[Muffled ] Come on! Come on, motherfucker!
来啊 来啊 操♥你♥妈♥的
Come on!
来啊
Yes!
太好了
How is this even family therapy
这怎么能算家庭心理咨♥询♥呢
if Dad’s not invited and Grandpa won’t come?
没叫上爸爸 外公又不来
Yeah, and what’s courageous about eating a hot dog?
吃个热狗又有什么勇不勇敢的
It’s nobody’s choice to be here, you knobs.
没人想来这儿 逼崽子们
The family was told to get counseling by your principal,
是你们的校长要求我们一家来做心理咨♥询♥
even though it’s not the family that was
虽然不是整家人都
huffing pottery glaze in the art room
在美术教室里吸陶釉
and desk wetting in history class.
或者在历史课上尿了一桌子
[ Door opens] Oh, the Smith family,
噢 Smith—家
minus a dad.
少了个爸爸
You’re patients of Dr. Wong, too?
你们也是王医生的病人吗
Temporarily -- by order of the school.
暂时而已 这是学校的要求
Me too. How long have you all been eating poop?
我也是 你们吃了多久的大便了
We.. .have never.. .
我们 从来没
eaten poop.
吃过大便
Uh, me, neither.
呃 我也没有
Say, where did my family get off to? [Chuckles]
咦 我的家人都到哪儿去了
Smith family, I’m Dr. Wong.
Smith一家 我是王医生
Come on in.
进来吧
I was told there was a grandpa that might be joining us?
我听说还有个外公也会来加入我们
He got wrapped up in an experiment.
他在忙一个实验 抽不开身
He’s a scientist.
他是个科学家
Like, legit, like on a an inter-galactic,
正经科学家 跨星系
sci-fi level. His work is very--
科幻小说的那种水平 他的工作非常
He turned himself into a pickle.
他把他自己变成了一根腌黄瓜
Morty, Mom’s talking. I’m sorry.
Morty 你妈还在讲话 对不起
I suppose that’s a good segue
我想这对于我们谈及家庭纪律问题
into our little discipline cases here.
是个很好的过渡
Does Grandpa turn himself into a pickle a lot?
外公会经常把自己变成腌黄瓜吗
What?! No! What kind of question is that?
什么 不会 这问的都什么问题
The kind that wasn’t designed to attack or hurt you in any way.
问出来绝对不是用来攻击或伤害你的问题
Oh, Jesus Christ, one of these.
噢天哪 又来了
No, my father has never turned himself into a pickle before.
不 我爸从来没把自己变成腌黄瓜过
He’s unpredictable and eccentric.
他难以预料而且比较古怪
The whole family is. Speaking of which...
我们全家都是这样 说到这个
Okay, let’s open things up to the whole family,
好吧 那全家都来聊聊
and let me ask this.
容我问问这个问题
Why do we think Grandpa turned himself into a pickle?
你们觉得外公为什么要把自己变成一根腌黄瓜
Wow. Ugh!
哇哦 恶
Hey, listen, I know this is your world, not mine.
听着 我知道这是你的地盘 不是我的
The sooner I can get out, the sooner I can go back
我尽快离开 就能尽快回去
to taking big craps, and you can go back to subsisting on them.
大泡拉屎 你也能继续吃屎维生了
You are one driven rat.
你真是只卖♥♥力的老鼠
Could you be a little more driven?
你能再卖♥♥力一点吗
To the right.
往右来点
Yes, yes, yes!
好好好
Come on, come on, come on! Fresh, fresh, fresh!
快快快 新鲜新鲜新鲜的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, was this your friend?
哇哦哦哦 这是你们的朋友吗
Don’t worry, he died doing what he loved,being a dumb fucking rat.
别操心 他做着他钟爱的事死掉的 做一只蠢老鼠
Oh, yeah!
好耶
Aaaah!
啊啊
I didn’t say my father is perfect,
我不是说我爸是完美的
I said his work is important.
我是说他做的事很重要
And she’s saying what’s important is
她所谓重要的事是
that Grandpa lied to you to get out of coming here.
外公因为不想来而撒了谎
Oh, he did not!
噢 他才没
Let’s do an experiment here.
我们来做个实验
I get the impression this family values science.
我想你们家重视科学
So raise your hand if you feel certain
如果你确信你知道
you know what was in the syringe.
注射器里是什么 请举手
Raise your hand if you know for certain
如果你确信你知道
the syringe does not contain anti-pickle serum.
注射器里没有抗腌黄瓜血清 请举手
Beth, your hand did a little thing there.
Beth 你的手刚刚动了一下
Do you really not see what’s happening here?
