If you do, I’ll talk.
如果你杀了他 我就会告发你
0-One thing’s for sure.
可 可以确定的是
Y-Y’all don’t have to worry about Cowboy Morty talkin’.
你 你们不用担心 牛仔Morty不会告密的
This little cowpoke’s gonna mosey up on out of here.
我这个小牛仔就慢慢滚了哈
You told me to put my faith in the right Morty.
是你告诉我要相信对的Morty
I’ve got faith in you, partner.
我相信你 搭档
Do the right thing.
做正确的事
Oh, Grandpa Rick,
哦 外公Rick
I-I don’t wanna be on the Citadel anymore.
我 我不想待在瑞城了
I wanna be a regular kid.
我只想当个普通小孩
I-I wanna to go to school and throw balls around
我 我想去上学 玩玩球
and masturbate.
撸撸管
What the hell happened in there?
这里面发生了什么
Same old story.
老套的剧情
Ricks killing Mortys.
Rick杀了Morty
Okay, man, okay, we got your portal gun.
好 兄弟 好了 我们拿来了你要的传送枪
What the hell’s he doing?
他在干嘛
[ Groans ] Where Where am I? A bad place.
这 我这是在哪儿 一个糟透的地方
But you’re going to a better one soon.
但你很快就能去个更好的地方了
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
No, no, no, no! Whaa
不不不不
God damn it!
该死的
A portal to the blender dimension?
给我个通往搅拌机世界的传送门
That’s the oldest trick in the book!
这简直是最老土的套路了
I’m a Rick! I’m more Rick than any of you!
我是一个Rick 我比你们这些Rick更Rick
Then you should know you just killed your only leverage!
那你就该知道 你把你唯一的筹码给杀了
Then comes and get me, motherfuckers!
那就进来抓我啊 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
STop. I’m Rick D. Sanchez the Third,
停下 我是Rick D. Sanchez第三世
owner of this here wafer establishment,
是这家威化饼干厂的老板
and I say that the Rick in there is right.
我要说 被关在里面的这个Rick说得对
He’s more Rick than any of you.
他是比你们都更Rick
He’s a terrorist!
他是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What Rick isn’t?!
哪个Rick不是呢
The Citadel was founded by Ricks for Ricks to be free!
这座由Rick们建立的城市是为了让Rick们自♥由♥
What’s your name, young man?
你叫什么名字 年轻人
Rick. And I’m The same age as me, I know.
我叫Rick 我今年 跟我一个年纪 我知道
How long have you worked here? 15 years.
你在这儿工作了多久 15年
What the hell have we become?
看看我们都变成什么人了
Whatever time you were gonna make him serve,
不管你们要抓他去蹲多久的监狱
he’s served it.
他都已经相当于服过刑了
It ends now.
这一切现在结束了
Come with me, friend. Where are we going?
跟我来 朋友 我们要去哪儿
To your new life.
去向你的新生活
Which starts with walking the fuck out of here.
你的新生活从走出这鸟地方开始
Yo J22, give ‘em hell! [ Burps]
哟 J-22 让他们瞧瞧
SAM ELLIOT: There’s a Rick that held a factory hostage
有个Rick在谋杀了他的上级和几个同事以后
after murdering his boss and several co-workers.
劫持了一家工厂
The factory made cookies, flavored them with lies.
这家工厂生产曲奇饼 却以谎言为之调味
He made us all take a look at what we were doing.
他让所有人重新审视我们过去所做的一切
And in the bargain, he got a taste of real freedom.
在这场博弈中 他尝到了真正自♥由♥的味道
We captured that taste, and we keep giving it to him
我们抓住了这种味道 并不断将其给予他
so he can give it right back to you
这样他便能将其直接给予你们
in every bite of new Simple Rick Freedom Wafer Selects.
新款"简单瑞克"牌自♥由♥威化系列每一口都能尝到自♥由♥的味道
Come home to the unique flavor
重温打破巨大幻觉的
of shattering the grand illusion.
独特味道
Come home to Simple Rick.
在"简单瑞克"找到家的感觉
It is real.
这地方真的存在
After you.
你们先请
SPECS: There it is. The Wishing Portal.
就是这儿了 许愿传送门
They say for your wish to come true,
他们说想要愿望成真
you have to give up something really important.
你需要放弃一些对你真正重要的东西
For me, that’s my panini maker.
对我来说 是我的帕尼尼机
I wish for a million sandwiches.
我想要一百万个三明治
And, yes, I see the irony.
