Congrats! You did i[burps]t!
恭喜你 回答正确
It was a bit. All of the descriptors apply to all of you.
就是个梗 所有的描述词对你们每个人都适用
Drunk Rick’s point
醉酒Rick是想说
is that none of you are very special or different.
你们彼此并没有多么特别或多么不同
That’s always his point.
这也是他一直的观点
Let’s just get through this as quickly as possible.
我们赶紧通过这里
Then we’ll deal with the two of you.
然后再慢慢跟你们俩算账
The two of us? I hope you’re proud of yourself.
我们俩 看你做的好事
Uh, I kind of am. I saved the goddamn universe.
的确是好事啊 我他妈的拯救了全宇宙
That’s not the issue, Rick!
这不是问题所在 Rick
Ahh, it would’ve been if I hadn’t!
我要是没救下来 那不就是了吗
The Vindicators say their job
守护者说他们的工作
is to fight evil wherever it hides,
是与隐藏在各处的邪恶势力斗争
but they don’t -- pick the location you’ll --
但他们没有做到 选出那个
you’ll never hear them even mention,
他们从来不提的地名
because to fight darkness is to fight yourself
因为与黑暗斗争 就是与自己斗争
Oh! I know this. Dorian 5!
哦 我知道 多里安5号♥星球
Crocubot, don’t!
机械鳄 别过去
There’s no other possible answer.
不可能是别的答案
My mechanical and reptilian logic are certain of it.
我的机械和爬虫类逻辑非常有把握
[ Squish! Oh!
哦
Huh! I’m seeing more croc than bot here.
看来他鳄的部分比机械的部分多
God damn it!
该死
Uh, what happened on Dorian 5? Nothing!
多里安5号♥星球上发生了什么 没什么
Nothing? We exterminated a planet.
没什么 我们灭杀了一整个星球
W-Wait. Huh?
等等 什么
Doomnomitron was hiding there! He’s a shapeshifter.
末世毁灭者当时藏在那里 他会变形
Destroying Dorian 5 was the only way to kill him.
毁灭多里安5号♥是杀死他唯一的方法
Come on, guys, we’re all thinking it.
同志们 大家都知道是什么了
Don’t -- [Coughs]
别
Don’t make me say it.
别逼我说出来
Oh, okay. This again.
好吧 又得我上
You know [burps] I could have made you a device
其实 我可以帮你做一个装置
to detect Doomnomitron from orbit like [snaps fingers] that.
从轨道上探测出末世毁灭者的位置 小菜一碟
I’m not the one that didn’t want you back. Alan was.
我是想要你回来的 是Alan不想
If you lay those deaths at my doorstep one more time --
如果你再敢把这些死人的帐 算在我的头上
Do not threaten her.
不准威胁她
[ Ding! ] Congrats, you did it.
恭喜你 回答正确
What the hell is “Israel”?
"以色列"又是个什么鬼
I-It’s just something Rick starts talking about
就是个Rick喝大了后喜欢
when he’s blackout drunk.
念叨的东西
W-What? In w-- In w-w-what way?
啥 什么意思
Like, w-w-what's my point?
我想说什么
In a way that has no point.
某种意义上你什么都没说
You just babble about defense budgets and the United Nations
你只会念叨一些军事预算和联♥合♥国♥的事情
and then you pass out.
然后就不省人事了
So, to be clear, I sometimes reference
说清楚了 我有时候
the geopolitical complexities of the Topic,
会提及该话题在地缘政♥治♥上的复杂性
which is not the same as going to an anti-Semitic place.
但这和反犹太可不是一回事
I have no stake in this.
这事和我根本没关系
I don’t, either. I’m -- I’m just saying, if anything,
我也是 我只是说 恰恰相反
the drunk version of me is probably so supportive of Israel
喝醉的那个我或许超级支持以色列
he wants what’s best for it and --
他想要给它最好的
Hey, man, I’m not touching this. You do you.
嘿 我可不管这种事 你自己操心去吧
Aloha.. .means hello and goodbye in Hawaii.
Aloha 在夏威夷的意思是哈喽和拜拜
But, uh, aloha means --
但是 aloha的意思
has nothing to do with this room.
和这间屋子没什么关系
[Coughs] I’m so fuckin’ drunk.
我真是喝高了
Ugh, okay. Here’s the deal.
好啦 是这样的
I-I want to rest my eyes for a little bit.
我想歇会儿眼睛
I’m -- I’m not going to sleep.
我不会睡着
I just -- just need to rest my eyes,
我只是需要休息一下眼睛
so let’s make this one simple.
所以这次简单点
Just. . . try to hit some three-pointers.
