and then he dumped Summer for this girl Tricia Lange,
后来他抛弃了Summer选择了Tricia Lange这个
who’s got huge boobies, and took her.
有对大胸的女孩 带她去了
Campsite -- The one with the name that sounds like somebody
野营地吗 就那个名字听着像是
gave up halfway through naming it.
起了一半不想起了的那个
Uh. . .Camp Flabanabba!
呃 弗拉巴拉巴营地
Mama’s coming, baby.
妈妈来了 宝贝
Mama’s coming, and she cares about your titties!
妈妈来了 她是在乎你的咪♥咪♥的
They have sweet smiggle honey cookies.
他们这儿有甜甜微笑蜂蜜曲奇
Mmm! And low-calorie petroleum flakes.
嗯 还有低卡路里的石油片哦
Obviously cookies.
当然选曲奇
Let’s get you the flakes, then.
那我们给标点个石油片吧
Okay, but it’s not what I wanted.
好吧 但我不想要那个的
Well, maybe next time, you won’t be
那 或许等下次你
such a dumb piece of shit and you can pick for yourself.
不再是这么个蠢逼的时候 你就能自己选了
That’s not nice. What’s that?
这样不好 你说啥
Did you just have a controversial thought?
你刚刚有争议性的想法了吗
No. That’s what I thought, bitch.
没 我也是这么想的 婊♥子♥
You little punk-ass.
你个小弱逼
[Chuckles] This is the best.
真是棒极了
I agree. You’ve made things even easier
我同意 你让事情变得简单多了
than if you hadn’t been incompetent.
比你当时完成了任务还要简单
U h-oh. We get shoot-shoot now.
啊哦 我们遇上枪枪了
All right, folks, if you could please take your seats,
好了 大家请在座位上坐好
we’re about to enter the wormhole.
我们即将进入虫洞
So, I hope everybody bought a dinner first.
希望每人都买♥♥好了晚餐
[ Chuckles] Nice. Nice.
这段子不错 这段子挺好
[ Grunts] Jerry, step over there
Jerry 走到那边去
and lock yourself in the escape pod.
把你自己锁进逃生舱
You’re not killing us? I’m killing Rick.
你不杀我们了吗 我只杀Rick
You’re free to go. You’re no threat to me or anyone.
你可以走了 你对我构不成威胁 对任何人也是
Now you’re just being mean.
有点太刻薄了吧
Yeah, you’re mean! No offense.
对啊 你也太刻薄了 虽然无意冒犯
Mean would be shooting you, Jerry.
要是刻薄的话就直接射杀你了 Jerry
This is saving a bullet.
这算是省了发子弹
Go back to your quietly ashamed family
回到你那在沉默中受辱的家庭里
and live out the rest of your days
你的余生就在
in denial of your vagina fantasies.
否认你渴望长阴♥道♥之中度过吧
It was a one-time thought that everyone has!
那只是人人都有的一时的想法
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I’m being triumphantly brave!
我在表现耀武扬威般的勇敢
It’s not triumphant or brave.
这不叫耀武扬威也不叫勇敢
You’re not risking anything.
你都没有任何风险
You might shoot me.
你可能会射我
I think you know I won’t.
我想你知道我不会的
Because you know I feel sorry for you.
因为你知道我可怜你
You’re just doing this so you can tell yourself
你这样只是为了可以告诉自己
you fought -- Ow!
你奋斗过 嗷
WOMAN: Temporal shield compromised.
时间场受损
Congratulations, Jerry. You get to die a man.
恭喜你Jerry 你将作为一个男人死去
Uh, that’s okay! I’ll leave!
呃 好的好的 我会离开的
Please don’t shoot. I-I’m the vagina guy, remember?
别开枪啊 我是阴♥道♥男啊 记得吗
Whoa! What is happening to me?
哇哦 我身上发生了什么
Where is this? Where am I?
这里是哪 我在哪儿
Am I dead?
我死了吗
A-Am I -- Am I still alive?
我 我还活着吗
RICK: Those aren’t the questions you should be asking.
你不该问这些问题
Huh?!
啊
shh!
嘘
[Chuckles] Ah, got ya!
抓到你啦
Come here, you little pumpkin.
过来 小南瓜
I have shit on my ass.
我屁♥股♥上有屎
Whoa, fuck this!
喔 哎呦
Who am I?
我是谁
I’m time! I’m literally time!
我是时间 我真的是时间
ALL: Whooooa!
喔哦哦
Aah!
啊
Oh, God. I feel like our souls were united,
天呐 我感觉我们的灵魂相互交融
and we were all one with eternity.