对 我知道这很讽刺
I guess I wish I had something cooler
我猜我想要比这个
than this dumbass surfer necklace.
愚蠢的冲浪项链更酷一点的东西
I wish incest porn had -- had a more mainstream appeal.
我希望乱♥伦♥黄♥片♥能有能有更主流的吸引力
For -- For a friend of mine.
帮我朋友许的
None of those things are gonna happen, you know.
这些事都不会发生的
Morty wishes never come true.
Morty的愿望从来不会实现
Not on the Citadel.
不会在瑞城实现
Then why did you bring us here?
那你为什么要带我们到这来
Because I wish that would change.
因为我希望这件事会改变
I wish anything about this life would change.
我希望生活中的一切都能改变
Well, I hope you’re putting something
好吧 希望你能放些
pretty goddamn important in there.
真的很重要的东西进去
Me too.
我也希望
But I doubt it.
但我不确定
No! Slick!
不 小酷哥儿
M-Maybe...
可 可能
Maybe it went somewhere nice.
可能这通向一个美好的地方
AUTOMATED RICK: Garbage dump.
垃圾倾倒
Stand [burp] back.
退后
He had to be sTopped.
得有人阻止他
He -- He co U-- He c-couldn’t be allowed to win.
他 他不 他不可以赢
Then you should’ve [burps] worked on your aim, bro.
那你还该更努力一些 兄弟
He’s alive? No, no, no. You gotta listen to me.
他没死 不 不 不 你们要听我说
I-I worked for him. I was his campaign manager.
我曾经为他工作 我是他的竞选经理
That Morty is not what he seems.
那个Morty不是他看上去的那样
Yeah, well, no Morty seems like a president.
是的 好吧 没有一个Morty看上去像一个总统
He.. .won? Yeah.
他 赢了
It was a blowout.
是的 压倒性的胜利(吹出去了)
I would hardly call it a blowout.
根本算不上压倒性胜利
It was almost close enough to trigger a recount.
都接近得快导致一次重新计票了
Jesus. What are you, joke security now, too?
天哪 你这警卫当的 连笑话也要管制啦
RICK COP: Why am I still here?
为什么我还在这里
I heard he confessed to everything.
我已经坦白了所有的事情
Your case has been reviewed. You’re free to go.
你的案子被重新审理了 你可以走了
But.. .1 violated at least a dozen departmental codes.
但是 我违反了至少十来条部门章程
New department. New codes.
新的部门 新的章程
New Citadel.
新的瑞城
SPECS: Did we miss graduation? Where are the new Ricks?
我们错过了毕业典礼吗 新的Rick们在哪
No graduation. No new Ricks.
没有毕业典礼 没有新的Rick
The school’s curriculum is changing. To what?
学校的课程安排变了 变成什么了
I don’t know, and I don’t have to know.
我不知道 我也不需要知道
I’ve been fired.
我被炒了
[ Burping ] Good luck, turds.
好运 小屁孩们
Holy crap. Slick’s wish came true.
天哪 酷哥儿的愿望成真了
Sorry I’m late, Mr. President.
对不起我迟到了 总统先生
Had a little crisis at work. Worth it!
工作上遇到了一些小麻烦 也算值了
It's no problem.
没关系
Uh, a little more off the Top.
上面再多剪掉一点
You were saying, Garment District Rick.
你想说什么 时装区Rick
We were saying, “President” Morty,
我想说 "总统"Morty
that we don’t care who sits in that seat.
我们不在乎谁坐在那个椅子上
A Rick, a Morty, a goddamn Jerry, doesn’t matter.
—个Rick —个Morty —个他妈的Jerry 都不重要
We’ve been running the Citadel since before the council,
我们在议会之前就在管理瑞城
and you’ll find that we’re still running it now.
并且你会知道现在仍然是我们说了算
Does he really speak for everyone here?
在这里的每个人真的都像他所说的这样想吗
Mmhmm. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Well, I think it’s important to be clear.
好吧 我觉得我们最好把话讲清楚
Raise your hand if he speaks for you.
如果你同意他所讲的 举起你的手
Is.. .that enough off the Top?
上面剪掉得够多了吗
I don’t know. Is it?
我不知道 够了么
Yes, yes, goddamn, yes. I think it’s great.
够了 够了 天哪 够了 我觉得这非常好
Good.
好
This seems like a good time for a drink
这个时间似乎很适合来一杯酒
and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones.
然后发表一个冷酷而又算计的演讲 带着邪恶的弦外之音
A speech about politics...
一个关于政♥治♥
about order...
关于秩序
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表