剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你承诺的是哪门子生活改善
What is this improved life you promise?
身陷囹圄吗
One lived behind bars?
是充满自♥由♥和慈悲的生活
One of freedom...compassion.
这些姑娘摆脱了奴役和疾病
These girls have been saved from slavery and disease
我给了她们一个家
and given a place...
和发言的权利
..A voice.
我坚持为她们提供我没机会享受的权利
I insist on everything that was never insisted upon for me.
自我教育 自我控制 自我尊重
Education of the self, control of the self, respect of the self.
重建她们被践踏的生活
Rebuilding what was ruined.
在这里 她们除了自己 无需取悦任何人
Here they are turned to no-one's account but their own.
而你
You!
你会让她们双腿大张为你卖♥♥力 再从中捞六成
You would have them spread-legging your service and pocket your 60%.
我的姑娘们享受的是最好的待遇
My girls are treated better than any.
我保障她们生病时有人照顾
In my care they are tended to when sick,
享受着世上最周全的保护
have as much security as might be afforded them anywhere in this world!
最终是谁获利呢
And who profits?
这是我的生意
It is my business.
你把自己视为自♥由♥独♥立♥的女性
You think yourself a woman liberated and independent.
是的
I do.
那些心满意足从你那里离开的男人们呢
And what of the men who leave your house loose and sated?
你声称自己自♥由♥独♥立♥时
Do you think on them and what they have enjoyed
想过他们的寻欢作乐吗
so that you can proclaim your liberation?
跟我来
Come with me.
我受伤了
I've been wounded.
卧室里有把拆信刀
There was a letter-knife in the bedroom.
伊莱用它伤了我
Ely used it.
那边有针线
A needle and thread, there.
能帮我个忙吗
You will oblige me?
我不是你供你使唤的姑娘
I am not one of your mulish girls.
但我也不能让我的姑娘帮忙
But I cannot ask one of my girls.
我是她们的领袖
I am their leader.
不能让她们觉得我也会受伤
They may not see me so...mortal.
你大概能理解吧
Perhaps you understand?
你的手很稳
Your hand is steady.
你在好奇我的伤疤是怎么来的
You wonder at my scars.
第一块是坐马车摔的
First was a carriage.
我妈
Same...
就是在那次事故中丧了命
one that took my mother from this world.
除了襁褓中的妹妹 什么也没留给我
Left me with nothing but my infant sister,
妈把她抱在怀里
Ma held in her arms.
而其余的
The rest -
一定要我解释这些伤痕的来历吗
must a woman explain how she came by such... stripes?
被男人打的
By the hands of men.
你妹妹 还跟你住在一起吗
Your sister. Is she still amongst you?
没有
She is not.
不过她帮忙建了这个地方
She helped build this, however.
我们的王国
This kingdom of ours.
这都是你一手建起来的
You've made all this.
白手起家
You started with nothing.
我一开始就应有尽有 但却没一样归我所有
I started with everything, and yet nothing is my own.
那你也算不上什么独♥立♥女性喽
Not such the independent woman, then?
对
No.
许多来到这里的女人
Many's the woman who has come down here...
改变了对世界的看法
..And had her vision of the world changed.
要怎样才能改变你对世界的看法
What will it take to change your vision of the world?
这些你绑♥架♥的人
These men you have taken.
你想要的复仇
The revenge you seek.
你和你妹妹建筑的一切
Everything your sister and yourself have built up -
都会被这复仇拖垮
it will drive it into the dirt.
你怎么敢说起她
How dare you speak of her?
你根本不了解她
What do you know of her?!
我无意...
I didn't mean...
你不了解我 不了解我们在做什么
Or me. Of what we do here!
你是个老鸨
You - a woman that runs whores!
我不会再忍♥受你了
No. I will not brook any more from you!
麦格斯
Mags!
既然你不想做我们的朋友
You have no wish to be our friend?
那我就想别的法子用你
I shall use you for another purpose.
容我向你介绍沃尔特·德·苏萨先生
May I introduce Sir Walter De Souza?
托马斯·伊莱先生你已经认识了
Mr Thomas Ely, you already know.
还有亨利·卡灵顿先生
And Mr Henry Cullington.
芮恩 你在干什么
Raine, what are you doing?
