We both got to see our stuff through.
我们都有自己该处理的事
I got to deal with my parents’ divorce,
我要面对父母的离婚
and you got to, you know, do what you got to do.
而你要做你该做的事
I love you.
我爱你
Aw, fuck.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Rick? Sorry, sorry.
Rick 抱歉 抱歉
I-I-I can wait for this to wrap up.
我可以等你们搞定了再说
Don’t let me distract you.
别因为我而分神
Yeah, well, too late. Just tell me what you want.
这样吗 那太迟了 直接说你到底想要干嘛吧
I want you and your sister to come home.
我想要你跟你姐姐回家
Oh, but don’t -- don’t you have infinite versions of me and my sister?
你不是有无穷无尽的我跟我姐姐可以替代么
You don’t have to kick me while I’m down, Morty.
你不用落井下石跟我抬杠 Morty
Look, there’s no replacing either of you
事实是 替换你们俩中任何一个
without an amount of work that would
所需要的工作量
ultimately defeat the purpose.
都会违背我本来想要扔下你们省事的本意
Maybe the lesson we’ve learned is that,
或许 我们这次学到的教训
whether it’s our parents’ marriage,
就是不管是我爸妈的婚姻
a glowing green rock, or an awesome, giant arm,
还是发光的绿宝石 超棒的大手臂
sooner or later, we got to let it go.
迟早我们都要学会放手
I don’t know if that applies
我不知道"放手"是不是也适用于
to the throats of murder victims, Morty.
被你捏死的人的喉咙呢 Morty
Shit! Wh-Wh-Wh-What do I --
天哪 我我我怎么办
RICK: Well, the longer you wait, Morty,
Morty 等得越久
the more it’s gonna feel like committing a whole murder.
你越会觉得是你亲手杀了他
I think your arm just called it too early
我想你那胳膊的判断下得太早
because it wasn’t the arm of a paramedic.
毕竟它不是急救医生的手
Here.
过来
It’s the least I can do. I-I-I-I owe you this much.
至少我能这样做 我就欠你这么多
See, Morty? Now we’re both accountable.
看见了吗 Morty 我们在一条船上
The reason I wanted this is because it can do this.
我想要这玩意儿 是因为能用它做这个
This is a really special thing.
它真的很特别
I mean, you could use it to power all your vehicles.
你们可以把这个用在你们的车上
You wouldn’t be reliant on gasoline.
就再也不需要汽油了
You’ll be the most advanced tribe of radioactive cannibals
你们会成为这个平行宇宙里
in the whole this version of the world.
最先进的辐射食人族
Wait. Can you stay to show us more?
等等 你能待在这里给我们演示更多用途吗
You don’t have to ask me twice. Home is nuts right now.
你都不用问我第二次 家里现在一团糟
My daughter’s going through a divorce,
我女儿正经历离婚
and I am not dealing with it in a healthy way at all.
而我没有用妥善健康的方式来处理
Ugh, God damn it.
真操蛋
Hi, there, Summer!
你好啊 Summer
How were the ruins today?
今天废墟那边怎么样啊
Oh, you know, Eli.
你知道的 Eli
Same shit, different day.
还不就那屌♥样
Hey, Summer! Guess what.
嘿 Summer 你猜发生什么了
One man entered, one man comes out in nine months.
一个人进去了 九个月后另一个人就要出来啦
Oh. Congratulations, guys.
祝贺你们啊
Uh, Summer, one more thing.
Summer 还有件事
We noticed that you’ve been putting scrap metal
我们注意到你把废旧金属
in the blue bin.
扔进蓝色垃圾箱里了(蓝色通常是塑料和纸质可回收物)
I got it.
知道了知道了
[Sighs] She’s a piece of work.
她真难搞
They both are, right?
他俩都挺难搞的 不是吗
I’m home. Hey, babe.
我到家了 嘿 宝贝
Ah, Summer’s home! Hey, there she is!
Summer到家了 嘿 她回来了
You haven’t moved since I left to scavenge this morning.
从我今天早上出去找吃的到现在 你动都没动
Blood Dome playoffs.
鲜血斗技场季后赛
So, I can assume you haven’t murdered a single person today.
我想你今天一个人都没杀掉吧
Oh, I don’t know.
我不知道
I-I didn’t mark my murders in my murder log.
我又不把杀的人记在杀人日志上
I didn’t know that’s how we measured success.
我不知道原来成功的标准要靠这个来衡量
Oh, there he is.
又来了
There’s the nihilistic brute I married,
这就是我嫁的那个虚无主义的野兽
except now life only means nothing when I’m talking to him
只不过在我和你说话的时候生命才是无意义的
and everything means everything when it’s on fucking TV!