我们永远地结为一体了
Our body’s unchanged,
我们肉身未变
yet our minds have lived a thousand lifetimes.
但我们的心灵已经历经千重轮回
Is that enough time for me to forgive you?
过那么久 我会原谅你吗
I don’t know, but it’s enough time
我不知道
for a synaptic dampener to wear off.
但那么久 足够让突触阻尼剂失效了
Jesus!He hadn’t decided he was still going to kill us!
天啊 他还没决定还要不要杀死我们呢
He was talking himself into it. I’ve seen it before.
他在说服自己去杀 这种事儿我见过
Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia.
宇宙神化的嗨劲儿退得比鼠尾草都快
I’m starting to believe you because I just finished merging
我才开始相信你
with your essence for an endless epoch,
因为刚和你的本质融合了无穷的时光
and I’m already back to thinking you’re an asshole.
现在我又觉得你是个混账了
Fine with me. Let’s just go our separate ways.
无所谓 咱们赶紧分道扬镳吧
Sounds like you and the word “epoch”
听起来你和"时光"这个词
have a lot of catching up to do.
还有好多旧要叙呢
Wait, don’t leave me!
等等 别抛下我
MAN: All right, folks, you’re free to get up
好了 你们可以站起来走走
and walk around the cabin
围着船舱四处走动
and maybe take the wormhole out for breakfast.
或许把虫洞拿出来当早饭
MAN #2: Okay, you can do the dinner one
你可以吃晚饭也可以吃早饭
or the breakfast one, but not both.
但不能两个一起
You think you got that thing figured out?
你搞懂那玩意了吗
Yeah, I know what I’m doing.
是的 我知道我在做什么
BETH: Good. Because I have an idea.
很好 因为我有一个想法
It’s actually a contraction of “some” and “more.”
它实际上是"一些"和"更多"的缩写(s'more 烤棉花糖)
You see that? Oh, wow.
明白了吗 哇哦
I was way off.
我错得很呐
Morty, what’s happening here?
Morty 这儿怎么回事儿
Summer got into my grandpa’s garage,
Summer钻进了我外公的车♥库♥
messed around, and turned herself into a monster.
瞎搞一番 然后把自己变成了一个怪物
My mom did the same to make her feel better.
我妈也这么做了 为了让她好受些
She’s a good mom.
她是一位好母亲
Oh, my God. I have to go call my mother!
哦 我天 我要去给我妈妈通电♥话♥
Tricia, wait! MORTY: Ethan! Ethan!
Tricia 等等 Ethan Ethan
Hey, it’s okay. Sit down.
没事的 坐下
You made my sister cry, Ethan.
你弄哭了我姐姐 Ethan
You messed with her body image.
你让她对自己的身体产生焦虑
Look, Morty, I Shh, shh, shh.
听着 Morty 我 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Careful, Ethan. Yours’more is burning.
小心点 Ethan 你的烤棉花糖着火了
Uh, I guess we better get on the same page
我想我俩最好先通通气儿
about our fake adventure.
关于我们的假冒险
Right. I'll make you a deal.
好的 我们来做个交易
I'll leave out the part where you tried to murder me...
我会去掉你企图谋杀我的那部分
And I’ll leave out the part where you admitted to sabotaging our marriage.
而我会去掉你承认破坏我们婚姻的那部分
You want to...
你想不想
Nah, if the family sees me like this,
不了 如果家人看到我这副样子
they’ll feel sorry for me.
就会可怜我的
Which is no longer my signature move.
这不再是我的标志行为了
Later days, amigo.
再见了 我的朋友
Actually, I just realized, I don’t have my wallet,
事实上 我刚发现 我没带钱包
and my bus pass is in there, so maybe --
而我的公交卡还在里面 所以或许
Stay strong, Jerry. I believe in you!
坚强点儿 Jerry 我相信你
I tell you, fellas. This is the life.
我跟你们说 伙伴们 这才是生活
It certainly is.
这当然是
To freedom!
敬自♥由♥
Ooh! Looks like a 4-22.
看上去像是个4-22
Ooh, a couple cranks on the scaling knob
转两下比例旋钮
with a four dilabyte cross fade would fix that up in a jiff.
再来四个迪莱巴交叉渐变 瞬间就能复原
Four? You’d be lucky to clear 13% de-morphized with that kind of range.
四个 你这样能达成13%的去变形化都算走运了
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what did we agree on?
先生们 先生们 还记得我们的约定吗
TOGETHER: No work talk!
不谈工作
Let’s just relax and enjoy our retirement, shall --
让我们就这样放松 以及享受退休生活
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表