你真的看不出这是怎么回事吗
Tell me. Well, Dr. Wong
你讲 王医生
by the way, racist name --
顺带说下 这名字种族歧视
obviously, Morty and Summer are seizing on your
很明显 Morty和Summer在利用
arbitrary pickle obsession as an end run
你这莫名其妙执着于腌黄瓜这点
around what was supposed to be their therapy.
来避开本来是他们的心理治疗
Oh, I think this pickle incident
噢 我觉得这个腌黄瓜的事
is a better path than any other
比其他问题都更接近
to the heart of your family’s dysfunction.
你们家庭失调的核心
I think it’s possible that you and your father
我认为有可能你和你父亲的关系
have a very specific dynamic.
被一种非常特别的心理动力驱动着
I don’t think it’s one
我认为这种动力
that rewards emotion or vulnerability.
不鼓励表达情感和脆弱
I think it may punish them.
表达这些可能会受到惩罚
I think it’s possible that dynamic eroded your marriage
我觉得它可能损害了你的婚姻
and is infecting your kids with a tendency
而且影响了你的孩子们 他们倾向于
to misdirect their feelings.
把他们的情感发泄在别处
Fuck you.
滚你丫的
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Fuck both of you, too.
你俩也滚丫的
By the way, you might notice that in spite of
另外 你可能也注意到了
your numerous distinctive features
虽然你有诸多显眼的特点
[growls] I never gave you a name like Scar or Stripe or Goliath.
但我可没管你叫刀疤脸 条纹鼠 或者哥利亚这样的名字
That’s because, to me, you aren’t special.
因为对我而言 你一点都不特别
You were special to rats. Now they’re dead.
对这帮老鼠而言你很特别 但它们都死了
I guess it was me you should have impressed.
我猜你本更应该来讨好我的
God damn it, I love myself.
靠 我太爱自己了
Pickle Rick!
腌黄瓜Rick
Get that parkour. Get that parkour!
跑酷搞定 搞定
[ All gasp ]Hey, it’s cool.Just need to find the nearest exit.
嘿 淡定 我只是想找到最近的出口而已
Whoa, whoa, whoa! No need to freak out.
哇哇哇 别慌啊你们
Who in the fuck’s toilet is this?
这他妈到底是谁家的厕所啊
What is it?
那是个什么东西
[Russian accent] A pickle? A rat? Both.
一根腌黄瓜 一只老鼠 二者皆是
[Russian accent] It says it’s a scientist.
它说它是个科学家
Where is it?
它在哪
It seems to be using the air ducts
它好像在用通风道
and the mail tubes to get around.
跟邮件管道到处乱窜
It’s been gathering office supplies, we think,
我们认为它正在收集办公用品
to build weaponry.
来造武器
But look what it did on the mezzanine.
不过看看它在办公楼夹层干了什么好事
It transferred a bottle from the trash to the recycling bin.
它把一个瓶子从不可回收桶扔到了可回收桶里
Whatever this thing is, it’s shaming us.
不管这东西是啥 它都在羞辱我们
We have 34 armed guards, and we can’t kill a pickle?
我们有三十四个全副武装的警卫 但是却杀不死一个腌黄瓜
32 armed guards.
三十二个全副武装的警卫
He killed two.
他杀了两个
It’s on the phone.
它打电♥话♥过来了
Put him on, and locate the phone he’s using.
接起来 然后对他的电♥话♥进行定位
[ Phone beeps] Hello.
喂
Hi, urn, can you, uh [belches] please let me out?
嗨 你能不能 呃 麻烦让我出去
Your mere presence in this building
你光是出现在这栋建筑里
violates international law.
就已经违反国际法了
I couldn’t let you out even if you hadn’t killed two men.
即使你没有杀那两个人我也不能让你离开
You should know those men killed themselves.
那两人算是自杀
PAVEL: And how is that?
怎么讲
They didn’t [belches] let me out.
他们不让我离开
Solen ‘ya.
Solen'ya
Shut your mouth and do your jobs,you fucking children!
闭嘴 好好做你的事 他妈的小屁孩
Uh, is this not a good time or...
呃 现在是不太方便说话吗还是
Some of my men are calling you “Solen’ya” --
我的一些手下叫你"Solen'ya"
the Pickle Man, an old wives’ tale.
意思是腌黄瓜人 一个愚蠢的传说
He crawls from bowls of cold soup
他会从冷掉的汤里爬出来
to steal the dreams of wasteful children.
去偷浪费东西的小孩的梦
That'd be a lucky break for you.
要真是那样你可是走运了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表