Our -- Our toxins have as much a right to their woridview as --
我 我们的有毒体一样有权利根据他们的世界观
Morty, how is it healthy to slap me?
Morty 扇我耳光怎么会是健康的呢
Obviously my version of health
显然我对健康的理解
is a hell of a lot different from yours,
和你们的有天差地别
you useless old turd.
你个没用的老垃圾
Wait. That’s it.
等等 我想到了
How could that detox machine know the difference
排毒机怎么知道
between healthy and sick for everything that goes through it?
怎么区分里面事物的健康与否呢
It can’t.
它做不到的
It must be by the individual’s own definition of toxicity.
它必须是通过每个人自己对毒性的定义来判断的
That means...
那就是说
Dad! What What the hell, Rick?
爸 这是怎么回事 Rick
I’ll explain on the way.
我路上再解释
GUNK RICK: This “Moon Tower,” Morty,
Morty 这就是月亮塔
i[burps]s the perfect height and metallic composition
完美的高度与金属构成
for the a[burps]mplification and beaming of toxic energies.
用于放大并发射有毒能量
What do you think about that, Morty?
Morty 你怎么看
Are you excited about that, Morty?
Morty 有没有很激动
Oh, man. I’m just freaked out. I-It’s too high up here.
哦 天 这里太高了 吓到我了
Once I flip this switch,
只要我扳下这个开关
the entire world is gonna be just as toxic as us, baby.
整个世界都会像我们一样有毒的
As we praise our loving Father --
赞美仁慈的天父
God is a lie! We made him up for money!
上帝是我们编造出来赚钱的谎言
Santa Claus isn’t real.
圣诞老人不是真的
You were all mistakes! [Groans]
你们从一开始就是错误
[Laughs] We fuckin’ did it, Morty.
Morty 我们他妈的做到了
Put your fuckin’ hands in the air.
快他妈的举起你的双手
Yeah, you little piece of shit.
你这小废物
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Didn’t you learn last time that you can’t beat me?
上次打不过我 你没学到点什么吗
Yeah, I did. And then I learned something else.
对 我学到了 但之后我又学了点别的
This. Aah! [Screams, moans]
比如说这个 啊啊啊
That bullet is laced with an encrypted nanobotic virus
那个子弹里装着加密的纳米病毒
that will disintegrate your Morty in about, ah, 20 minutes.
会在大约20分钟内分解你的Morty
You think I give a shit?
你觉得我在乎吗
I know you give a shit, dummy.
我知道你在乎的 傻瓜
Because I know I don’t.
因为我知道我自己不在乎
Here’s another thing I know.
我还知道一件事
The decryption key that neutralizes the virus.
中和病毒的解密方法
You want it? Come and get it.
想要吗 来拿呀
Merge with me and you’ll know how to save him.
和我融合 你就知道怎么救他了
Pfft. Come on, man. I’ve been trapped
切 拜托 我被困在
in your pussy brain for 70 years of delusions,
你的孬逼脑子里犯了七十年的傻
but this is the all-time weakest bluff that I’ve ever --
但这是我见过最唬不住人的
Jesus Christ! What are you doing?!
嗷嗷 天哪 你在做什么
He’s cutting your time in half.10 minutes. Ohh! It hurts!
他把时间缩短了一半 还有10分钟 哦哦 好疼
What is your problem?
你什么毛病
Oh, I had all my problems removed -- my entitlement,
哦 我把我所有的毛病都去掉了 觉得别人都欠我
my narcissism, my crippling loneliness,
自恋 让我寸步难行的孤独
my irrational attachments.
不理性的感情
They must be somewhere. They ain’t over here, bro.
这些东西肯定在什么地方 兄弟 但不在我这儿
I’m not going back in there!
我不要回去
Honestly, I don’t care either way.
说实话 我怎样都不在乎
I hate having you in me.
我讨厌拥有你这部分感情
And when I say “honestly” you can believe it,
当我说"说实话"的时候 你完全可以信我
because we both know I’m too healthy to lie.
因为我们都知道我是健康的 不会说谎
Watch. [ Screams]
看着
All right! Knock it off! You’re not impressing anyone.
够了 停下 你唬不住人的
Morty, not that I give a shit, but are you okay?
Morty 不是我在乎你 但是你还好吗
Jesus Christ, it hurts. Relax, quit your bitching.
天啊 超疼 放松 别抱怨了
Y-You’re gonna be fine. Grandpa’s here.
你 你会没事的 外公在呢
[ Laughs] You think that’s funny?
你觉得很好玩吗
Y-You got to have a sense of humor about these things.
你得对这种事有点幽默感
Oh, wait, you can’t.
哦 等等 你做不到
You’re literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture.
