剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你相信法律
You believe in laws...
但账目才是铁律
..but there are only ledgers.
如果不是这样 里德探长
Would that it were otherwise, Inspector Reid.
如果...
Would that it were.
如果我的朋友还在走廊那边工作
Would that my friend worked down the hallway still,
每周五能跟我共进午餐
free to take lunch with me every Friday...
就像我们平时那样
..as was our wont.
-我们都各自有责任 -是啊 斯通先生
- We all have our obligations. - Yes, Mr Stone.
的确
That we do.
今天能伸张的正义太少
It is a meagre justice gets meted today.
但如果不能让世人知道弗兰克林·斯通是个杀人凶手
But if the world may not know Franklin Stone for a murderer,
至少让他们知道他是个狡诈贪婪的商人
let them know him for a merchant of fraud and greed.
我会让那混♥蛋♥吃不了兜着走
I'll serve up that bastard's head, stuffed with an apple.
这辆车会送你去车站
This will take you as far as the station.
你再去哪就看你自己的了
From there your path is your own.
文森特和我很相爱
Vincent and I were in love.
没有他 也没有什么路值得我走了
There is no path without him worth treading.
但我们还是得走下去 一步一步地走
Yet tread on we must, one step at a time.
祝你好运 大卫
Good luck, David.
你拿了我的钱 赌在阿根廷的空洞上
You took my money and gambled it on an empty hole in Argentina.
去拿回来
Get it back.
我试了
I tried.
我跟查理谈了 但他也陷得很深
I talked to Charlie. Uh...yeah, he's in deep too.
我们拿不回来了 谁都拿不回来
We can't get it back. Nobody can. It's, er...
钱没了
..It's gone.
没了
It's gone?
天呐 凯特琳 冲我吼 抓我的眼睛
Jesus, Caitlin. Scream at me. Scratch my eyes out.
扔东西砸我
Throw something.
我再也不会对你浪费感情了
I'll never give you a scrap of feeling ever again.
我只是想挽救我们
I was just trying to get us out.
你出去
You get out.
听见没
Did you hear me?
放下我的酒 给我出去
Put down my whisky and get out.
我会想到办法的 我保证
I'm gonna think of something, OK? I swear...
从此刻起 我再不管你怎么想 怎么保证
From this moment, I don't care what you think or swear or do.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你知道你做了什么吗 你背叛了我
Do you have any idea what you've done? You betrayed me.
你拿了我挣的钱 去打了水漂
You took our money, which I made, and you threw it away.
有件事你说对了
You were right about one thing.
你不是个男人
You aren't a man.
出去
Get out.
可鄙的撒谎银行
柯布顿小姐 希望原谅我这么晚打扰
Miss Cobden, I hope you'll excuse the hour.
没关系 探长
It is excused, Inspector.
近来有些事让我反思
You see, I, er...I have of late had cause for...reflection.
你想坐下说吗
Would you care to sit,
还是更愿意在站在门口
or would you prefer to share the results
说你的感悟
of your ruminations from the threshold?
在这世上
It is a rare thing to
找到一个真正的朋友 十分不易
find a friend in this world, a...a true friend.
如果友情能更进一步 就更加难得
Rarer still one that might... become more.
有些人为此不惜一切
There are some that do and risk all for it...
虽然这世界会不遗余力地
..And, even though the world and all its might
扼杀他们的...爱
might seek to snuff out their...love...
但他们却如红日 将爱燃出光明的烈焰
they burn with it, fierce and bright, like the sun.
我所感受到的那份爱
The love that I have known,
我无力去追求
the strength needed of me was not there.
我辜负了
I failed, er...
我辜负了我妻子 柯布顿小姐
..I failed my wife, Miss Cobden.
我不希望你也遭受这份折磨
I would not have that pain visited upon you.
你说过去只有阴暗的引力
You said the past was naught but black magnetism.
如果我愿意 你会帮我抵抗它
If I allowed, you would help me resist it.
我已经
I have...
受够了黑暗
..Had enough of the darkness...
如果你愿帮我重见光明
..If you would help me know the sun.
埃德蒙
Well, Edmund...
希望你不会每次请我吃晚饭或跳舞
..I do hope you're not going to launch into sonnets
都要如此诗兴大发
every time you wish to take me for dinner and a dance.
你老是这样我会烦的
I should find all the swooning quite tiresome.
我不会做你的情妇
I will not be your mistress.
我不会跟你秘密私会
I will not stand for shady encounters and stolen assignations.
-我不能离婚... -我也不会要你那么做
- I, er...I cannot divorce... - Nor do I ask that.
但如果我们要像红日般燃烧
But if we are to burn fierce as the sun...
那我们就要让世界看到我们的光亮
..Then I should have us share our light with the world entire.
好吗
Shall we?
出价吧 小子
Name me a price, boy.
我出了
It's named.
下集预告
玛姬 我只需要过一夜
A bed for the night, Maggie, that's all.
但是这里的人
Each soul here, when first they came,
刚来时都对世界失去了信任
had reason never to trust again.
是那群该死的犹太人干的
It's the bloody Jews!
赶紧把那些犹太人都绞死
Hang the noose around the lot of the kike bastards!
搅起犹太人和非犹太人对立的黑手
Whoever seeks to set Jew against Gentile
要对爱尔兰人下手了
would do the same for the Irish.
-你对他的爱不是真的 贝拉 -是的
- Your love for him is not real, Bella. - It is.
不 不是的
No, it is not.
你是谁
Who are you?
你要拿警棍打我吗
Will you have at me with your billy club?
贝内特 别 放过他吧 我会跟你解释
Bennet, no! Leave him be. I'll explain.
我看到她了 贝内特 她跟个男人在一起
I saw her, Bennet, with a man.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表