NEWS ANCHOR: In local news,child murderer Joseph Eli Lipnip
本地新闻 孩童谋杀犯Joseph Ei Lipnip
is scheduled to die tomorrow by lethal injection,
将在明天实行注射死刑
his execution already drawing dozens more spectators
这次行刑引起的关注远超
than the death of TV news. Carla?
苟延残喘的电视新闻业 Carla
CARLA JOHNSON: The man that once ate his own son...
这个曾经吃掉自己儿子的男人
Wow. He’s really getting executed after all this time.
天哪 他终于要被正♥法♥了
You know the son that he ate was --
你知道吗 他吃掉的儿子是
Your best friend -- Tommy.
你最好的朋友Tommy
We know. STop true-crime bragging.
我们知道了 别显摆发生在你身边的谋杀案了
I was traumatized, Summer.
我受到了创伤 Summer
Okay, your generation wouldn’t get that.
你们这代人不懂
Bitch, my generation gets traumatized for breakfast.
扯 我们这代人吃个早饭都能受到创伤
It took years of therapy to even process the reality.
我经过了多年的心理治疗才接受这个现实
I mean, when I was a kid,
在我小时候
I just told myself that Tommy had gotten lost
我跟自己说Tommy只是在
in the magical realm of Froopyland.
仙果乐园的魔法世界里迷路了
“Froopyland?” My makebelieve world.
仙果乐园 我假想的世界
I know the name’s stupid, but it was so real to me.
我知道这名字傻里傻气的 但这世界对我来说太真实了
Aren’t you guys supposed to be at your father’s
按照监护权协议 你们这个周末
for custody weekend?
不是应该去爸爸家吗
We’re not in a hurry. Dad sleeps until sundown.
我们不急 太阳下山爸爸才起床
Can we talk a little bit more about this Froopy--]
我们能不能继续说仙果
Zap, bloop] -SUMMER: Not the bubble gun!
别用泡泡枪
There’s no air [ Zap, bloop]
里面没空气
I gotta say, I am warming up to the bubble gun.
我得承认我越来越喜欢泡泡枪了
You know, if you’re so great at naming things,
你要是那么会起名字
why don’t you do it from now on?
不如以后所有名字都归你起
What? Froopyland.
什么 仙果乐园
Was it my best work? I don’t know.
这是我最得意的作品吗 不敢说
Does it deserve to be shit on creatively?
但就可以侮辱它没创意吗
Yeah, that’s right.
没错
I agree with your look of horrified realization.
从你惊恐的表情中 我想你也意识到
You can be very inconsiderate sometimes.
你有时候说话非常伤人
Here it is.
在这儿
You know, I collapsed a quantum tesseract to --
我让一个量子超正方体坍缩了才
Dad, I don’t care how you made it.
爸 我不想知道制♥作♥过程
I want to know if Tommy’s still in there!
我想知道Tommy是不是还在里面
Relax, Beth. [ Jingling, crackling ]
放松点 Beth
If he is, we’ll find him.
如果他还在 我们就能找到他
He’ll be the only sun-bleached skeleton
他是唯一没有虚构DNA的
with non-imaginary DNA.
晒干的骷髅
Tommy!
Tommy Tommy
This is a nightmare.
太可怕了
I can’t believe you used to lock me up
不敢相信你以前居然把我关在
in this glorified chicken coop.
这个奇幻的鸡窝里
Chicken coop?
鸡窝
Those are procedurally generated clouds, Beth.
那些是程序生成的云朵 Beth
That river is a rainbow. Literally.
这条河是真正的彩虹做的
Come on, I-I-I put real elbow grease into this place.
我 我为这个地方下足了功夫
Well, you’re supposed to put elbow grease into your daughter!
你应该在你女儿身上下足功夫
Gross. Do you think something ate him?
恶心 他会不会被什么东西吃了
Nope. Froopyland creatures were designed to be harmless.
不会 仙果乐园的生物都被设计成无害的
He definitely just starved to death.
他一定是活活饿死的
I could have been the one who starved to death in here.
我也有可能在这儿活活饿死
What if I’d gotten hurt?
我受伤了怎么办
God, you’re right. I’m a terrible dad.
你没说错 我这爸爸当得太差了
Well, nothing to live for.
不配活下去
Goodbye, cruel world! Dad!
再见 残忍♥的世界 爸
[ Thump] Oh, how do you like that?
噢 你怎么想
What kind of merciless creator makes the ground bouncy?
这造物者得多残暴才把地面做成了弹性的
I’m gonna have to drown myself.
我得溺死谢罪
Oh, no. Oh, the water’s breathable?
哦不 在这水里居然能呼吸
Who went and did that?
谁干的
Oh, whatever.
