剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
For this neighbourhood to emerge from the swamp,
就必须给欣奇克利夫这类人支持和鼓励
the Hinchcliffes of our world must feel our support and encouragement.
说得好 弗莱特 案无小案
You have it, Flight. It all matters.
给我找到这个维尔纳
You find this man Werner for me.
就是起普通的袭击案件 探长
It is a complaint of common assault, Inspector.
派个手下来做笔录就够了
A bobby with a notebook would have been quite adequate.
甚至可以说 那样会更好
If not, in fact, preferable.
借这个机会能见到你 我就...来了
There was an opportunity to see you and I... took it.
难道自从你站在门口
And no such similar opportunity presented itself
对我表白之后这一个月里
in the month since you last stood in that doorway
都没有见我的机会吗
and professed that what you felt for me was love?
那晚之后发生了太多事
Much has happened since that night.
我的警长
My, er...my sergeant.
妻子去世了
His wife was taken from him.
代我慰问一下他
I do hope that you will pass my sympathies.
我找不到他 简
I cannot find him, Jane.
他在为妻子的死自责
I believe he holds himself responsible for it.
-是他的错吗 -不是
- And was he? - No.
但是他
But such guilt...
有过这种自责感
..It is not unfamiliar to him.
我也是
Nor to myself.
我也想理解 埃德蒙 真的 但是
I try to understand, Edmund. I do. But...
这五周我独自一人
Almost five weeks to sit alone
不知道你究竟...
in the confusion of knowing that you...
你究竟在怕什么
What is it here that frightens you so much?
我怕自己想哄你开心
That in seeking to make you happier than you were before,
却反倒惹你伤心
I might, in fact, do the reverse.
你已经伤我了
I am afraid that's already been achieved.
但是埃德蒙 你还可以弥补
But, Edmund, it is within your power to remedy it.
那我至少先调查你的手下
Well... let me begin, at least, by helping you with this matter
在圣保罗码头遇袭的事吧
of the assaults on your men at St Paul's Wharfside.
找到你了
Now I have you.
我找到他了 队长
I believe I've found him, Sergeant.
找到谁了 弗莱特先生
Who's that, Mr Flight?
那个骗子 维尔纳
The confidence man - Werner.
他诈骗了欣奇克利夫先生
He is accused of defrauding Mr Hinchcliffe.
每年都有五宗类似的诈骗手艺人案件
Every year, five similar swindles on five similar tradesmen -
铁匠 木匠 裁缝
smiths, furniture makers, tailors.
然后不到一周 就会有甩卖♥♥
Then within a week, a flash-sale advertised,
出♥售♥破产商家和地♥产♥的物品
the belongings of bankrupt businesses and properties.
今早就有这样的"甩卖♥♥" 队长
There is one such "Sale" begins this very morning, Sergeant.
那...
Well...
你快去买♥♥东西吧 弗莱特先生
..then you best go shopping, Mr Flight.
我找维尔纳
I seek a man called Werner.
两先令
Two shillings?
你是维尔纳吗
You are Werner?
你要买♥♥什么
What is it you want, boy?
买♥♥件罩衫吗
A frock to step out in?
H分局的
H Division.
拦住他
Stop him!
H分局的啊
H Division, is it?
好吧
Well...
我们现在在莱姆豪斯区了
..You're in Limehouse now.
我在这里受到保护
And I...am protected.
没错 娘娘腔
Yes. That's right, Daphne.
你知道这是谁的地盘
You know who runs things around here.
塞恩这名字对你来说不陌生吧
The name "Shine" Familiar to you, is it?
但善行可以抵消罪孽的愧疚和惩罚
But guilt and penalty of sin may be removed, may they not,
不是吗
through good deeds?
你努力在工作中履行主的旨意吗
You strive to perform God's will in your work?
是的 神父
I do, Father.
你想要什么 孩子
What is it you want, my son?
我想当个好人
To be a good man.
来呀 站起来 珀金斯
Come on - get upstanding, Perkins.
-巴顿 拿水来 -是 长官
- Barton, water. - Yes, sir.
塞恩探长 我能跟您谈谈吗
Inspector Shine - I would speak with you, sir?
