Uh, I’ve been in Froopyland for quite a while.
我在仙果乐园待了很久
Have apologies changed?
道歉现在都不一样了吗
Tommy, I’m sorry you think you deserve an apology.
Tommy 我抱歉的是你觉得我理应道歉
Oh, my God. I’m my father.
哦天呐 我跟我爸爸一个样儿
Uh, will someone just kill this B-word?
呃 能来人直接杀了这个贱♥人♥吗
[Grunts] Hi-ya!
呃 嘿
Oh, my God. I’m my father!
哦天呐 我跟我爸爸一个样儿
SWITCHBLADE: Born to stab! TOGETHER: Ooh!
为杀戮而生 啊
And that’s why one pussy plus two pussies
所以 一个小♥逼♥加上两个小♥逼♥
makes a bunch of pussies.
等于一群小♥逼♥
Come on, y’all,
给点反应啊 大伙儿
I’m trying to make this appealing to your sex-addicted lifestyles.
我已经想尽办法让你们这些精虫上脑的家伙们听进课了
Hi. I need to pull Morty out of school. Come on, Morty.
嗨 我要把Morty从学校接走 走吧 Morty
Ha! You heard your daddy, Morty.
哈 你听见你♥爸♥说什么了吧 Morty
You have to leave school.
你要出校了
Wait, what are my values?
等等 我的价值取向是什么来着
Dad, what’s going on? We’re going to Alaska.
爸 怎么了 我们要去阿♥拉♥斯加
What? Why? It’s nice there.
什么 为啥啊 那儿多好啊
Also, I broke up with Kiara, and she didn’t take it well,
而且 我和Kiara分手了 她没能心平气和地接受
and she wants to murder you two.
她想要杀了你们俩
What? Th-Then why are we walking?
什么 那 那我们为什么还在慢悠悠地走
I’m walking because I’m tired.
我走是因为我累了
You guys should definitely run.
你们俩绝对应该跑了
[ Thud ] Excuse me, I just
不好意思 我只是要
You know what? I’m -- I’m just gonna go left.
我 我还是从左边走吧
No, okay, your left, that’s fine.
不好吧 你的左边 也行
Do you know what left is, ‘cause -- Ugh!
你知道哪儿是左吗 天呐
What does your breakup have to do with us?
你分手跟我们有什么关系
Yeah, we chose Mom hands down.
我们举双手双脚选择跟老妈
I thought we made that clear at the lawyer’s office
我以为在律师那儿就讲明白了
and in the comments under your weird rant on Facebook.
在你Facebook乱喷的那条的评论里也是
She kind of blames you guys for the breakup.
她貌似把我们分手怪在你们头上
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because I told her it was your fault.
因为我告诉她这是你们俩的错
What?! What?!
什么鬼 什么鬼
Look, I’m not an evil person.
我不是个坏人
I’m just not very imaginative!
只是缺乏想象力而已
Oh! [ All scream]
啊
RICK: Doo-doo butt
嘟 嘟 臀
Doo-doo-doo -- doo-doo butt
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 臀
No. [ Jingling ]
不对不对
Doo-doo butt, doo-doo butt
嘟 嘟 臀 嘟 嘟 臀
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Urm, hmm, so just, like, out of curiosity,
呃 所以 纯粹好奇地问一句
if you were to make a clone of Tommy,
如果你想克隆一个Tommy
what would you need to get started?
你需要什么东西才能开始
I don’t kn-Tommy’s DNA?
我不知道 Tommy的DNA
Okay, ‘cause he, urn...
好的 因为他 呃
Yeah, he didn’t want to come back,
对 他不想回来了
so, um, he gave me this.
所以 呃 他给了我这个
He gave you his finger?
他给了你他的手指
Uh, well, what happened is --
呃 好吧 事实上
It’s okay. It doesn’t matter. Okay.
没关系 这不重要 好吧
This’ll take about three hours.
大概需要三个小时
Okay.
好的
Hey. You want to help?
嗨 你要来帮忙吗
Okay.
好
*-Doo - I got a doo-doo in my butt
*咚 我有咚咚在屁♥股♥里
*- Doo-doo-doo-doo - And I don’t know what to do
*而我不知道该做什么
*With the doo-doo in my butt
*咚咚在我的屁♥股♥里
*But I know that a father should say to you.
*但我知道一个父亲应该对你说什么
*- That he’s proud of you - Doo.
*说他为你骄傲
*Every daughter is a doo-doo from a father’s butt.