芮恩 住手 别这样
Raine, stop, please! Please!
芮恩 求你 想想你在做什么啊
No, Raine please, I beg you, think of what you do!
这下世界会听到我们的诉求了
The world will hear us now.
他们会怎么看你
What will they make of you?
因为终有一日 将有不止一个女人
For surely a day will come when not only one woman -
鲍尔&布鲁姆利 伦敦郡议会
而是成百位女性将于你们平起平坐
but hundreds will take their fully-enfranchised position among you
而所有人都会把这看做是
and none shall remark on it as anything more than the
政♥治♥生活中最为平常的一幕
everyday heartbeat of political life.
坦率说 如果你们支持进步 你们就是支持我
Bluntly, sirs - if you are for progress, then you are for me!
抱歉打扰 但是事情紧迫
Forgive the intrusion, it is born only out of necessity.
沃尔特爵士吗
Sir Walter?
不是 但是快要查到了
I'm afraid not, but we are close.
夫人 这张名单上是火柴工厂女工中
Here, madam - it is a list of all the women from the match factory
因不满协议而拒绝和解的
who refused settlement for their grievances.
火柴厂女工
The match-girls?
你认为是她们策划了绑♥架♥
You believe they are responsible for the man's abduction?
而且不止一人 小姐
And not just the one man, miss.
这张名单上的名字 你见过哪个吗
Please. The names on the list, do any seem familiar to you?
这个 艾格尼丝·桑奈尔
Here, Agnes Thornell.
她来找我的时候
She came to me
脸上肩上都蒙住了
with her head and shoulders entirely obscured with black lace -
黑纱
mourning weeds.
谢谢 我们会找到她的
My thanks. We will find her.
你找不到的 探长
You will not succeed, Inspector.
她因磷毒性颌骨坏死去世了
The poor woman died of her phossy jaw.
她来找你时 是一个人吗
Her visits to you, was she alone?
不 她和另一个起事的领了一小撮人来
No. She led a faction. She and another firebrand.
艾格尼丝死后我再没见过她
Well, after Agnes died, I never saw her again.
但我一直觉得她们亲如姊妹
But I always fancied a familial closeness.
姊妹
Familial?
这里 还有个姓桑奈尔的 芮恩·桑奈尔
Ah, here, another Thornell. Raine. Raine Thornell.
非常感谢 柯布顿小姐 再见
Thank you again, Miss Cobden, good evening.
芮恩·桑奈尔
Raine Thornell...
没有 什么案底都没有
Nothing. Not a single record.
说明她足够狡猾 总能逃开法律制裁
The wit and resilience to evade the law at every turn.
-苏珊小姐 -我有信儿带给你 探长
- Miss Susan! - I have word for you, Inspector.
-杰克逊 -我们去找他 长官
- Jackson? - We have sent for him, sir.
坐吧
Sit down.
我去给你拿喝的
I'll get you a drink.
-天呐 -苏珊
- Jesus! - Susan!
他们对你做了什么 亲爱的
What did they do to you, darling?
上尉 你看看这些是不同的人的吗
Captain, a moment. These are from separate men?
-不是时候 里德 -上尉
- Not now, Reid. - Captain.
三根右手食指 切断了指动脉
Three right-handed index fingers. Cut through the digital artery...
还有信 "让哈特带着包
There is word. "Have the woman Hart carry this bag
装上五百基尼的赔偿金
filled with the ransom of 500 guineas compensation
明天下午四点 去衬裙巷
to Petticoat Lane, tomorrow at four o'clock in the afternoon.
如果她 或是包和钱不去
If neither, she, nor the bag, nor the money are there,
卡灵顿 德·苏萨和伊莱就必死无疑"
Masters Cullington, de Souza and Ely will die."
他们藏在哪 哈特小姐
Where are they hid, Miss Hart?
我眼睛被蒙住了 我不知道
My eyes were bound. I have no idea.
你完全不知道吗
You have no clue?!
她已经回答你了 里德
Hey - she answered you already, Reid.
我给你收拾收拾
Let me fix you up.
五百基尼 因为担心德·苏萨会死
500 guineas. The notion of De Souza's imminent death
我们顺利筹到了钱
oiled the wheels somewhat.
当然 我还向局长保证
Along with my word to the Commissioner
这钱不会离开我的视线
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表