because it was half a million ants and half collapsing star!
因为那里面除了一半的万蚁 还有一半的塌缩恒星
And yes. He was better than you.
而且 他确实比你强
Yeah?
是吗
One million times better.
比你强一百万倍
All aboard, motherfucker!
全体上车 傻♥逼♥
[Echoing ] STop!
停
Oof! Didn’t see that coming.
没想到会这样
Is that sarcasm?
还说风凉话
I don’t want you slipping away when this is over.
等这一切结束后 我不会放过你的
All of these deaths are on your hands.
这些人都是被你害死的
Okay, come on, maybe a couple of them,
好吧 可能有几个吧
but definitely not the Train Guy.
但这位列车员可不怪我
Oof! All of them.
全都是
Okay.
好吧
[ Dinging Congrats. You did it.
祝贺 你成功了
All right, by now, I’ve been pretty clear
现在我很清楚了
that I think the Vindicators are [coughs] full of shit.
守护者满嘴喷粪
But.. .you do have one thing that I’ll never have.
但你们确实有一样东西♥独♥一无二
And that thing is the only part of the Vindicators
这也是对我来说唯一一个
with any value to me.
有价值的东西
If you know what it is, place it on the platform.
如果你们知道是什么 把它放在平台上
Guess wrong, and the pla-planet will explode.
要是猜错了 这个星球就会爆♥炸♥
And probably the solar system,
也许整个太阳系都会毁灭
‘cause I kind of fuckin’ eyeballed the neutrino bombs
因为我这次有他妈仔细检查过这上面的
on this one.
中微子炸♥弹♥
So what’s the trick? Morty, you’re the Drunk Rick expert.
他在耍什么花样 Morty 你是最了解醉酒Rick的
I think...no matter what we put on there, we die.
我觉得 不管放什么上去 我们都会死
He said it’s the part of the Vindicators he values.
他说这是守护者让他看重的一点
That means nothing.
这就意味着没有
He wants our last moment alive
他想让我们活着的最后时刻
to be spent knowing how few fucks he gave.
都用在弄清我们在他眼里一文不值
Jesus! Okay, open to second opinions.
老天 好吧 其他人的意见呢
It could -- It could be Morty.
有可能 有可能是Morty
What? Hey, I don’t know.
啥 嘿 我不清楚
I mean, look, when I get drunk,
我的意思是 当我喝醉的时候
I get stupid and emotional, and there’s no logic to it.
我会变蠢 情绪化 毫无逻辑可言
It’s, like, it’s possible I got so drunk
就像是 我很有可能喝太醉了
I felt like I was losing Morty to the Vindicators,
以至于我感觉守护者抢走了 Morty
and maybe this is my way of saying, “Okay,
也许这就是我的表达方式
you can have him, but only if you know how important he is.
"好吧 你们可以带走他 只要你们明白他有多重要的话"
Otherwise, I’ll kill you.”
"否则的话 我杀了你们"
That is a... really specific guess.
这真是一个 非常具体的猜想
Look, I-I -- There’s nothing in the room but us.
听着 我 因为这房♥间里只有我们
I’m just using logic to connect some dots.
我只是用逻辑稍作分♥析♥
It’s the best guess I’ve got.
想不出更好的可能性了
But you’re betting our lives on it.
但你这是在赌我们的命
I’ll cover that bet. I get it.
我来赌 我懂的
Well, Morty, I think you’re doing that smirky face
Morty 我想你挂着一脸得意的笑
because you’re misinterpreting the moment.
是因为你对当前有错误的理解
I am not being coy about some hidden love for you.
我不是因为我对你有什么隐藏的爱而忸怩
I want to be really clear that if anyone has a better guess,
我想说清楚 如果有人有更好的想法
like, if I gave you an amulet last night or --
像是 如果我昨晚给了你个护身符 或者
Phew. [ Both sigh ]
呼
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Sorry. I’m... not good at goodbyes,
对不起 我 并不擅长说再见
and I’m drunk, so, you know, I just...
而且 我醉了 所以 你知道的 我只是
It looks like I’m never going to see you again.
看起来我再也不会与你相见了
I can’t really roll with the hero types.
我受不了英雄这种东西
And I don’t -- They -- They don’t want me around.
而且 我不 他们也不想我出现
But I want you to know, even if I didn’t show it at the time,
但是我想让你知道 尽管有时候我没有表现出来
I really appreciated you sticking by me.
我真的很感谢你陪在我身边
God damn it, why am I crying? It makes no sense.
该死的 为什么我在流泪 这说不通
Ugh, you’re -- you’re probably confused
你 你可能有些困惑
because we barely knew each other,
因为我们对对方所知甚少
but you really stuck your neck out
但你真的有为了我犯险
[burps] when you gave me props for my awesome jokes
给我超棒的笑话撑场
in the briefing room.
在那个简报室里
Everybody else had their head so far up their ass.