*咚 每个女儿都是从父亲屁♥股♥里来的咚咚
*Biologically speaking, the butt is a nut
*生物学上说 屁♥股♥就是个坚果
*And every father fathers wrong.
*每个父亲都在错误地做父亲
*- Ooh - And there isn’t a song
*噢 但没有一首歌♥
*That can change that
*可以改变它
I am wiped out. I guess I'll turn in.
我累死了 我要去睡觉了
Cool.
好
Dad?
爸爸
I feel like I’ve spent my life
我觉得我一直都在假装
pretending you’re a great guy and trying to be like you.
你是一个好人并且努力地想和你一样
And the ugly truth has always been --
但是残酷的事实总是
That I’m not that great a guy and you’re exactly like me.
我不是那么好的人 而你就和我一样
Am I evil?
我很坏吗
Worse. You’re smart.
更糟 你很聪明
When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours.
当你知道一切都不重要的时候 整个宇宙都会是你的
And I’ve never met a universe that was into it.
但我没有见过一个宇宙喜欢这样
The universe is basically an animal.
宇宙就是一头野兽
It grazes on the ordinary.
他以平庸的人为食
It creates infinite idiots just to eat them,
创造出无数的白♥痴♥只是为了吃掉他们
not unlike your friend Timmy.
和你的朋友Timmy没有什么不同
Tommy. Yeah, it hardly matters now, sweetie.
是Tommy 好 这些现在不重要 亲爱的
You know, smart people get a chance to climb on Top,
聪明的人有机会爬到顶峰
take reality for a ride,
骑在现实背上
but it’ll never sTop trying to throw you.
但现实会不停地试着把你甩下去
And, eventually, it will.
并且 最终 它会成功
There’s no other way off.
没有别的出路
Dad, I’m out of excuses to not be who I am.
爸爸 我没有借口不去做我自己了
So who am I? What do I do?
所以 我是谁 我应该做什么
My advice -- Take off.
我的建议是 出发吧
Put a saddle on your universe. Let it kick itself out.
给你的宇宙套上马鞍 看它会变成什么样
I can’t do that.
我不能这样做
The kids, Jerry, my job,
我还有孩子们 Jerry 我的工作
and, as much as I hate to admit it, ABC’s “The Bachelor.”
还有 尽管我不想承认 美国广播公♥司♥的"单身汉"节目
I can make a clone of you, a perfect instance of you,
我可以克隆你 做一个完美的替代品
with all your memories,
拥有你所有的记忆
an exact copy in every way.
在所有方面一模一样
It’ll love and provide for the kids,
它会给孩子们提供爱和支持
do your job, and consume broadcast-network reality TV
做你的工作 并且以带着同样所谓讽刺的心态
on the same allegedly ironic level as you.
看电视真人秀节目
You could be gone a day, a week,
你可以离开一天一个星期
or the rest of your life with zero consequences.
或者永远不回来 不会有任何后果
The moment you decide to come back,
当你决定你要回来的时候
I flip a switch, and the clone’s job is done.
我按下开关 克隆体就完成了它的任务
It feels no pain, it regrets nothing,
它不会感受到痛苦 也不会后悔
and has zero chance of going “Blade Runner.”
绝对不会发生"银翼杀手"里的事情
If nothing matters, why would you do that for me?
如果一切都不重要 为什么你要为我做这些
I don’t know, maybe you matter so little that I like you.
我不知道 也许你太不重要了 以至于我喜欢你
Or maybe it makes you matter.
或者这让你变得重要
Maybe I love you.
或许我爱你
Maybe something about your mother.
或许因为你的妈妈
Don’t jump a gift shark in the mouth.
不要得寸进尺
I don’t know if I can do it.
我不知道我能不能做到
Then stay and luxuriate in a life
那么留下来 好好享受生活
you can finally know you’ve chosen.
你最终会明白你选择了什么
My secret bonus is that no matter what you choose,
我的小经验是不管你选择了什么
you’re finally gonna chill the fuck out.
你最终都会适应
Okay.
好的
I know what I want to do.
我知道我要做什么了
Aah!
啊
[ Thud] Ow!
噢
You can’t run forever!
你逃不了的
She’s really pissed off.
她是真的被惹毛了
I know. It's kinda hot.
我知道 还有点撩人呢
Shut up!
闭嘴
The hunters! They’re back! Run!
是狩猎者们 他们回来了 快跑
We’re not hunters. We want to hide with you.
我们不是狩猎者 我们想和你们躲在一起
We’re not hiding. We’re nesting.
我们不是在躲藏 我们在筑巢
Ooh Ia Ia.
得了吧你
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表