你是真的没有办法从更高的角度看事情
I guess it’s just funny because you’ve never done
我觉得很搞笑
anything but complain about me being in charge,
你除了抱怨我主导一切以外什么都没做
but if I ever gave you the wheel we’d be dead in five minutes.
但如果我让你做主的话 我们五分钟之内就都死了
Rick? You poor, dumb, sick animal.
Rick 你这个可怜 愚蠢 病态的禽兽
[Weakly] Rick?
Rick
Aah! Just do it!
啊 动手吧
Just do it, you piece of--
动手吧 你个
I’m back, baby! Regular Rick! Master of both worlds!
我回来啦 宝贝 正常的Rick 两个世界的统治者
Check it it out! Farts]
快看啊
“Excuse me.”
不好意思
Now we’ll just reverse this hacky toxicity beam.
现在我们来扭转这恶心的毒性光束
Man, I really overthink shit when I’m angry.
我生气的时候真的容易想太多
[ Moaning] Oh, give it to me.
哦 还要
Mm, ma-mah.
嗯么
God is not a lie.
上帝不是谎言
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
Ha! All right, Morty,
哈 搞定啦 Morty
now it’s time we re-merge your little ass.
现在该重新融合你个小兔崽子了
You’re a better man than me, Rick.
Rick 你是个比我优秀的人
I’m healthy enough to admit that!
我很健康 我愿意承认这一点
That kid is a real piece of shit.
这孩子真是个混♥蛋♥
Y-Y-You’re gonna save me, right?
你 你会救我的 对吧
Part of me wanted to, Toxic Morty.
一部分我很想救你 毒Morty
Part of me really wanted to.
一部分我真的很想
I’m telling you, these shares are hot. Yeah.
我跟你说 这些股票超级火 对
That sounds like a good idea. It’s definitely a good idea.
听起来是个好主意 绝对是个好主意
Duane, Duane, Duane, I get it. Now can you get me?
Duane Duane Duane 我懂你的意思 你知道我在说什么吗
Have I ever lied to you?
我什么时候骗过你
That’s right, and ask around, I never do, Duane.
这就对了 到处打听打听 我从来不骗人 Duane
Let me put this real simple.
咱们把话说得简单明了
This stock is a beautiful redhead, recently single,
这支股是个刚单身的红发女孩儿
not looking to date but ready to fall in love,
她不找人约会 却时刻都会坠入爱河
and fate has put her locker two down from yours, Duane --
命运让她的储物柜与你的之间只有两格相隔 Duane
two lockers down.
两格之隔
So step up or step off, Duane.
要么上前 要么后退 Duane
Blue pill or red pill, what’ll it be, bro?
蓝药片还是红药片(<黑客帝国>) 你说呢 兄弟
Totally understand, Duane.
完全理解 Duane
You’re the boss. [ Phone beeps]
你说了算
Heinholz Biotech --
海茵赫兹生物科技
million and a half at thirty-three.
33刀的价钱买♥♥150万
[ Cheers and applause] Heh.
哈
You little fuckin’ monster.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个怪物
Mmm! Is this organic?
嗯 这是有机的么
Mmm!
嗯
[ Celiphone vibrates] Go for Morty.
这是Morty 请讲
Hi, Morty. It’s Jessica.
嗨 Morty 是Jessica
Look, can we just talk for a minute?
听着 能聊两句吗 一分钟就好
Is that how long it takes for Rick to trace my location?
Rick追踪我的位置要这么久是吗
Come back, Morty. I miss you.
回来吧 Morty 我想你
You miss the old me.
你想念的是过去的我
You miss someone that loved you so much,
你想念的是那个深爱着你
you never had to love ‘em back.
而你无需回报以爱的人
How do you know I don’t want to love you?
你怎么知道我不想爱你
Because I’m not sick. Exgirlfriend?
因为我没病 前女友
Should I be jealous? There’s nothing to be jealous of.
我该吃醋么 没什么值得吃醋的事儿
I just realized that I’m scheduled to speak at that fundraiser
我刚想起来 我安排的那个和筹款人的谈话
on our date night.
刚好在我们打算约会的日子
I can cancel. We’ll be together. That’s a date.
我可以取消掉 我们一起去 就当是约会
You are the perfect man.
你真是完美
Oh, sweetie, I think you hit the wrong button.
喔 宝贝 我想你按错键了
You didn’t hang up.
你没挂断电♥话♥
Huh. How ‘bout that?
噢 会怎样呢
Sorry, tiny American Psycho.
抱歉 小小美国精神病人
Time to take the op[burps]posite of your medicine.
是时候来一针毒药了
Do what you got to do. [Screams]Oh! Ow! Aah!
想干啥就干啥吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表