只需要 投几个三分球
Let’s say.. .you have to hit. . . five three-pointers
这样吧 你必须射中 五个三分球
in. . . five minutes. . . or -- I don’t know --
在 五分钟的时限之内 要么 我也不知道
the whole place -- the whole planet will get blown up
整个这个地方 整个星球都会
with a nneutrino bomb. [ Beep]
被一个中微子炸♥弹♥炸上天
And try to make it a-a lesson about yourselves,
而且你们要以此反省自己
like -- like how selfish you are --
比如 想想自己多么自私
are or something.
之类的事情
And also Hawaii.
还有 夏威夷
[Sighs] You guys hit the baskets.
你们这些人去投篮
I’ll disarm the drunkenly improvised neutrino bomb.
我去拆那个借酒性装上的中微子炸♥弹♥
There’s a 40% chance it’s a dud,
有40%的可能这是个哑弹
but y-you should still stay back.
但你们还是应该离远点
Morty, how many of these --
Morty 你拆过多少
Too many, Rick! Too many!
太多了 Rick 太多了
Man, I am really getting high-roaded today.
老天 我今天真被说教了不少次
[ Ding ] That’s a threepointer.
三分球进了
Nice shot. Thank you.
好球 谢谢你
You two make quite a team.
你们两个配合得很好
[ Groans] We all do.
我们都配合的很好
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
[ Ding ] That’s a threepointer.
三分球进了
But you guys have always had a -- an unspoken bond.
但是你们之间一直有种 无言的默契
I mean really unspoken.
我是指 真的 不可言说
Like, let’s-not-tell-my-husband unspoken.
是那种 不要告诉我丈夫的那种 不可言说
We aren’t married anymore, Alan.
我们现在不是夫妻了 Alan
Sure, but were we married
没错 但你俩"滞留"在德尔菲6号♥星
when you two were “stranded” on Delphi Six for three days?
整整三天时 我们是夫妻吗
Because I sensed something was weird when you came back,
因为我在你回来的时候感应到了异样
but what do I know about sensitivity?
但我哪懂什么感应能力
I’m just a phantom train conductor.
我只不过是一个幽灵列车员罢了
You’re the pile of ordinary bugs that fucked my wife!
你才是日了我老婆的那堆虫子
[ Ding ] That’s a threepointer.
三分球进了
Where the fuck is the lead wire?
导线他妈在哪儿
You always put it in the weirdest place.
你总是把它放到最奇怪的地方
Urn, uh, over here maybe?
会不会在这儿呢
Jesus Christ, what a shitty neutrino bomb.
天呐 这个中微子炸♥弹♥质量可真差
It's a miracle I ever actually destroy anything.
要真能用这玩意毁掉什么东西也是奇迹了
Oh, I don’t know.
噢 是吗
You managed to destroy just about everything today.
你今天可毁了不少东西呢
The villains, the heroes,
坏人 好人
the lines between them, my childhood.
他们之间的界限 还有我的童年
Thank you. I appreciate it, Morty.
谢谢了哈 Morty 我很感激
I know you were sucking the Kool-Aid
我知道你含着守护者的鸡♥巴♥
out of the Vindicators’ dicks,
尝到了不少甜头
so the fact that I was right about them
所以要承认我说的是对的
must be pretty hard to admit.
对你来说肯定很难吧
Yeah, it is. You know why, Rick?
没错 Rick 知道为什么吗
Because when you’re an asshole,
因为当你犯浑的时候
it doesn’t matter how right you are.
不管你说得多有道理
Nobody wants to give you the satisfaction.
没人会乐意让你得意的
I know. Everyone wants people they like to be right.
我知道 大家都希望自己喜欢的人是正确的
That’s why popular people are fucking dumb.
所以受欢迎的人才他妈那么蠢
And why your pretentious, poorly written,
所以你那帮装模作样 人设差劲
high-budget friends back there
预算成堆的朋友们
can eat a double-decker shit sandwich.
才能吃到双层夹便三明治
Disarmed.
成功拆除
Holy shit. You’re jealous.
天呐 你嫉妒他们
Yes! Is that what you want to hear?!
对 这下你开心了吧
Did it feel good?
感觉爽吗
Did you like his six million wriggling legs
你是喜欢他的六百万条蠕动的腿
more than my tragedy-stricken,
胜过喜欢我饱经悲剧
halfghost, halftumescent penis?! Guys, sTop!
半魂半肿的巨根吗 停下来
You’re just proving my asshole grandpa right!
你们只是在证明我的混♥蛋♥外公是对的
You wish this was about sex! We loved each other!
你竟然以为这都是为了性 我们可是相爱过的
We had a child together! What?!
我们曾经有过孩子 啥
I conceived a child with Million Ants,and it died inside me
我和万蚁孕育出一个孩子 但胎死腹中
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表