The answer is no.
答案是否定的
If God exists, it’s fucking me.
要是有上帝存在 那么我他妈就是上帝
Yes, Rick. I-I agree, Rick.
是的 Rick 我 我同意 Rick
While you were flapping your parasitic turd holster,
在你这条寄生虫晃着你那屎袋子的时候
I discovered the toxic equivalent of electricity, Morty.
我发现了毒素里相当于电流的东西 Morty
What do you think about that?
你对此又怎么看
Uh...l th-- I think my voice is annoying.
呃 我 我觉得我的声音很烦人
It is, and it’s your best quality.
是很烦人 而且这已经是你浑身最好的一点了
So true.
确实如此
Now, who can tell me the common denominator of these two fractions?
现在 谁能告诉我这两个分数的最小公分母是什么
You don’t know or y’aII just bored?
你们是都不知道 还是觉得太无聊
Hey, listen, you know, wha-if we’re all bored over here,
嘿 听着 如果我们都觉得很无聊
wouldn’t the common denominator be [chuckles] you?
那我们无聊的共同点(公分母)不应该是你吗
[ Laughter] Damn, Morty. That’s hilarious.
该死的 Morty 你也太搞笑了吧
Normally I would come down on any kind of disruption,
通常来说 我会对任何打断课堂的行为都加以批评
but it seems to represent a positive change for your character.
但这似乎代表了你的性格在朝着积极的方向变化
Class dismissed! [ Chatter]
下课
Awesome, Morty! You done good, Morty.
太棒了 Morty 干得好 Morty
GIRL: Oh, yeah! [ Bell rings]
是啊
Thanks for the advice, Morty. You got it.
谢谢你的建议 Morty 好样的
l did it, Morty! l knew you could.
我做到了 Morty 我就知道你能
Hey, Morty, remember yesterday
嗨 Morty 还记得昨天
when I couldn’t play the trombone?
我吹不来长号♥吗
Well, check this out!
瞧着吧
Just like I told you, Mitch.
就像我跟你说过的 Mitch
The music was in your heart the whole time.
音乐一直都在你心中
Stupid hat.Wish I had the courage to just be myself.
蠢帽子 真希望我有勇气做我自己
There you are.
这才对嘛
You might have all these idiots fooled,
你也许骗得过这些白♥痴♥
but I know you’re still the same pathetic loser
但我知道你仍然还是那个可悲的失败者
hiding behind a confident facade.
藏在你自信的外表之下
I know that because...
我知道这些 因为
I’m doing the same thing, brother.
我也是一样的 兄弟
I’m not alone anymore! [ Music resumes]
我再也不是一个人了
Hey, Morty. Word around school is you’ve become super healthy.
嗨 Morty 学校里到处都在谈论你变得超级积极健康了
I don’t know about all that.
我也不知道
I do, however, know that I have a pretty bad case of
不过我的确知道我得了一种很严重的病
haven’t taken you to dinner-it is.
那就是还没和你共进晚餐
Might be fatal. [Chuckles]
可能会致命哦
Hey, kids. Uh, hope I’m not interrupting.
孩子们 呃 希望我没打断你们
Morty, a moment of your time?
Morty 能占用一点你的时间吗
Happy to help, Rick.
乐意帮忙 Rick
I hate to bug you with this,
我不想让你为这件事心烦
but after our morning hike, I started receiving very faint,
但今早我徒步锻炼完之后 我的亚以太手♥机♥开始收到非常微弱
highly unusual transmissions on my sub-ether phone.
但又很不寻常的信息
Listen. [ Celiphone beeps]
听
[ Beep] It's a bad phone. Chuck it.
手♥机♥坏了 扔掉吧
I downgraded to a clamshell for emergencies only.
我把我的设备降级成了翻盖机 只用于紧急联络
You know, if-- if-- if something’s worth saying,
你知道 如果是值得说出来的事情
i-it’s worth eye contact.
那就值得面对面地说
Uh, I-I-I traced the source of the call
呃 我追查了电♥话♥的来源
back to the spa we went to, Morty.
是从我们去的疗养中心那里打来的 Morty
I thought I could hear a voice in there,
我觉得我能在这通电♥话♥里听到某个声音
so I enhanced it, a-and listen.
所以我加强了这个声音 你听
GUNK RICK: Hey, asshole! GUNK MORTY: Oh, man!
喂 臭傻♥逼♥ 噢 老兄
Remember us? l don’t like confrontation!
还记得我们吗 啊 我不喜欢对峙
GUNK RICK: You fucked us, you pieces of garbage!
你们毁了我们 你们这些垃圾
That’s right, you’re fucking garbage, not us.
对 你们他妈才是垃圾 不是我们
I’m a fucking genius and a god.
老子是天才 老子还是上帝
You really think this thing can hold me?
你真以为这玩意儿关得住我吗
I’m gonna rip your throat [ Beep]
我要撕烂你的喉咙
Morty, what if the toxic parts of us have their own identities,
Morty 要是我们的有毒人格是有独♥立♥的意识的
their own will to live?
也有他们的求生欲望怎么办
W-What if mine shares my intelligence
会不会是我的有毒人格跟我同样聪明
and devised a way to reach out to us?
