剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
your laws improvised to fit a modern world
而临时写就的
still in its birth pains.
你说我♥操♥纵一个人杀了另一个人
You say that I did fix one man to cause another's death?
有这种可能
Maybe I have.
但你无法证明这就是事实
But you can't demonstrate that as a fact.
你能做的不过是找人作证
All you can do is bring witness.
两个人凭言语对质
One man's word against another.
而言语并不一定代表真♥相♥
And words are unreliable signifiers of the truth.
你的世界会进步
Your world will advance.
我敢肯定像你这样的人会推动世界进步
I am certain that men like yourself will make sure of it.
而在那一天来临之前 我早就化为伦敦的泥土了
I will have returned to London clay before that day dawns.
在那之前 你只是孩子
Till then, you are a child.
而我是块饱经风霜的磐石
And I, I'm a man of old stone.
给我待在这儿
You will stay here.
如你所愿
As you please.
抬起头来
Chin up.
你就要脱离炼狱了
You are to be released from your purgatory.
先生们 我等了好久啊
Gentlemen. I have been kept waiting.
我还有其他事要处理 探长
Other cattle to herd, Inspector.
现在轮到我了 那我们直说吧
And now my time is come? So let us cut to it.
我想我不用假装
I do not believe I need go through
对你们二位表现出震怒
performances of astonished outrage for you both.
我被监禁于此 是因为你们怀疑我犯下罪行
I am incarcerated here due to your suspecting foul deeds of me.
那么说吧 探长 总督察
So, elaborate, Inspectors.
我将作出辩驳
And I shall offer...rebuttal.
这个人 你认识他吗
This man, he is known to you?
我的确看他眼熟
He is indeed familiar to me.
啊对 我想起来了
Yes. I remember all.
艾伯特·弗莱特
Albert Flight.
爱尔兰人
Irish.
卖♥♥假酒 往酒里掺硫磺和松脂
Sold gin, mixed with sulphur and turpentine,
对不对
did you not?
害得好多人瞎了眼 探长 总督察
Men and women went blind, Inspectors.
瞧瞧他如今
And here he is now.
变成了刑事调查局的警探
Reinvented as a CID man.
能想象那会有多丢人吗
Can you imagine the scandal, sir
如果你们真对我立案
if you bring this case against me?
逮捕记录 艾伯特·弗莱特
根据一个投毒犯的话提出指控
All accusations based on the word of a poisoner
他还成功混进了白教堂警局
who has successfully lied his way into the Whitechapel police.
他说的话 是真的吗
What this man says, there is truth in it?
求您了 总督察
Please, Chief Inspector!
他死了就对我们没用了
He is no use to us dead.
活着对你也没用
No use to you alive, neither!
且不说你注定会失败
Never mind your inevitable failure,
但媒体的曝光就会毁了我们的工作
but the glaring light you will throw on our work,
我们的生计
our livelihood,
我们警队
our uniform,
和我们在这个城市中脆弱的地位
the fragile position we hold in this city.
你是布卢姆斯伯里来的 你有记录的
You were a Bloomsbury man - you had a record.
那都是真的 长官
Those records were true, sir.
在那之前呢 这是怎么回事
But before then? This?
我以前...
The man I was, is...
是个可恶的人 我已经忘记那个人了
abhorrent to me, sir. Forgotten.
或许你忘了
By you, perhaps.
但你的过去引领了你如今的路
But your past has guided your present.
不 长官 我在这儿为你做的工作
No, sir, the work I have done for you, here.
我♥干♥得很好
It was good work.
里德探长 那些工作 是在做好事
And that work was meant, Mr Reid, from my heart, was proper work.
我努力想摆脱我的耻辱 长官
I fought to outrun my shame, sir.
谁都无法摆脱耻辱 弗莱特
No man may do that, Flight.
还要继续扣押我吗
Am I to be detained here any longer?
我还要为锦标赛决赛训练呢
There is a championship final for which I must train myself.
我可是要对战你的手下 是吧 探长
And it is your man I face, is it not, Inspector?
叫什么来着 韦莱特 希望他抗打
What's his name? Wheelwright? I do hope he's resilient.
拳击场上可是死过人的
Men have died in that roped ring before now.
达根先生
Mr Duggan.
