剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你丈夫有仇人吗
Was your husband a man with enemies?
只有他自己
Only himself.
我不认为他的死是自杀
I no longer believe his death to be suicide.
你能帮我想想谁可能杀他吗
Can you help me understand who might have killed him?
我不知道 他
I...I have no idea. He...
他是个温柔的人
..He was a gentle man.
我昨天在巴林银行和弗兰克林·斯通聊过
I spoke to Franklin Stone at Barings yesterday.
他暗示你和坤图先生
He intimated you and Mr Quint
可能正在处理一些婚姻问题
might have been facing certain...marital issues.
我和索尔结婚二十年了
Sol and I were married for 20 years,
而且我们彼此相爱 探长
and we loved each other, Inspector.
如果索尔有问题 也是和弗兰克林·斯通
If Sol had issues, they were with Franklin Stone and not me.
-什么问题 -我不知道
- What issues? - I know not.
最严重的原则问题 他只说了这些
"A matter of gravest principle," was all he said.
他正在进行的工作 跟阿根廷有关
Some work he'd been conducting, regarding the Argentine.
我能看看他的报告吗
May I see this work?
他的文件都在巴林银行
All his files are at the House of Barings.
他留了一些 但几天前他的文件被偷了
He had some, but...some days ago his folio was stolen.
而他没有上报
And he did not report it?
我觉得窃贼是
I believe the culprit was...
他不愿让人知道的熟人
..someone whose acquaintance he sought not to expose.
一个男孩
A boy.
-不要因此鄙夷他 里德探长 -我不会的
- Do not judge him, Inspector Reid. - I do no such thing.
这个男孩
This boy.
大卫 大卫·古德博迪
David, David Goodbody?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
我丈夫注重隐私
My husband was a private man,
有些事情他觉得不适合跟我分享
and there were things he saw fit not to share with me.
但他从没欺骗过我 我们的婚姻是
But I was never lied to, nor deceived by him. Our marriage was...
互惠协议
An arrangement?
彼此陪伴
..A companionship.
而且是充满爱意的
And a loving one.
我们都希望对方快乐
We each wanted for the other happiness,
不管这快乐从何而来
wherever that may be found,
如果那不是爱的话 那爱是什么
and what is love, sir, if not that?
收:文森特 发:弗莱德 坤图被杀 小心行事
坤图死了 弗莱德·贝斯特怎么知道的
Quint's dead? How does Fred Best know?
他跟警♥察♥谈过
He talks to the coppers.
他说坤图被杀了 还有...
He says Quint was killed and...
混♥蛋♥婊♥子♥
Cunny bastard whores!
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
Why?
-这事应该很简单的 -还没结束呢
- This should have been so easy. - It isn't over yet.
坤图死了 大卫
Quint's dead, David.
他现在还怎么付钱给我们
What's he gonna pay us now?
他死是因为他们害怕了
He's dead because they're afraid.
我们手里的东西很危险 他们知道
What we have is dangerous, and they know it
他们希望我们也害怕 你说我们会成功
and they want us to be afraid also. You said we can do this.
你说服了我 而我现在仍然相信
You made me believe it, and I believe it still.
那我们就跟他们较量
Then we take 'em on?
我们要让他们害怕
We give 'em true cause to tremble.
去把那些男孩再给我找来
I want those boys back in here.
弗莱特看见文森特跟弗莱德·贝斯特窃窃私语
Flight said Vincent was hugger-mugger with Fred Best.
看他知道些什么
See what he knows.
是 长官
Sir.
我们谈谈...
A word in your...
走得很匆忙 是吧
Left in an hurry, did we?
电报
发自文森特
From Vincent.
我叫大卫·古德博迪
My name is David Goodbody.
我想找里德探长聊聊
I wish to speak to Inspector Reid.
我的警长看到你向一名男子卖♥♥淫
My sergeant saw you selling yourself to a man.
你现在这么跑来 很鲁莽啊
Rather reckless of you now, to present yourself thus.
我相信正义 长官
I believe in justice, sir.
我知道有关坤图先生的消息
I have information... concerning Mr Quint.
你的性♥伴♥侣♥之一 对吧
One of your sexual partners, is he not?
遭你敲诈
The victim of your blackmail?
坤图先生和我只是聊天而已
Mr Quint and I only talked...
长官 这不算犯罪 对吧
Sir. It isn't a crime, is it,
两个寂寞的男子在谈话中寻求片刻安宁
for a lonely manto find brief peace in talk?