然后找到了联♥系♥我们的方法
Sounds like he’s in a lot of pain.
他听上去非常痛苦
[Smacks lips] Lot Of Pain.
特别痛苦
But, you know, you shouldn’t have to deal with that, man.
但 要知道 你其实不用去处理这些事的
You know, I-let’s work off your trauma
这样吧 咱们去玩玩
with some urban spin yoga.
都市单车瑜伽来化解你的创伤怎么样
It’s amazing. You do yoga on a bike,
这运动特别赞 你在单车上做瑜伽
but you have an at-risk preteen --
但你还有个处于危险中的青春期前的
I don’t think I can just blow this off, Morty.
我觉得我没法不管这事儿 Morty
If I had known it worked this way,
要是我一早知道那机器是这么运作的
I wouldn’t have detoxed.
我肯定不会做那个去毒疗程
Well, I would have because I was toxic.
不过 当时我可能会 因为那时候我还有负面人格
Now I’m detoxed and I’m accountable to my toxins, right?
但现在既然我是健康的人格 我得对负面人格负责对吧
IIt’s a dilemma. I think I know what to do.
真是两难 我知道我要怎么做了
Morty!
Morty
Rick! [ Laughs ]You know, the only problem here is a big fat brain
Rick 目前唯一的问题其实是你这个硕大的脑袋
that misses eating all them big fat problems.
怀念需要解决那些硕大的问题的时光了
Focus on the good things. Trust me, things are good.
把目光放在好事情上吧 相信我 生活是美好的
Taking that away from me [ChuckIes]
把这想法从我身上拿走的话
that wouldn’t be healthy.
那就太不健康了
Oh, man. World’s Greatest Grandpa, for reals.
你真的是世界上最棒的外公
It’s not just a coffee cup for you, bud.
这不是那种印在咖啡杯上的客套话 老兄
You’re legit.
你本来就是
I love drums. I never took drum lessons.
我爱打鼓 但我从来没去上打鼓课
Why? Limitations.
为什么呢 自我设限
We are addicted to our own limitations.
我们容易沉溺于自身的局限之中
How amazing is that?
多奇妙的人性
Is the kale prepared in the kitchen?
甘蓝菜是厨房♥现做的吗
Ill have a water. Uh...
我要杯水好了
how is the.. .“Crudité’
呃 蔬菜冷馨怎么样
Crudité. It's a cup of carrot sticks.
蔬菜冷盘 就是一碗胡萝卜棒
Ha! It’s okay! Pronounce it however you want.
哈 没关系的 想怎么发音都没问题
Words are just things.
文字只是琐事而已
Please. Thank you. We’re having a conversation.
麻烦回避一下 谢谢 我们正说话呢
God, I am so excited to finally have dinner with you.
天呐 终于能跟你共进晚餐了 我特别兴奋
You know how long I’ve been waiting for this?
你知道我等这一刻等多久了吗
It’s like, whew!
感觉就像 哇哦
I-I-I wish you’d shut up, though.
我倒是挺希望你闭嘴不说话的
Just kidding. You know, you’re so quiet. What’s wrong?
开玩笑的 只是 你今天特别安静 怎么了啊
W-Why don’t you tell me about yourself?
要不你跟我说说你自己吧
What’s the atmosphere like on planet Jessica?
Jessica星的大气是怎么样的
Where’s the equator?
赤道在哪里
What are the vacations a-and the holidays?
有什么假期 还有假日什么的吗
I mean, you know [Laughs] are they the same time?Talk to me.
我是说 它们是同样的日子吗 随便跟我说点什么
Well like this restaurant.
那个 我挺喜欢这家餐厅的
Holy shit! Holy shit! We have a moron over here!
妈呀 妈呀 咱们这有个蠢货
I’m an idiot.
我真是个傻瓜
I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this.
我不敢相信我之前没想到这个
You have to do this detox thing I did.
你得试试我之前做过的那个去毒疗程
It's at an alien spa. You go through it.
在一个外星SPA里 你通过那个机器
Fwoos-s-s-ssh, lasers, bwaa-bwaa-bwaa.
噗嘶嘶 各种激光 噗哎噗哎 咦唔咦唔
[Imitates lasers] Sucks everything out.
就把什么都给吸走了
Everything that was holding me back, everything bad,
所有那些拖我后腿的 不好的东西
I mean, it just [Makes suction noises]
我是说 它会 呼噜呼噜
[ Laughs] Right?
哈哈哈 是不是
Cooooool.
酷
Oh, my God! I can’t believe this.
天呐 简直不敢相信
Yeah, phones are awful. I downgraded to --
是啊 电♥话♥都很糟 我已经把我的降级为
I totally forgot my...
我竟然忘了我
I have a...thing, and...
我有个事要做 然后
Things are good. You know what?
一切都好吗
Why am I doing that?
说实话 我为什么要这么做呢
That’s more rude than the truth.
这比真♥相♥还要伤人
Look, I’m sorry, Morty. I just don’t think --
是这样的 对不起 Morty 我只是不认为
Do not. Even. You have no need to explain.It's all good.
根本不需要 你不用解释的 没问题的
I think you’d get bored with me.
我想我会让你觉得无聊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表