塞恩先生
Mr Shine.
苏珊 听我说
Susan, hear me out.
我来是因为我仍然想帮你摆脱他
I came because I still hope to save you from him.
说来听听啊
And so tell.
你要怎么拯救我
How am I to be rescued by you?
那颗钻石
The diamond.
钻石 就是你给我看的那块不值钱的石头
The diamond. The worthless rock you have shown to me already.
你说它不值钱 但不是那样
You may call it worthless, but it's not.
有人为了找到它不惜杀人
There are men that intend to kill for its recapture.
杀谁
Kill who?
我哥哥 我
My brother, myself.
那我或许该帮他们找到你
Then perhaps I should lead them to you.
不 该死的 我知道你还爱我
No! No, no god damn it. You love me still, I know it.
我向你保证我不爱
I assure you I do not.
那颗钻石 或许是
This stone, it may be all
我们摆脱那个混♥蛋♥办法 求你了
and everything we need to get clear of that sack of shit. Please.
我有可靠消息
I have it on authority
达根可能会买♥♥下那颗钻石
that Duggan can be led to the purchase of this stone.
让我劝他买♥♥下吗
Led by me, you imagine?
这样你欠的债就能用他自己的钱偿还
The debt is then repaid with his own money.
要我给你画张解剖图吗 丈夫
Must I draw you an anatomical sketch, husband?
债已经偿清了 打啊
The debt is paid. Try it.
我已经感觉不到痛苦了
I have no more pain to be felt.
或许还能找到幸福
There may yet be joy, however.
不管付出怎样的代价 哪怕要我流血
Look, whatever it takes, darling, till my blood be spilt,
我会想办法让你重露笑颜
I will find what it takes to make you smile again.
求你给我这个机会
Only allow it. Allow me the opportunity, this opportunity.
幸福已经不可能了
Joy is passing.
但是复仇
Vengeance, however...
我愿看到有人为复仇流血
that is a pursuit for which I would see blood spilt.
你说有凶残
You say there are men of vicious
不惜杀人的人在找那颗钻石
and murderous intent who wish to reclaim this gem?
没错
I do.
弗莱特 得惩罚他 埃德蒙
Flight. He must feel the whip, Edmund.
为什么 弗莱德 有什么用
Why, Fred? To what end?
打他又打不到杰迪戴亚·塞恩或是赛拉斯·达根
We may not strike at Jedediah Shine or Silas Duggan through him.
-或许我们根本动不了他俩 -那怎么办
- We may not strike at those men at all. - What, then?
假如 我们走进商业街上
Say, imagine, we might, you and I, walk into a chophouse
一家餐馆 就在这家餐馆里
on the Commercial Road and in that chophouse we...
我们抓到了那个被世人称为
lay our hands up on the shoulder of the man the world made
开膛手的人 我们确信
The Ripper, know him
他就是那个凶手 我们会怎么做
unequivocally for that killer, what would we do?
我有些想做的事
There is what I would like to do.
但跟我能做的事有所不同
And there is what I am permitted to do.
所以我们不能
And so instead of pinioning
戳破他的眼睛把他钉在墙上
his head to the wall through his eyeball,
我们要逮捕他 然后开始寻找证据
we would show him our irons then go about the process of proof.
我们会那么做
We would.
至少我会
I would.
恶人可以随心所欲 而那些好人
Evil men do as they please, men who would be good...
他们只能按规矩来
..They must do as they are allowed.
我并不想提
I did not...wish to speak of it.
但你得知道 你跟那个议员的事
But you must know, this, er, matter with the Councillor.
警视厅那边有些不满 你可是有妇之夫
There are ructions at The Yard. You a married man.
我得让你跟她断了
I am to tell you to break it off.
如果我不肯呢
If I do not?
取消你的养老金 开除你
Take your pension. Find other work.
亲爱的简
是块原石
It is in the rough.
还是偷来的
And it is stolen.
的确是个障碍
That is an impediment.
这么便宜 我有点担心
Such fripperies cause me disquiet.
我很遗憾 苏珊 但我就这么想
I'm sorry, Susan, but that is my sense of it.
我也很遗憾 你会觉得三万英镑是个小数目
And I am sorry that you consider £30,000 a frippery.
或者你是觉得我配不上那样的东西吧
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表