不算犯罪
No, not yet.
他的文件被偷了 你知道任何线索吗
His folio was stolen. Would you know anything about that?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
那你们都聊了些什么
And this talk concerned what?
他很害怕
He was afraid.
说他们反对他
Said they were against him.
-谁 -说他们毁了他的文件
- Who? - Said they'd destroyed his files,
因为他说了实话 要割掉他的舌头
and would cut out his tongue just because he told the truth.
是谁 孩子 是谁想封他的嘴
Who, boy? Who is it would silence him?
我是自愿过来的 长官
I came here of my own accord, sir.
我也能自♥由♥离开吗
Will I be free to leave as such?
你玩的游戏很危险 大卫
It is a dangerous game you play, David.
我们也是迫不得已 长官
We do what we have to, sir.
-为什么 -为了爱情
- Why? - Love.
-文森特 -我的爱情不能启齿
- Vincent? - My love is unnameable.
你告诉我坤图害怕谁 然后就可以走了
You tell me who Quint feared, then you may leave.
他提到了弗兰克林这个名字
He mentioned the name Franklin.
弗兰克林·斯通
Franklin Stone.
和阿根廷的大♥麻♥烦
And the burden of Argentina.
这指控太荒唐了
That accusation is absurd.
我不做指控 斯通先生 只是前来询问
I make no accusation, Mr Stone, merely enquiry.
我付钱给索尔·坤图让他做报告
I paid Sol Quint to report.
我为什么要破坏他的工作
What possible interest could I have in destroying his work?
先生 这就是我想问的
That, sir, is my enquiry.
也许他的分♥析♥会给你带来不便
Perhaps his analysis proved... incommodious.
比如与阿根廷有关的分♥析♥
Concerning the Argentine, for instance.
这家银行在那边有大量投资吧
I believe this house had significant investment there.
也许你可以告诉我
Perhaps you would like to share with me
是谁往我身上泼这种脏水
the name of he who flings such night soil at my door.
也许你可以给我看看坤图先生最近的报告
Perhaps you would share with me Mr Quint's recent work.
我想拿到他所有的文件
I should like full access to his files.
当然可以
Of course.
但是有个正当法律程序的小问题
However, there is the small matter of due process.
毕竟索尔死在了汉普斯特德 对吧
After all, Sol's death occurred in Hampstead, did it not,
那里是S分局的辖区
which is the jurisdiction of S Division,
而这里是金融区的辖区 不是你们
and we here fall under City of London policing, not you...
伦敦警♥察♥厅该管的
..Metropolitan fellows.
我们文件中的信息非常敏感 探长
See, the information in our files is very sensitive, Inspector.
我必须坚持拿到合适的搜查令和保证
I really must insist on having the correct warrants and assurances.
如果有帮助的话 我可以问问布拉德福德局长
If it would be of any help, I could enquire of Commissioner Bradford.
我稍后会在我的俱乐部见到他
I'll be seeing him at my club...later.
我知道坤图先生的文件最近丢失了
I understand Mr Quint's folio went missing of late.
这一定让想努力保管他文件的人很苦恼
Must be bothersome to such an assiduous custodian of his work.
希望文件能快点找回来
Let's both hope it turns up soon, shall we?
他们告诉过我警♥察♥会来
They told me the police would come.
那些鸡♥奸♥者还他妈给我发电报
They bloody telegraphed me, those sodomites.
把我当猴耍 他们会毁了这家银行
Make a fool of me, and they will ruin this bank.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
我要你为我争取更多时间
I need you to get me more time.
弗莱德
Freddie.
事情办得怎么样了
How's that mutton cooking?
弗莱德 听我说 如果我遭遇不测
Fred, listen to me. If anything should happen...
什么
What?
告诉我你卷进了什么事
Look, tell me what you've gotten into.
你的电报里都透着恐惧
Eh? Even your telegram sounded shit-scared.
如果他们来抓我和大卫 有一份文件
If they come for David and me, there's a folio.
你拿去刊登出来
Take it. Publish it.
-在哪 -藏起来了
- Where? - It's stashed.
在哪
Where?!
给我慢着 瓷耳朵 那小子在哪
Hold up, jug-ear. Where's the Mary Ann?
-我知道你在跟他见面 -救救他 求你
- I know you've been meeting up. - Help him, please!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表