无所谓
Yeah, whatever.
对 无所谓
A dad makes a toilet look like R2-D2,
一个爸爸制♥作♥了R2-D2机器人状的马桶
and it breaks the front page of Reddit,
就引爆了Reddit首页
but I’m Charles Manson because I gave you
我给你创造了整个世界 而不是塞个iPad了事
your own world instead of an iPad.
倒成你眼中的杀人狂了
I think the words you’re looking for are -- Aah!
你现在一定想说 啊
Holy tuck! Shit! This thing has claws!
我♥操♥他娘 这畜生有爪子
Yeah, I get it. It’s a childproot world.
行了 我懂 这里对儿童特别安全
No, no, seriously, this hurts really bad!
不不 我认真的 真的很痛啊
This thing is sinking razor-sharp claws in --
这玩意儿锋利的爪子都陷进我的
Aah! Shit!
啊 操
You’ve made your point, Dad. [ Screeches]
你说的我都明白了 爸
Dad?
爸
Ugh! [ Both panting ]
呃
Whose idea was this stupid custody weekend thing?
周末监护权这种事儿是哪个蠢货想出来的
I think it’s supposed to help prevent abandonment issues.
我觉得应该是防止陷入害怕被遗弃的情绪的
I want to be abandoned.
我想要被遗弃
Yeah, I’m talking about Dad. [ Door opens]
我说的是咱爸
Bienvenue a Ia Chez Divorced Dad.
欢迎来到离婚老爸的家
Wow, Dad.
哇哦 老爸
Your place looks way less like a crackhouse.
你这地方看起来不那么像烂毒窝了
It’s actually clean, like a cocaine house.
这儿还挺干净的 像个藏♥毒♥点
Dad, what’s going on?
爸 发生什么了吗
I’m simply centered, activated --
我只是精神集中 生活积极
And telekinetic? Pretty cool, huh?
还能意念移物 挺酷的 对吧
Check it out. Who wants a smoothie?
瞧瞧看 谁想要杯果昔
Oh -- Oh, no. Uh, oh, God.
噢 哦 不 呃 噢 天哪
Summer-- Summer, can you --
Summer Summer 你能拿下
A a h! Sorry.
啊 抱歉
You have much to learn, my Uloo.
你还有很多要学 我的Uloo
Morty, Summer, this is Kiara.
Morty Summer 这是Kiara
She’s a Krootabulan warrior priestess from Krootabulon.
她是来自Krootabulon的女战士祭司
I-I know where Krootabulans are from, Dad.
我 我知道Krootabulon是哪儿 老爸
Uh, Chaimuntolo.
察门拓咯
Chaimuntolo, younglings.
察门拓咯 年轻人们
Hymen.. .cholo.
海们 切咯
Your father’s mind holds love for you.
你们父亲心里充满着对你们的爱
I am humbled to meet in physicality.
能在物理层面相会 请多指教
Dad, are you --
老爸 你这是
In love with a badass, sexy alien lady?
在和一位牛逼性感的外星女士谈恋爱吗
Ha, ha, I don’t know, Summer. You tell me.
哈哈 说不准 Summer 你觉得呢
I wasn’t going to ask if you were in love
我没打算问你是不是和她恋爱
since you barely know her.
因为你基本上不认识她
Summer. Kiara and I met on that interstellar dating service
Summer Kiara和我是通过星际约会服务认识的
Rick was always suggesting when your mom and I were together.
你妈和我还在一起时Rick总是给我介绍那个服务
And things just kind of clicked.
然后事情就顺理成章发生了
We must move!
我们必须行动了
Our reservation is at 7:00.
我们的预订是7点钟
[ Whoosh] l hate to see her leave,
我不想她离开
but I love to watch her phase shift away.
但是我爱看她相位移♥动♥走的样子
I’m sure you noticed what she has three of,
我想你们都注意到她有三个那什么了
but guess what she has two of.
但是猜猜她什么部位有两个
All right, knock it off!
呜呼 好啦 别啄了
Listen, I’ve been giving you a pass
听着 我一直没追究你们
because I’m charmed that life finds a way, but --
生命的奇妙让我很感动 但是
Aah! All right, you know what?
啊 够了
[ Ray gun fires] Ouch!
痛
Oh! Unh!
噢 啊
Ouch! God!
痛 天哪
[ Sizzling ] Aah!
啊
Agh!
啊
Oh, yeah, this place is the safest.
噢 爸 这个地方是最安全的
Best dad ever.
世上最好的老爸
Can’t you just say, “I admit it, I screwed up”?
你就不能直接说"我承认 我搞砸了"吗
Uh, what would be the point of that?
呃 那又有什么意义吗
[Chuckling] You can’t do it, can you?
你做不到 是吧
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表