剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
或者
Or...
放在热源里面
inside one.
弗兰蒂的变压器
Ferranti's transformer.
变压器融化蜡 让接触板闭合
The transformer melts the wax, allowing the plates into congress.
就会爆♥炸♥
Boom.
-议员 -你好
- Councillor. - Hello.
-能见到你真是太好了 -荣幸
- How wonderful to see you. - Oh, my pleasure.
-你能来我很高兴 -我十分期待
- I'm thrilled you could join us. - I'm looking forward to it.
-太棒了 我们的展示将精彩纷呈 -谢谢
- Wonderful. We have a fine show in store. - Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
-晚上好 柯布顿小姐 -布罗德维克先生
- Good evening, Miss Cobden. - Mr Broadwick.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我当然可以说"欢迎来到未来"
I could, of course, wish you welcome to the future
但虽然我即将展示的绝对就是未来科技
but, whilst this most certainly is the future I am to show you,
但我不打算放"烟花"
I would not do so with fireworks.
虽然这种事对我不在话下
Although such things are certainly within my gift.
我将展示给大家
I will show you.
电能从我们的德特福德电站传输过来
Here, piped from our power station at Deptford,
可运输高达八百千瓦的电力
I may deliver almost 800 kilowatts of generated power.
不仅足以杀死我竞争对手
Enough not only to kill whichever dumb animal
用来吓唬人的动物
my competitors would use as slanderous scaremongery,
如果有必要 还能击退一群狂奔的野牛
but to stop a stampeding herd of bison, if need be.
但是
But no.
我并不想用这样的电力打动诸位
I do not hope to impress you with such power,
而是想让大家看到控制这样电力的工具
but rather with the means by which such power is mastered -
由交流电变压
transformed by alternating current...
让我们可以平和地使用它
..and put to whichever peaceful purpose we choose.
我将给你们的街道带来光明 给家庭带来安宁
I will bring light to your streets and peace to your homes.
城市将被点亮 女士们 先生们
The city illuminated, ladies and gentlemen.
精彩
Bravo!
弗兰蒂 快关掉
Ferranti! Shut it down now!
-里德探长 你这是什么意思 -关掉
- Mr Reid, explain yourself! - Shut it down.
快点 先生
Do it now, sir!
大家出去 所有人 冷静地出去
Everybody out, now! Get up and get out, nice and calmly.
-这东西必须拆卸 -为什么
- This must be dismantled. - Why?
因为我们认为有人对它做了破坏
Because we believe it may have been sabotaged.
现在应该炸了 你回去给我弄好
It should have blown by now. You go back in there and you fix it!
不 我不再是你的炸♥弹♥客了
No. I am no longer your dynamite delivery boy.
你自己去吧 詹米
You do it yourself, Jamie.
我现在要去告诉伊芙琳 她真正的身世
I go now to let Evelyn know the truth of who she is.
她或许不是我的骨肉 但她是我女儿
She might be your flesh and blood but she's my girl
我会让她过上好日子
and I will see her right in this world.
爱尔兰万岁 詹米
Eirinn go Brach, Jamie.
大家快出去 快点
Everyone out now! Come on.
大家都出去
Let's get up and get out of here.
走吧 女士们 先生们 快走
Come on, ladies and gentlemen, move along. Keep moving.
-找这个呢 兄弟 -詹姆斯·霍兰德
- You looking for this, brother? - James Holland.
-晚上好 -里德探长
- Good evening. - Inspector Reid.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
多起谋杀和谋杀未遂
Murder and attempted murder. Multiple counts.
你要上绞架了 先生
You are for the rope, sir.
地狱般的机械啊
Infernal machines.
不 别碰
No! No! Don't touch him, sir!
上帝保佑你 一路顺风
God bless you. Safe journey.
保重 照顾好自己
Take care. Take care of yourself.
我以为我父亲把你吓跑了呢
I thought my father had scared you off for good.
或许吧
Perhaps he did.
但现在我找回勇气了
Still, my courage is found now.
-我是不是该准备跟他打一架 -或许吧
- Should I prepare myself to fight him? - Perhaps.
你要跟他走喽
You leave with him, I think.
是的 伯特兰
I do, Bertrand.
去美国
America.
我能理解 伊芙琳
I understand, Evelyn.
我能跟你一起等吗
May I wait with you?
跟他握握手
Perhaps shake his hand?
你以为你能走了吗 艾登
Think you're leaving, do you, Aiden?
你是谁
And you are?
我是你的领袖 你的上校
I am your centre. Your colonel.
上校 你个乳臭未干的孩子
Colonel? You're milk piss, boy.
必须重归安宁
There will be peace.
世界永远是动荡的
There'll never be peace.
他不来了吗
Does he not come?
他一向不可靠
Well, he was never reliable.
或许你该跟我一起走
Perhaps you should sail with me.
给我个地址 我会去找你的
Ah, send me an address and I'll come find you.
我该寄给谁呢 伯特兰
But who should I send it to, Bertrand?
不管你是谁 那不是你的真名
Whoever you are, that is not your real name.
你是谁
Who are you?
走吧 去登船 伊芙琳
Go. Take your boat, Evelyn.
你真的失去了母亲吗
And did you lose your mother?
和你父亲
And your father too?
那些都是真的
Those things are true.
其他的呢
And the rest?
去登船吧
Take your boat.
可以说你救了我一命呢 探长
One might say you saved my life, Inspector.
因此 我一直在想该如何感谢你
That being the case, I have put my mind to how I might thank you.
我想或许这周日下午 你可以来陪我散步
I thought I might allow you to walk with me this Sunday afternoon.
去汉普斯特德吧
At Hampstead, perhaps.
带上一条毯子和凉酒
We could take a blanket and some cold wine.
柯布顿小姐
Miss Cobden...
你什么时候才肯喊我简啊 探长
When will you call me Jane, Inspector?
柯布顿小姐
Miss Cobden, I...
我不知道你认为我们之间有什么
I do not know what you think it is has passed between us.
但我是有妇之夫
I am married.
里德探长
Mr Reid.
埃德蒙
Edmund.
我把握当下 展望未来
I am, as you know, for the present and the future,
但从不留恋过去
but never the past.
过去只有阴暗的引力
There is nothing but black magnetism there.
让我帮你抗拒这种引力吧
Allow me and I will help you to resist it.
对不起 柯布顿小姐
I am sorry, Miss Cobden.
下集预告
是你在经营吧 说
You run them - confess it.
-没有 -就是你
- No, sir! - Yes, sir!
你本该照顾那些男孩
You pander and pimp those boys
却送他们出去当男妓
who ought to be safe in your care.
我想要你
I want you.
说我们能成功
Tell me we can do this.
我们能成功 他一定会付钱
We can do this. He'll pay. He has to.
有一座矿山 银矿和铜矿
These are mine. Silver and copper.
一周之内就挣了二百
Within a week - 200.
而且价值在飙升
And the value just soars.
你想不想让《星报》
How would you like the Star
毁掉伦敦最大的银行
to turn the biggest bank in London upside down?
我的所作所为都是为了银行和投资者的利益
I acted in the best interests of my bank and its investors.
对他们撒谎吗
By lying to them.
我们的工作是为了什么
What is the purpose of our work?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表