Yes!
对
Which is not to say that, subjectively, it wasn’t funny.
我不是说我主观上觉得你这招不好笑
Are you going to stay?
你要留在这儿吗
There’s infinite timelines, Morty.
有无数条时间线 Morty
Why would I stay in the one where I trashed the White House,
我为什么还要待在这里 我在这儿把白宫闹了个底朝天
became an enemy of America
变成了美国公敌
and the lowest-status character in my idiot family?
还成了我的呆子家庭里地位最底下的人
Because of the fart?
为了那个屁可以吗
There’s still some rubble over there.
那儿还有点碎砖块
I don’t think you’ve ever understood
我认为你从没弄明白
what “Secretary of the Interior” means!
内务部长到底是干什么的
Hi, Mr. President. I’m Rick Sanchez,
嗨 总统先生 我是Rick Sanchez
but not the one that did this.
但不是这次捣乱的那个
We Ricks travel the infinite and switch places with each other
我们Rick游历于无穷宇宙中 而且会和彼此交换位置
like hermit crabs, I think.
就像寄居蟹 我觉得
I’m Fly Fishing Rick.
我是飞钓Rick
You can distinguish me from the Rick
您可以把我
that you had a falling-out with
和那个跟您打了一架的Rick区分开来
by my fly-fishing enthusiasm and accompanying hat.
通过我对飞钓的热爱和我戴的帽子
I hope I can be of service
我希望我能出一份力
if, uh, you ever find the planet to be in danger.
如果 呃 你发现这颗星球处于危险中的话
Friends?
交个朋友
Sounds good to me.
听起来不错
Kids, dinner!
孩子们 晚餐来了
I got Panda Express!
我点了熊猫中餐外卖♥♥
Did you get sugar chicken?
你买♥♥了香甜鸡吗
That’s kind of the only thing they have.
他们差不多只有这个吧
I love Panda E! Thanks, Mom!
我爱熊猫中餐外卖♥♥ 多谢老妈
I’m hoping to get a piece of your sugar chicken later.
我希望待会儿能尝尝你的香甜鸡
[ Laughs] STop it.
讨厌
Here’s your [burps] stupid hat, dipshit.
给你的脑残帽子 傻♥逼♥
Dad, you can’t talk to Jerry that way anymore.
爸 你不能再那样和Jerry说话了
We’re a real family now.
我们现在是个真正的家庭了
In many ways, things will be like Season 1
从很多意义上来讲 事情会变得和第一季一样
but more streamlined.
但是更精简流畅
Now Jerry and I are happily married parents,
现在Jerry和我是幸福的已婚父母
and the idea that I was motivated
还有我因为对你离开的恐惧而激发的想法
by a fear of you leaving can be eschewed.
都烟消云散了
Eschewed? You’ve never used that word.
烟消云散 你从来没用过这个词
Maybe you are a clone.
可能你真是个克隆人
[ Laughs] lit’s not like Rick would tell us.
Rick又不会告诉我们
Ooh-wee! What a season!
噢咦 真是精彩的一季
Sorry I never showed up, but I got married.
不好意思我再没出场 但是我结婚了
I had a baby.
有了小孩儿
I went back to school and got my G-E-E-E-D.
我回到了学校 拿到了我的高中同等学学学历
What did you do while you were waiting?
你在等待的时候做了什么呢
Hopefully you didn’t just fuck around and waste your life.
希望你不只是到处乱搞 浪费生命
Ooh-wee!
噢咦
See you for Season 4 in, like, a really long time!
第四季见 大概要很长的时间
I might even have a big white Santa Claus beard
我可能会长出圣诞老人那样的大白胡子
and -- and -- and a --
还有 还有 还有一
and a couple of grandkids
还有一群孙子
and all that kind of stuff.
之类之类的
See you -- See you then!
我也不知道什么时间能见 先再见吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表