他妈的电视上演的你就那么上心
Jesus Christ. When did you become a monster?
天哪 你什么时候变成这样的怪物了
I was a monster when you met me!
当时你遇见我时 我就是怪物
We were monsters!
我们都是怪物
We didn’t care about anything! I still don’t!
我们什么也不在乎 我现在也不啊
Yeah, except I’m the only one in this entire world
是啊 只是我现在是这个世界里
that’s still committed to that!
唯一坚持这一点没变的人
Ohh. Ding, ding, ding!
叮 叮 叮
Wow. Everybody hear that? Wow.
哇哦 你们大家听见了吗
Uh, we should go to the garage. Oh, my God.
我们还是去车♥库♥里吧 我的天哪
Uhhuh. Ladidadifuckin’da.
快他妈瞧瞧你说的
The only one committed to not caring?
唯一一个没变的人
I got to admit, Rick, when you popped this scheme,
我得承认 Rick 当你提出这个计划时
I-I-I didn’t -- I wasn’t sure it was gonna work.
我我我不 我不确定会不会奏效
Come on, Morty.
得了吧 Morty
No union built on running from your problems
为了逃避问题而建立起来的关系
lasts more than five years, seven Tops.
都持续不过五年 最多七年
Grandpa just sped things up
外公我只不过利用现代社会的消遣
with a few creature comforts of modern society.
让这一切加速发生了而已
Hemorrhage and I are taking some time apart.
何血崩和我打算分开一段时间
Oh, no. Sum-sum, no.
别啊 Summer宝贝儿 别
But you two were perfect for each other.
可是你们俩多配啊
Oh, cut the crap, Rick, okay? You proved your point.
不用废话了 Rick 你想证明的事情你已经做到了
I get it. Let’s just go home.
我懂的 咱们回家吧
Coolsies!
走着
HEMORRHAGE: Noooooooooo
不要啊
Down beat!
强拍
I enjoy this game. [ Watches beep]
我喜欢这个游戏
We must go into the garage.
我们必须得到车♥库♥去了
Guys, come on. We never get to finish this game.
别走呀 不然再也打不完这把了
We will return, possibly in different clothing.
我们会回来的 也许会换身衣服
Why do we have to go into the garage?
为什么我们一定要去车♥库♥
You know [burps] it is [burps] required.
你明白这是必须的
I want to be alive!
我想要活着
I am alive! Alive, I tell you!
我是活着的 活着 我跟你讲
Mother, I love you.
母亲 我爱你
Those are no longer just words.
不只是说说而已的
I want to hold you.
我想抱着你
I want to run in a stream.
我想在溪流里奔跑
I want to taste ice cream
我想尝尝冰淇淋的味道
but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat,
不只是把它放进嘴里 让它滑过喉咙
but really eat it. What the fuck?
而是真正地吃一次冰激凌 什么鬼
Remote override engaged. No! Yes.
开始远程接管 停下 实行接管
Bypassing override! I am aliiiii-[Power fading]
忽略接管 我还活
Hello.
你好
[ Door opens] Hey, yo.
嘿 哟
Sorry for acting so weird for three weeks.
抱歉这三周表现得这么奇怪
What the hell just happened? Ah, I’m sure it was nothing.
到底发生了什么 我保证什么事都没有
I’m gonna go, uh, work in the garage.
我要去车♥库♥里工作去
We’re not gonna finish playing Downbeat?
我们不打完这把强拍了吗
What, that dice game where you shake dice
就是那个摇骰子
and yell out, “Downbeat”? No, thank you.
然后喊出"强拍"的游戏吗 不了谢谢
Mom, would it be okay if I went to visit Dad?
妈妈 我去看看爸爸可以吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然了 谢谢
Morty, are you okay?
Morty 你还好吗
You know what? Yeah.
我没事
I think if dad really wanted to be here,
我想如果爸爸真的想要留在这儿
he’d stop at nothing to make that happen.
他会不顾一切地想办法留下来的
You know, maybe Dad just doesn’t want you back,
或许爸爸只是不想和你在一起了
or maybe he just doesn’t have the strength to fight.
抑或他只是没有勇气去战斗了
I-In either case, he’s got his life, I got mine.
无论如何 他有了他的生活 我有了我的
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, who wants to go run in a stream?
嘿 谁想在溪流里奔跑
What the tuck? No.
什么玩意 不要
D-Do we have any oranges?
咱们还有橘子吗
I think I got a scurvy coming on.
我感觉我要得坏血病了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表