所有人都把他们的脑子搁屁♥眼♥里
Even my own grandson is like,
甚至我自己的外孙都是
“Oh, the Vindicators, they’re so cool.”
"哇 守护者 他们好酷"
I mean, he’s a moron. That’s their demographic.
我是说 他是个白♥痴♥ 他们就是这种人
But you’re different, Noob Noob.
但是你不一样 菜菜
Motherfucker.
这老逼
You’re fucking cool. And you’re smart.
你♥他♥妈♥的很酷 你也很聪明
[Crying ] And I bet we could’ve hung out and shit.
我打赌我们可以哪天一起出去嗨
And I hope you get to be a full-fledged Vindicator,
我希望你能正式成为守护者的一员
and -- and do -- do me a favor.
还有 就是 帮我个忙
Don’t -- Don’t let them know I-I got emotional.
不要 不要让他们知道我变得这么情绪化
But you can tell them one thing.
但是你可以告诉他们一件事
Tell them i said-Oh,
告诉他们我说了
fuck. Okay. I just shit myself Okay, later.
卧♥槽♥ 我屎拉身上了 晚点说
W Dude, Morty, what happened? Shut up.
什 兄弟 Morty 发生什么了 闭嘴
I sense this means we are not dying.
我感到这意味着我们不会死了
Not all of us.
不是我们所有人
[ Both choking ] Sweetheart.
甜心
Just let Titty Bean do this, Snuzzles.
就让你的咪♥咪♥豆下手吧 我的蹭蹭
IVs for the greater good.
这是为了大家好
Greater good? Titty Bean?
大家好 咪♥咪♥豆
It's like you said, Morty.
就像你说过的 Morty
There’s no right or wrong. Never said that.
不存在什么对与错 从没说过这种话
It’s the galaxy’s faith in the Vindicators
正是银河系给予守护者的信念
that keeps the galaxy secure.
确保了星系的安全
Yeah, I feel safer already.
真对 一下就感觉安全了
No doubt. Who do we make the check out to?
那可不 这下活儿干的好不好该问谁啊
I will say we are getting some good licks in
我得说 边被掐死
while choking to death Right?
我们嘴炮还是打得响亮 是吧
Titty Bean. Listen to me.
咪♥咪♥豆 听我说
When you came to me,
在你走近我之前
I was merely a sentient colony of ants.
我只是个勉强有知觉的蚁群聚落
It was your beliefs, your pursuit of justice
是你的信仰 你对正义的追求
that taught me to be a man.
教会了我成为一个真正的人
When did it get so complicated?
一切何时变得这么复杂的
Who knows? But we can make it simple again.
谁知道呢 不过我们可以让它重归单纯
You were always the romantic.
你总是这么浪漫
Which is why you can’t leave, either.
所以你也不能留下
I’m sorry, my love.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Damn! She double-crossed Snuzzles!
卧♥槽♥ 她居然背叛了蹭蹭
Silence! I’m going to enjoy this.
安静 我要好好享受
ANNOUNCER: Let’s give a huge thanks to Rick Sanchez
让我们衷心感谢Rick Sanchez
for killing Worldender, putting this awesome party together,
感谢他除掉了灭世者 举办了这样一个酷炫的派对
and for booking one of the hottest talents out there --
而且请来了最火♥辣♥的天才之一
Logic! LOGIC: Aw, yeah.
Logic 噢 耶
Look at that. LOGIC: It’s going down.
瞧瞧这阵势 要开始了哦
Geez, I must have planned a whole party.
天哪 我肯定策划了一整个派对
LOGIC: It’s Logic, y’aII. Invited a bunch of people.
*这里是Logic 大家好* 还请了一大堆人
*- Not bad, Drunk Rick, not bad.- Shout out to my boy, Rick.
还不错 酒鬼Rick 还不错 *向我的兄弟Rick致敬
*Are you ready?
*准备好了吗
*There’s a choo-choo train man,
*吭哧吭哧火车人
*he’s rolling down tragedy
*他转动着悲剧
*Everybody knowing Supernova fights gravity.
*人人皆知超新星反抗重力
Rick, Supernova’s getting away. Eh, who cares?
Rick 超新星要逃跑了 呃 谁在乎啊
But...she was trying to kill us.
可是 她刚刚想要杀我们啊
Morty, 20 people try to kill me every week.
Morty 每周都有20个人想杀我
I end up getting high with half of them.
我最后跟其中一半的人嗨起来了
I mean, check it out. Gearhead’s here.
你看那边 机头也来了
Hmm. Well, that’s gonna shoot through me.
嗯 那玩意儿估计会射穿我
Morty, you’re wearing a Vindicator jacket.
Morty 你穿了件守护者的外套耶
Are you a little superhero now?
你现在是小超级英雄了吗
Everyone in the universe is a hero, Mom.
宇宙里的所有人都是英雄 妈
Which is why we don’t need jackets.
所以我们根本不需要这些外套
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表