope for you?
他身体里有个怪物
There is a monster in him.
我身体里也有
As surely as there is one in me.
约翰 看着我
John, look at me. Do it.
快点
Do it!
我难道不是怪物吗
Am I not monstrous?
这对我是时时刻刻的现实
It is the truth of my every waking moment.
但是 我依然快乐
And yet, despite all, I feel joy.
真的
No, I do, I do!
我听到我房♥间的铃♥声♥
I hear the bells ring from my room,
护士们的私语
the chatter of the nurses.
有一次 我从窗户
Once, beyond my window,
看到了一个护士
I...I watched one of their number
跟夜间门房♥做♥爱♥
make love to the night porter.
我从未体会过那感觉 约翰
I...I...I have never known that, John.
与女人的肌肤之亲
The...the secret intimacy of a woman,
从没有人渴望过我
that might have told me I was...desired.
从没人觉得我美
Beautiful in another's eyes.
而你体会过那滋味 约翰
You, you have known that, John.
你还记得吗
Do...do you remember it?
我记得
I do.
那是什么感觉
And what does it feel like?
安宁
It felt like peace.
那你就不许你儿子享受那一刻的安宁吗
Would you deny your son that peace,
那份喜悦
that...that joy?
那份希望
That...that hope?
生命 约翰
It is life, John.
是生命
Only life.
你怀中 是一个生命
What you hold in your arms.
莫雷克先生 我将永远为此感激你
For ever and always, Mr Merrick, I shall remember you for this.
他是我的朋友 换了你也会这么做 里德先生
He is my friend. You would do no less, Mr Reid.
你总是先考虑别人 这我知道 先生
You put all above yourself. I know that of you, sir.
你是最善良的人
You are the best of men.
我今天不是凑巧来找你
It is no happy accident I came to you today.
我不知道这事会如何结局
I...I know not what the result of this will be,
但有件事 我必须告诉你
but there is knowledge I must share with you.
我之前就该说的
I...I...I should have said before,
早该说了
long before, but you see,
我看到他了
I...I saw him.
我看到塞恩探长杀了林克莱特警长
I...I saw Inspector Shine murder Sergeant Linklater.
弗莱特警官
Detective Constable Flight!
护送莫雷克先生回他在伦敦医院的房♥间
You will escort Mr Merrick back to his rooms at The London.
并在他门外站岗 不许人进去
You remain outside his door, and allow no man access
除非是我
unless it is myself.
是 长官 莫雷克先生 跟我来
Yes, sir. Please, Mr Merrick. Allow me.
走吧 警长
With me, Sergeant.
我们去找阿博兰总督察
We must bring Chief Inspector Abberline here
让他听听莫雷克先生的证词
to hear Mr Merrick's testimony.
你好啊 莫雷克先生
How do, Mr Merrick.
怎么拉着脸
Why the long face?
不能按我说的做吗
Could not do as you were bid, could you?
你真是勇敢 高尚
Are you not the brave and noble fellow
我却恰恰相反
and I quite the contrary?
不得不再次
Forced to make a habit
在这走廊里悄悄来去
of stealing through these corridors
只为结束一个人的生命
to end another man's life.
我都要为此记恨你了
I might almost resent you for it.
不
No, no.
求你
Please, please...
大家会怎么说
What will men say?
象人想躺下休息
The Elephant Man hoped to lay down in rest...
像个普通人那样
..Like any other Englishman.
多么绝望
A forlorn
悲惨的希望啊
and now tragic hope.
他一定是平躺下 想歇歇
He must have lain back. To rest his head.
约瑟夫
Oh, Joseph.
你可以安息了
You have your peace now.
怎么回事
What is this?
你问对了
You may well ask.
我刚刚
I have, this past hour,
去过弗莱德里克·特维斯那儿
come from the grieving fireside of Frederick Treves.
他已经决定在林克莱特一案给出什么证词
He is decided on what the Linklater jury shall now hear from him.
你的警长是不治身亡 杰迪戴亚
Your sergeant succumbed to his injuries, Jedediah.
这不可接受 弗莱德
I will not accept that, Fred.
我也是 总督察
Myself likewise, Chief Inspector.
但是你们都得接受
Nonetheless, you shall both do so.
不许你再说这名警官当晚做了什么
There will be no more talk of this officer and his role that night.
你也一样 埃德蒙
And you, Edmund.
不许再质疑
You will cease all questioning
塞恩探长的清白
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表