弗莱特警官 好久不见 小子
Well now, Constable Flight - how I've missed ya, my boy.
我身在曹营的眼线
My cuckoo in another man's nest.
莱曼街又有什么消息
What word from Leman Street?
过来说
Come here.
我受命逮捕一个叫维尔纳的人
I am set to apprehend a man named Werner,
但现在我无法完成使命
but now find I cannot do so
因为他给了你保护费
for the fact he pays you his protection.
你不用紧张 警官
You are not to get yourself flustered, Detective Constable.
维尔纳先生无足挂齿
Mr Werner can be careless.
而你不过是
And you are guilty of nothing
在履行自己的职责罢了
but performing the duties with which you are entrusted.
抱歉 但并非如此 不是吗
Forgive me, but that is not...quite accurate now, is it?
怎么了
What's this?
良心不安了吗
Do you now succumb to introspection?
别忘了我当初找到你时的情形
Do not forget what you were when I first found you -
注定要入狱或早死的爱尔兰混混
a little Paddy wretch destined for jail or an early grave.
瞧瞧你现在 一副刑事调查局的派头
And now look at you - quite the CID swell.
或许尊敬的里德
So perhaps the estimable Reid
会认为你破案的能力
does not consider you quite as efficacious
不尽如人意
in your crime-solving as he might wish.
但那并不是你在他身边的主要目的 不是吗
But that is not the prime purpose that finds you by his side, is it?
-是不是 弗莱特 -是 长官
- Is it, Flight? - No, sir.
那是什么呢
Then what is?
给您通风报信 如果他盯上您的话
To forewarn you...should his gaze fall in your direction.
棒极了 好小子
Great. Good boy.
你的租金迟交了一周 夫人
You're a week late with your payments, madam.
我知道
I know this.
我不得不称之为丈夫的男人挥霍了它
The man I regret I must call husband has squandered it.
情况有所好转吗
Are matters rectified?
没有
They are not.
你还记得我们的合同条款吗
And you recall the terms of our agreement?
记得
I do.
姑娘们
Girls!
在我们开始讨论之前
And before we commence such discussions,
你或许想享受一下我们的服务
I thought you might enjoy a little of what we have built here.
当然 全记在我账上
On the house, of course.
你的帐不就是我的吗
You mean on MY house, do you not?
当然
I do.
让她们出去
Send them away.
出去吧 姑娘们
Leave us, girls.
-也许太早了 -不
- Perhaps it is early. - No.
她们太年轻了
They are early in years.
我要的不是女孩 夫人 而是女人
It is not a girl I want, madam. It's a woman.
毕竟 我们的合同里有一项附加条款
After all, there is an additional clause in our contract.
我要的并不多
It is not too much to ask, is it,
只要你答应与我一♥夜♥欢♥愉
when your handing to me but one night of pleasure
就能得到自♥由♥
might in return hand you your freedom?
进来
Come.
这是达根先生的行李
Mr Duggan's particulars -
他们问该送到哪个房♥间
we are asked which is the best room for them.
惊讶什么 夫人 这毕竟是我的地盘
Why so startled, Madam? After all, it is my house.
你说这行李该放哪呢
Now, where would you suggest?
布鲁伊特剧院
*我如此高兴*
*I feel so glad*
*我的心从未如此雀跃*
*I never had such joy within my heart*
*有人邀我去约会*
*I've been asked out*
*毫无疑问*
*And without doubt*
*我迫不及待赴约*
*I'm dying to make a start...*
我还能怎么办 哈特小姐
What am I to do, Miss Hart?
你想让厄斯金小姐从日场换到夜场演出
You wish for Miss Erskine to rise from matinee to evening billing,
但你应该看得出 她的歌♥声
but surely you must see the girl sings like
像是三月狂风中的芦苇
a reed caught in a March gale.
*我邀他进门饮茶*
*I'll ask him home for tea*
*若他踩到我的裙摆 我会说他放荡*
*I shall say to my young man gay if he treads upon my frock*
*场上新手 甜蜜糖果*
*Randy-pandy, sugardy candy*
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表